The only rogue state with nukes I see in the Mid-East is Israel.

Well, so does Turkey have the right to reclaim it's land, and kick Jews off the land?

You really don't understand how law works, do you? No. Turkey does not have the right to reclaim land that it once conquered as part of its dissolved Empire. Why? Because she signed a treaty renouncing all claims to that land.

Relationships between sovereigns are settled by treaties and agreements.

What we are discussing here are new claims to sovereignty by Peoples who didn't have it. Those claims are fulfilled by meeting the criteria for a State, declaring independence and receiving recognition from other States, usually accompanied by the realistic likelihood that the new sovereign is able to live peacefully with its neighbors and uphold the UN Charter. Israel has done all those things. Palestine has not.

Ottoman Turks stole the land from Arabs, and Arabs were a majority of the land right up until the Jewish immigrants stole Israel.

Why are Zionists so manipulative, and so criminal minded?

Such a self-hater. Failures in your life do not present a reason to blame others.
Are you out to stop NotSober’s comedy routine?

Well, so does Turkey have the right to reclaim it's land, and kick Jews off the land?

You really don't understand how law works, do you? No. Turkey does not have the right to reclaim land that it once conquered as part of its dissolved Empire. Why? Because she signed a treaty renouncing all claims to that land.

What we are discussing here are new claims to sovereignty by Peoples who didn't have it. Those claims are fulfilled by meeting the criteria for a State, declaring independence and receiving recognition from other States, usually accompanied by the realistic likelihood that the new sovereign is able to live peacefully with its neighbors and uphold the UN Charter. Israel has done all those things. Palestine has not.

Ottoman Turks stole the land from Arabs, and Arabs were a majority of the land right up until the Jewish immigrants stole Israel.

Such a self-hater. Failures in your life do not present a reason to blame others.

Why do you think Jews, and Israelis are immune to criticism?

You say Polish were the worst Nazis, and then can't grasp why Jews like you would be hated in response.

I get it, Hitler.
A Jew is a Jew but a Christian is not a Christian.
Heil!
I get it, Hitler.
A Jew is a Jew but a Christian is not a Christian.
Heil!

Why do you keep taking the topic off topic away from Israeli crimes?

I guess it's convenient to try to stop Israel from looking like trash, huh?

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

Christian is not an ethnicity, but only a religion.

I don't think Poland should be linked with the other crimes of Christians, be it far away like Cannibals in the Congo, or close like Germans in Auschwitz.

Jews obviously disagree, and tend to think Christians hold collective guilt for the Holocaust, and then cant' understand why they're hated.
Because you have been claiming for the last several days that only Jews commit atrocities.
You should try reading your own bullshit occasionally.

I've harped on Jewish atrocities, especially Israeli ones the past few days, just like Jews harp on Polish Nazis.

That doesn't mean I think that non-Jews don't commit, or haven't committed atrocities.
The non-Jews make Jews look like rank amateurs.

Not proportionately, at all.

Name a single country of roughly 15 million, with so many tyrants, genocidal maniacs, or gangsters as the Jews who Worldwide make up about 15 million, give or take?

I mean Germans, or Brits, or even Russians did a lot of bad, even so these are populations each nearly 10 X larger on a global scale.

Jews did play a vibrant role in both Soviet, and Nazi German atrocities.
So you omit the Balkans, every Arab nation, China, India, Pakistan and Russia from your observation of inter-religion atrocities?
You phony piece of shit.

You say Polish were the worst Nazis, and then can't grasp why Jews like you would be hated in response.
Why do repeatedly state that only Jews are evil, you stupid piece of Nazi shit?

Why do you keep taking the topic off topic away from Israeli crimes?

I guess it's convenient to try to stop Israel from looking like trash, huh?

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

Christian is not an ethnicity, but only a religion.

I don't think Poland should be linked with the other crimes of Christians, be it far away like Cannibals in the Congo, or close like Germans in Auschwitz.

Jews obviously disagree, and tend to think Christians hold collective guilt for the Holocaust, and then cant' understand why they're hated.
Because you have been claiming for the last several days that only Jews commit atrocities.
You should try reading your own bullshit occasionally.

I've harped on Jewish atrocities, especially Israeli ones the past few days, just like Jews harp on Polish Nazis.

That doesn't mean I think that non-Jews don't commit, or haven't committed atrocities.
The non-Jews make Jews look like rank amateurs.

Not proportionately, at all.

Name a single country of roughly 15 million, with so many tyrants, genocidal maniacs, or gangsters as the Jews who Worldwide make up about 15 million, give or take?

I mean Germans, or Brits, or even Russians did a lot of bad, even so these are populations each nearly 10 X larger on a global scale.

Jews did play a vibrant role in both Soviet, and Nazi German atrocities.
So you omit the Balkans, every Arab nation, China, India and Pakistan and Russia from your observation of inter-religion atrocities?
You phony piece of shit.

Jews killed, and oppressed all over.

It's not just Israel which is the problem, Israel's only the tip of the ice-berg of Jewish atrocities.

Jews are clearly unique, that they're one of the only populations that have played a massive role in all kinds of evil acts, including tyrants, genocide, slavery, oppression, swindlers, thieves, gangsters, and terrorists.

Jews are clearly unique, that they're one of the only populations that have played a massive role in all kinds of evil acts, including tyrants, genocide, slavery, oppression, swindlers, thieves, gangsters, and terrorists.
If I stop responding, you’re going to be very lonely.
Have a nice day, Adolf.

Have a nice day, Adolf.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia

Association fallacy - Wikipedia
Faygalah!
Can you please let me know if Israel is still on the map?
Did someone blow up Dimona?
Tell me, fager, do you even Pay attention to half the Jew hating bullshit you post?
You’re constantly making an ass of yourself.

Have a nice day, Adolf.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia

Faygalah!
Tell me, fager, do you even Pay attention to half the Jew hating bullshit you post?

Is he still at it?

Have a nice day, Adolf.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia

Faygalah!

Is he still at it?
Israel lost 2 fighter Jets 2 weeks ago and fagboi had an orgaasm and declared the demise of Israel.
What actually happened is half known in the press amd half known by people who work with Netanyahu.
Let’s put it this way...
Syria was a literally a few hours away from being nuked.
And no, I’m not blowing smoke.

Faygalah!

Is he still at it?
Israel lost 2 fighter Jets 2 weeks ago and fagboi had an orgaasm and declared the demise of Israel.
What actually happened is half known in the press amd half known by people who work with Netanyahu.
Let’s put it this way...
Syria was a literally a few hours away from being nuked.
And no, I’m not blowing smoke.
Let me guess, the wind was blowing the wrong way? :blowup:

Your hatred of the Jooos is getting tiresome

Israel is not Jewish.
Jews are supposed to wait for the coming of the Messiah before achieving Zion on Earth.
Those who support Israel are secular Zionists, not religious Jews, and they are likely not even the majority in Israel.
I think the majority in Israel would like to give back stolen land and live in peace with Palestinians.

Forum List

Back