Israeli settler sanctioned by Joe Biden speaks out

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

President Joe Biden handed down financial sanctions against four Israeli nationals last week who were allegedly connected to violence against civilians in the West Bank amid the Israel-Hamas war. One of those sanctioned by the Biden administration spoke with ABC News about the claims and rejected the allegations against them.

Yinon Levi spoke alongside his wife, Sapir Levi, on Tuesday in their outpost in the occupied West Bank. They told ABC News they don't understand why he was sanctioned in Biden's executive order.

Levi was accused of inciting violence against Palestinians and burning farmland. He said he has never been involved in an attack and they have not seen any evidence.

"When we first found out about it, we thought it was a joke. Why would Biden care about us?" Yinon Levi told ABC News.

Essentially Biden made these judgements without proving any of the claims against Levi and the settlers. And here I thought immigrants should always be welcomed. I guess only if Biden says they should be.

“We thought it's not going to affect us because we don't have American citizenship, but then the bank called," Sapir Levi said. “We have a joint bank account and we have savings for the children. We need to pay for school, to buy clothes for the children and we can't do anything right now, it’s all frozen. It's my account, too."

Sanctions, he said, have affected his business, chiefly the Israeli bank closing down his account. They need money to manage their household, and it's made paying people on their small farm difficult, he said.

He is making life hard on Americans too Levi, but Biden has to make happy the Jew haters in his own party who are taking over his party, so that is why you must suffer further.

President Joe Biden handed down financial sanctions against four Israeli nationals last week who were allegedly connected to violence against civilians in the West Bank amid the Israel-Hamas war. One of those sanctioned by the Biden administration spoke with ABC News about the claims and rejected the allegations against them.

Yinon Levi spoke alongside his wife, Sapir Levi, on Tuesday in their outpost in the occupied West Bank. They told ABC News they don't understand why he was sanctioned in Biden's executive order.

Levi was accused of inciting violence against Palestinians and burning farmland. He said he has never been involved in an attack and they have not seen any evidence.

"When we first found out about it, we thought it was a joke. Why would Biden care about us?" Yinon Levi told ABC News.

Essentially Biden made these judgements without proving any of the claims against Levi and the settlers. And here I thought immigrants should always be welcomed. I guess only if Biden says they should be.

“We thought it's not going to affect us because we don't have American citizenship, but then the bank called," Sapir Levi said. “We have a joint bank account and we have savings for the children. We need to pay for school, to buy clothes for the children and we can't do anything right now, it’s all frozen. It's my account, too."

Sanctions, he said, have affected his business, chiefly the Israeli bank closing down his account. They need money to manage their household, and it's made paying people on their small farm difficult, he said.

He is making life hard on Americans too Levi, but Biden has to make happy the Jew haters in his own party who are taking over his party, so that is why you must suffer further.
Oh an Israeli terrorist settler that spends his entire life creating enemies for America spoke out? He should go fuck himself :thup:

Oh an Israeli terrorist settler that spends his entire life creating enemies for America spoke out? He should go fuck himself :thup:
What evidence?

Remember evidence, like voter fraud evidence you say is required?

Apparently when it comes to persecuting Jews, we don't need evidence cuz they are inherently bad.

Isn't that right?

Forum List

Back