The Popularity of America

Actually you were stationed onboard the 8th floor up in the mental ward.
Because European countries don't have an armed population, much less access to explosives.
Only one country in Europe has an Armed population, and that whole population that is Armed, is in Switzerland, they have conscription.
How does it feel not to be free?

I don't know, Americans know more about that.
lol
You say that cleaning your handgun?

Tell me, What's it like to be a minimum wage asshole slave treated like your employer is also your mistress in a BDSM movie ?
lmao !
Right....your natural right to own a gun is oppressed by others who you celebrate for enslavimg you.....strange.....

Yes I'm glad that Europe isn't Ameritardland.
The slave I see is you, who is too afraid to walk down the street at night.
After a whole day of working for slave wages.
:)

Not banning guns after America's experience with Guns is what is strange, not the rest of the world who told America to go fuck themselves and made better for themselves.

Not banning guns after America's experience with Guns is what is strange, not the rest of the world who told America to go fuck themselves and made better for themselves.
Why would we oppress a natural right.....you too have the right to guns....strange, no?

You should be asking why you are not permitted to exercise that right, and who is suppressing it.....

Here's something that is also strange.
A fucking uneducated redneck repuke like you so gets ass raped and likes it, instead of demanding better pay and benefits and union power, and access to justice.

Why would we oppress a natural right.....you too have the right to guns....strange, no?

You should be asking why you are not permitted to exercise that right, and who is suppressing it.....

There is no "natural right", but there is natural retardation which you demonstrate fully.

The Government makes the laws, retard.
If you have a problem with the Government, go fuck yourself.
Btw, the Governments of Europe are there because we put them there, because we agree with them.

Here's something that is also strange.
A fucking uneducated redneck repuke like you so gets ass raped and likes it, instead of demanding better pay and benefits and union power, and access to justice.
You're degree in basket weaving tells you this?

There is no "natural right", but there is natural retardation which you demonstrate fully.

The Government makes the laws, retard.
If you have a problem with the Government, go fuck yourself.
Btw, the Governments of Europe are there because we put them there, because we agree with them.
Yes....the enslaved say this all the time.....

I hate the state geopolitical entity known as the United States.

European states are in the same boat as the United States. Corporate government with a brainwashed and pandered populace.

I hate the state geopolitical entity known as the United States.

European states are in the same boat of as the United States. Corporate government with a brainwashed and pandered populace.
Our instruction manual is better.....

:lmao:Poor little sycophant. The states got you on a leash.

Your existence is completely irrelevant to the machine you are living under.

Not in Europe it isnt.

Perhaps you are irrelevant where you have a constitution that tells you that nothing can be done to make a better society.
Fuck you.

Not in Europe it isnt.

Uh, yes it is.

I would need to know the state in which you are enslaved if you want me to explain in more detail.

Perhaps you are irrelevant where you have a constitution that tells you that nothing can be done to make a better society.

I could care less about the constitution.

The Trotskyist (social-democrat) conception of a better society is an artificial debt based economy and quicker descent towards repeating the cycle of violence.

Fuck you.

Insults will not be your salvation.

Not in Europe it isnt.

Fuck you.
That's not what our Constitution does....so.....

Anytime that you ban laws from being made, that is what it does.
It tells people that they cant have a better society.

Forum List

Back