The only rogue state with nukes I see in the Mid-East is Israel.

Only as seen through your frummy glasses, Indeepshite
You realize your posts exist on many servers.
As do yours, Frummy
I’m not making an ass of myself as you are doing to yourself.
you don't need to make yourself "look" like an arse, you are an arse, indeeparse
I would write material for you but you couldn’t afford me.

Ottoman Turks stole the land from Arabs ...

Sure. And if you want to call that a wrong committed against the Arabs, I will go along with that.

But here's the thing. The Arabs have been restored. The Arab peoples have regained their sovereignty on all of the lands that they occupy in the Middle East. The wrong has been made right.

There is one exception and that is the Arab Palestinian people. Don't misunderstand my intent, here. I believe the Arab Palestinian people should have sovereignty on part of the territory.

All of your comments support the idea that a wrongs committed on a peoples should be made right. We agree. But the Jewish people have also been wronged, by invaders and conquests and forced migration and conflict. That wrong needs to be righted as well. The Jewish people should have sovereignty on part of the territory. That is not stealing -- that is righting an historical wrong. Exactly what the Balfour Declaration declared and the Mandate for Palestine put in practice -- the Jewish people are to be restored to their rightful sovereignty in their homeland.

If you can understand all these concepts for the Arab peoples, then you should be able to understand them for the Jewish people. (Well, except for the raging anti-semite part).

Last edited:
One may wonder how is it possible that Jewish institutions are so dedicated to the restitution of Jewish property while being completely dismissive of the exact same right when it comes to the Palestinians. I guess that choseness is a possible answer. Jewish victimhood is to often blind to other victims, especially those who were victimised by the Jewish State.
Polish Restitution Law - Holocaust vs. Nakba

One may wonder how is it possible that Jewish institutions are so dedicated to the restitution of Jewish property while being completely dismissive of the exact same right when it comes to the Palestinians. I guess that choseness is a possible answer. Jewish victimhood is to often blind to other victims, especially those who were victimised by the Jewish State.
I don't think it is being dismissive to ask that the party you are to compensate accepts your right to exist before you pay them big bucks. But that is just me.

I don't think it is being dismissive to ask that the party you are to compensate accepts your right to exist before you pay them big bucks. But that is just me.
The israeli leaders have not asked the Palestinian people, they sprout the line taken by the "leaders" that the israeli's supported to power= Hamas
BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT
Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It

Last edited:
Your hatred of the Jooos is getting tiresome

Why do Jews deserve to be immune to criticism?

Either everybody does, or no one does.

But, as usual Jews play games.
Of course the jooooooooos deserve blame for some things, and so does everyone else. The Mid East has enough deserved blame to go around for 57 larger places. Just saying the joooooooos are guilty is pointless and stupid.

As to the supposed point of this thread, they have never used them. They have lots of smart people who might make a bomb, but they have never threatened any one with a bomb. They have never said they have one, they have never said they don’t. But you can be sure if they have got one, it is a hydrogen bomb that can do lots more damage than the Iranians are working on right noe, which is a Hiroshima style device.

LONDON (Reuters) - Iran’s commitment to not seek nuclear weapons is permanent and there is no so-called sunset clause in the Iran nuclear deal, the country’s Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi said on Thursday.

The United States wants flaws in what it calls sunset clauses in the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal to be reworked.

“There is no sunset clause in the JCPOA,” Araqchi said.

“Although the U.S. administration and Trump are talking about sunset clause and that JCPOA is just for 10 years, that is not true,” he said. “Iran’s commitment in the JCPOA not to go for the nuclear weapon is permanent.”
Iran says we do not want nuclear weapons, there is no sunset clause...

LONDON (Reuters) - Iran’s commitment to not seek nuclear weapons is permanent and there is no so-called sunset clause in the Iran nuclear deal, the country’s Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi said on Thursday.

The United States wants flaws in what it calls sunset clauses in the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal to be reworked.

“Although the U.S. administration and Trump are talking about sunset clause and that JCPOA is just for 10 years, that is not true,” he said. “Iran’s commitment in the JCPOA not to go for the nuclear weapon is permanent.”
I see that call Netanyahu made to Putin 2 weeks ago that Israel was going to nuke Syria was taken seriously.

I see that call Netanyahu made to Putin 2 weeks ago that Israel was going to nuke Syria was taken seriously.
Yep, with all those American Advisors and troops there? do you have a link to your claim? I guess not

Yep, with all those American Advisors and troops there? do you have a link to your claim? I guess not
Just like you had a Link to your claim that Israel was about to be destroyed.
Funny how less than a day after 2 Israeli Fighter Jets were downed and you were experiencing an erection that Syria and Iran decided to change their strategy.
And do you really think anyone but an insider is going to be told that Israel is an hour away from nuking Syria?

Must be true, says so in GODS BOOK
upload_2018-2-24_8-2-0.png

inside a rabbi?

What proof do you have "the Iranians are working on right noe"?
They have all those centrifuge separating the different kinds of uranium. You only need to do that if you are making a Hiroshima style device.

It is a simple device, but it took the Manhattan project a colossal amount of money and 1/4 of the national electricity supply.

They obviously haven't got their hands on the Nagasaki plans. The xSoviet hasn't been stupid enough to give them that

They have all those centrifuge separating the different kinds of uranium. You only need to do that if you are making a Hiroshima style device.

It is a simple device, but it took the Manhattan project a colossal amount of money and 1/4 of the national electricity supply.

They obviously haven't got their hands on the Nagasaki plans. The xSoviet hasn't been stupid enough to give them that
Under the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 (INARA), the U.S. president must certify to Congress every 90 days that Tehran is abiding by the provisions of the deal.

Four criteria must be met:

1. Iran is transparently and verifiably fully implementing all parts of the deal

2. Iran has not committed a material breach of the agreement

3. Iran has not taken any action, including covert activities, that could significantly advance its nuclear weapons program

4. Suspension of Iran-related sanctions are appropriate and proportionate to measures taken by Iran to terminate its nuclear program and are vital to U.S. national security interests
The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained

So, Iran's Nuclear facilities are under international inspection, should Israel's Nuclear facilities also be submitted to International control too?

Under the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 (INARA), the U.S. president must certify to Congress every 90 days that Tehran is abiding by the provisions of the deal.

Four criteria must be met:

1. Iran is transparently and verifiably fully implementing all parts of the deal

2. Iran has not committed a material breach of the agreement

3. Iran has not taken any action, including covert activities, that could significantly advance its nuclear weapons program

4. Suspension of Iran-related sanctions are appropriate and proportionate to measures taken by Iran to terminate its nuclear program and are vital to U.S. national security interests
The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained

So, Iran's Nuclear facilities are under international inspection, should Israel's Nuclear facilities also be submitted to International control too?

So, Iran's Nuclear facilities are under international inspection,

I don't believe you. Link?

Israel has had a uke program since the early 60s. They have never threatened anyone with it. It has produced power for years.

Iran is always issued threats. Constantly . Unremitting and scary.

Iran needs supervision to prevent them from doing something stupid.

Israel has never needed supervision in the 50 years of the program.

This call for international supervision is pointless for its stated goal , and considering who is on the inspection committee, dangerous to Israel

Israel has had a uke program since the early 60s. They have never threatened anyone with it. It has produced power for years.

Iran is always issued threats. Constantly . Unremitting and scary.

Iran needs supervision to prevent them from doing something stupid.

Israel has never needed supervision in the 50 years of the program.

This call for international supervision is pointless for its stated goal , and considering who is on the inspection committee, dangerous to Israel

Iran has not invaded another country in 400 years
Israel has not signed the Nuclear non proliferation treaty, therefor all Aid From the US is illegal Symington Amendment - Wikipedia

A lawsuit warns that U.S. aid to Israel violates a law meant to prevent nuclear weapons proliferation, even as the United States prepares to increase the already massive Israeli aid program.

Filed Aug. 8 by Grant Smith, director of the Institute for Research: Middle East Policy, or IRMEP, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the suit alleges that U.S. aid to Israel violates two amendments to the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act, known as the the Symington and Glenn Amendments, which collectively ban support for countries engaged in clandestine nuclear programs.

In the lawsuit, Smith alleges that violating these amendments means that Israel has received approximately $234 billion in illegal aid since the passage of the International Security Assistance and Arms Export Control Act of 1976.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/lawsu...inst-supporting-secret-nuclear-states/5585637

Link to any Iranian threats, (other than retribution) Not he said they said propaganda

Why would israel not need the supervision that all countries who want to develop Nuclear power have to submit to, why is israel "special" that they don't declare they have Nuclear energy?

"and considering who is on the inspection committee"

OK i'll consider it, who is on the inspection committee?

Iran has not invaded another country in 400 years

Sure they do, they just prefer for their vassals to go first.
Let's just start with the latest:

IRGC and Hezbollah are fighting in Yemen: Report

yemen-iran.png

The Iranian regime‘s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) and Lebanese Hezbollah are engaged in battles alongside Houthi rebels in Yemen, Arabic al-Mustaqbal newspaper reported on Saturday.

According to the daily, several members of Hezbollah have been killed since operation “Decisive Storm”, the coalition of Muslim countries led by Riyadh, began against the occupation of Yemen by forces funded and trained by the Iranian regime.

Q. How many Iranian commanders have been killed in the last year in Syria?

Forum List

Back