The Popularity of America

BTW, the only other country outside of the USA, in the world where Basketball is at all popular or common, isn't any Black country... but in fact Israel.
And that is not in accordance with US ghetto black culture, but because it is historically a EUROPEAN Jewish Game.
:)
It's an all American game....
I have lived in Europe for some time and spent a lot of time in various European countries. Basketball is played there in the schools, during gym. Some schools have both boys' and girls' basketball teams. The more popular sports of a country are bigger, like skiing in Austria and Germany, football in all European countries, etc., but basketball is prevalent everywhere. I was in Spain last summer and many people, with teens, had basketball hoops in their driveways.
Well I meant it was invented in the USA. The harping harker claimed it twasn't.....But we enjoy bantering with the barking mad trolls...

The sport of Basketball originates in the USA, from the European Jewish immigrants.
Who cares what religion they were, it's a game, dork...

If that is the worst you can come up with, no wonder the USA's intelligence sucks.
lol

Iceman, you're an idiot.

In 1997 through 1999, I was stationed onboard the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and we spent more time in Augusta Bay Sicily than we did anywhere else. After a couple of port visits there, I'd made friends with a bar owner who one day asked me if I knew anyone on the ship who was a DJ, because he wanted to have American music in his place once in a while.

Well.....................we happened to have a DJ onboard, and I asked him if he'd be willing to do some DJing for the bar. He was more than happy to break out his equipment and for the rest of the week that we were there, rap, fund, and rock and roll were blasting out of that place from 2000 until around 0100. He was asked to come back next time that we came into port if he had the time.

From then on, everytime we pulled into port, he would go take his equipment to that bar and play music. The owner loved it because his revenue went up by over 200 percent when we were there.

Americans don't have influence in Europe my ass.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

In 1997 through 1999, I was stationed onboard the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5), and we spent more time in Augusta Bay Sicily than we did anywhere else. After a couple of port visits there, I'd made friends with a bar owner who one day asked me if I knew anyone on the ship who was a DJ, because he wanted to have American music in his place once in a while.

Well.....................we happened to have a DJ onboard, and I asked him if he'd be willing to do some DJing for the bar. He was more than happy to break out his equipment and for the rest of the week that we were there, rap, fund, and rock and roll were blasting out of that place from 2000 until around 0100. He was asked to come back next time that we came into port if he had the time.

From then on, everytime we pulled into port, he would go take his equipment to that bar and play music. The owner loved it because his revenue went up by over 200 percent when we were there.

Actually you were stationed onboard the 8th floor up in the mental ward.
Because European countries don't have an armed population, much less access to explosives.
Only one country in Europe has an Armed population, and that whole population that is Armed, is in Switzerland, they have conscription.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

Because European countries don't have an armed population, much less access to explosives.
Only one country in Europe has an Armed population, and that whole population that is Armed, is in Switzerland, they have conscription.

WTF does Europe not having an armed population have to do with a port visit by a United States Naval supply ship? We did port visits all the way from the Canary Islands all the way to Jidda Saudi Arabia, and all ports in between.

Like I said............whenever we pulled into Augusta Bay Sicily (which was one of our main resupply ports), in the evening, one of the guys onboard who was a DJ spent his evenings at the bar spinning American music.

It's apparent you really don't know what you're talking about.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

WTF does Europe not having an armed population have to do with a port visit by a United States Naval supply ship? We did port visits all the way from the Canary Islands all the way to Jidda Saudi Arabia, and all ports in between.

Like I said............whenever we pulled into Augusta Bay Sicily (which was one of our main resupply ports), in the evening, one of the guys onboard who was a DJ spent his evenings at the bar spinning American music.

No, the only fucking idiot that doesnt know what he's talking about is YOU who thinks that America's ghettos rule the world's culture.
shut the fuck up.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

Ice is obviously a troll at this point. Every single statement he has made thus far has been proven to be utterly false and he persists. Clearly trolling.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

American music isn't the same as American ghetto art.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

No, the only fucking idiot that doesnt know what he's talking about is YOU who thinks that America's ghettos rule the world's culture.
shut the fuck up.

No, YOU are the one that said there are no ghettos in Europe. And then, you claimed that there is no American cultural influence in Europe.

If there was no American cultural influence in Europe, then why did some Europeans offer me 200 bucks for my 501's?

By the way you sperm burping colon jousting ozone commando, do you even pay attention to what you type? You keep trying to back track and change what you said.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

shut the fuck up.

No, YOU are the one that said there are no ghettos in Europe. And then, you claimed that there is no American cultural influence in Europe.

If there was no American cultural influence in Europe, then why did some Europeans offer me 200 bucks for my 501's?

By the way you sperm burping colon jousting ozone commando, do you even pay attention to what you type? You keep trying to back track and change what you said.

And they don't have American ghettos in Europe and I repeat that.
Fuck you, go visit Europe.
No European paid for you shit and no European offered you a damn thing.
Shut the fuck up.

Iceman, you're an idiot.

shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

No............you said they don't have ANY ghettos in Europe, and not only I, but several others have proven you wrong.

Go visit Europe? Pretty much all I did from 1982 until I retired from the Navy in 2002. Been to 26 different countries (most of them in the Med, but also in the Persian Gulf as well as down in South America). I've probably got more time in Europe than you do, because out of the 20 years I was in, 10 were on sea duty.

As far as no European offered to pay me 200 bucks for my Levi's 501 blue jeans that I was wearing? Were you there? My friends Dave and Steve were, and they were trying to talk me into it, but I didn't.

Guess you get pissed when you can't refute what someone else says, or tells you that you're full of crap.

Like I said.........................Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

And BTW...............if they were AMERICAN ghettos, they would be in AMERICA.

shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

No............you said they don't have ANY ghettos in Europe, and not only I, but several others have proven you wrong.

Go visit Europe? Pretty much all I did from 1982 until I retired from the Navy in 2002. Been to 26 different countries (most of them in the Med, but also in the Persian Gulf as well as down in South America). I've probably got more time in Europe than you do, because out of the 20 years I was in, 10 were on sea duty.

As far as no European offered to pay me 200 bucks for my Levi's 501 blue jeans that I was wearing? Were you there? My friends Dave and Steve were, and they were trying to talk me into it, but I didn't.

Guess you get pissed when you can't refute what someone else says, or tells you that you're full of crap.

Like I said.........................Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Yes they have bad neighborhoods in Europe compared to other neighborhoods in Europe, not compared to a bad neighborhood in the USA.

What they don't have is American ghetto culture.

They have violence, they have abuse, they have drugs.
But the threat level to public safety doesn't compare to the USA.

They don't have American black ghetto culture.

Their stupid and evil people are fundamentally like the rest of their society culturally... only they use it to do bad things.

shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

Yes they have bad neighborhoods in Europe compared to other neighborhoods in Europe.

Go ahead...............move the goalposts, because it's apparent you've lost.

Go please purists ya goddamn pedant.

By the way................in YOUR estimation, exactly WHAT is "American ghetto culture" and how does it differ from OTHER "ghetto cultures"?

But..................if that's too difficult of a question for you to answer, I understand...........your ignorance from your previous postings has been noted.

shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

Yes they have bad neighborhoods in Europe compared to other neighborhoods in Europe.

Go ahead...............move the goalposts, because it's apparent you've lost.

Go please purists ya goddamn pedant.

I have been told several times that I'm right.
:)

By the way................in YOUR estimation, exactly WHAT is "American ghetto culture" and how does it differ from OTHER "ghetto cultures"?

But..................if that's too difficult of a question for you to answer, I understand...........your ignorance from your previous postings has been noted.

American ghetto culture..
The Ebonics, the Streetball, the Drive by Shootings, the stupid looking rags for clothing that only one particular square block thinks is "designer clothes", and the nasty, offensive rap which doesn't meet the European country's media codes.
And the segregation.

Last edited:
Iceman, you're an idiot.

How does it feel not to be free?

Iceman, you're an idiot.

I don't know, Americans know more about that.
lol

Iceman, you're an idiot.

lol
You say that cleaning your handgun?

Iceman, you're an idiot.

lol

Tell me, What's it like to be a minimum wage asshole slave treated like your employer is also your mistress in a BDSM movie ?
lmao !

Iceman, you're an idiot.

lol

Tell me, What's it like to be a minimum wage asshole slave treated like your employer is also your mistress in a BDSM movie ?
lmao !
Right....your natural right to own a gun is oppressed by others who you celebrate for enslavimg you.....strange.....

Forum List

Back