The Popularity of America

Um....no, he doesn't.....you have no clue what tarrifs are nor how Trump intends to use them.....

Yes I do.

Investopedia said:
A tax imposed on imported goods and services. Tariffs are used to restrict trade, as they increase the price of imported goods and services, making them more expensive to consumers.

Are you 12? How do you not know what tariffs are?

Um....no, he doesn't.....you have no clue what tarrifs are nor how Trump intends to use them.....

Yes I do.

Investopedia said:
A tax imposed on imported goods and services. Tariffs are used to restrict trade, as they increase the price of imported goods and services, making them more expensive to consumers.

Are you 12? How do you not know what tariffs are?
Indeed....your ignorance of tarrifs is pretty funny...

BTW, the only other country outside of the USA, in the world where Basketball is at all popular or common, isn't any Black country... but in fact Israel.
And that is not in accordance with US ghetto black culture, but because it is historically a EUROPEAN Jewish Game.
:)
It's an all American game....
I have lived in Europe for some time and spent a lot of time in various European countries. Basketball is played there in the schools, during gym. Some schools have both boys' and girls' basketball teams. The more popular sports of a country are bigger, like skiing in Austria and Germany, football in all European countries, etc., but basketball is prevalent everywhere. I was in Spain last summer and many people, with teens, had basketball hoops in their driveways.
Well I meant it was invented in the USA. The harping harker claimed it twasn't.....But we enjoy bantering with the barking mad trolls...

The sport of Basketball originates in the USA, from the European Jewish immigrants.

It was invented by a Canadian who became a naturalized US citizen.

Forum List

Back