"Hispanic" Seattle Mall Shooter a Muslim After All

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
This is where we all express our shock, right?

Lt. Cammoc said Cetin "had been arrested in our county for a simple assault" in the past, without elaborating on the case.

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammoc said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

Washington Mall Shooting Suspect in Custody, Motive Unclear: Police

Lt. Cammoc said Cetin "had been arrested in our county for a simple assault" in the past, without elaborating on the case.

Although police initially said Cetin was Hispanic, Lt. Cammoc said, "He immigrated from Turkey but he is a a legal permanent resident of the United States...we will be asking [federal authorities] to look deeper into immigration issues."

How do you know he is a muslim?

not all turks are muslim
That used to be the case, but Christians were cleansed from the country.

Islam is the largest religion in Turkey according to the state, with 99.8% of the population being automatically registered by the state as Muslim, for anyone whose parents are not of any other officially recognised religion,[2] while other sources give a little lower estimate of 96.4%.[3][4]

So not all, but then that's splitting hairs.

not all turks are muslim

Islam is the largest religion in Turkey according to the state, with 99.8% of the population being automatically registered by the state as Muslim, for anyone whose parents are not of any other officially recognised religion,[2] while other sources give a little lower estimate of 96.4%.[3][4]

yes---you are right------TURKS used to be Christians---and even jews. This particular piece of muzzie crap is only
20 years old-----he seems to have done Trump a favor----
(MACABRE!!!!) No details yet-----that I want to know more
about this creature ---FRIGHTENS ME

not all turks are muslim

yes---you are right------TURKS used to be Christians---and even jews. This particular piece of muzzie crap is only
20 years old-----he seems to have done Trump a favor----
(MACABRE!!!!) No details yet-----that I want to know more
about this creature ---FRIGHTENS ME
Turks were never Christians but Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and some Jews were Turks. Many were killed, others escaped, including my grandmother.

Another filthy Muslim terrorizing and killing innocent American citizens. Time to profile, stop and frisk these savages.

permanent resident who commits a crime----gets deported---RIGHT?------that's what I thought

permanent resident who commits a crime----gets deported---RIGHT?------that's what I thought
Not this one. He'll live on america's dime for the rest of his life. Washington hasn't executed anyone in ages.

Not this one. He'll live on america's dime for the rest of his life. Washington hasn't executed anyone in ages.

deport is not execute

deport is not execute
Thank you. He'll spend the rest of his sorry life in prison get it?

deport is not execute

I was referring to the history-----assault sometime in the
past-------he should have been deported back then. Now?
I hope they manage to hang him.

how about we treat him as if he were white?

deport is not execute

I was referring to the history-----assault sometime in the
past-------he should have been deported back then. Now?
I hope they manage to hang him.
countries dont deport and ban entry to people who commit simple crimes like getting into a fight, if they did half the Americans who travel wouldn't be allowed back anywhere.

Forum List

Back