Polish museum to Polish victims provokes Israel?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I'd like to know how this works?

According to this YNET article below, apparently it is provoking Israel to have a Polocaust museum to Polish victims of the Nazis.

Polish minister says backs idea to create Polocaust museum

Which is true, German Nazis killed 200,000 Polish in Warsaw Alone in response to the Warsaw Uprising, which 50,000 Poles were killed in about a weeks time in Wola Massacre.

Polish were also the first victims of Auschwitz.

Polish were victims of Operation Tannenberg, Aktion AB, and over a million Polish people were enslaved in Nazi German camps.

So, now it's offensive to Israelis to say Polish were also victims?

Yet, It's Poles who are so hostile, no, no it's Jews being hostile as usual.

According to this YNET article below, apparently it is provoking Israel to have a Polocaust museum to Polish victims of the Nazis.

Which is true, German Nazis killed 200,000 Polish in Warsaw Alone in response to the Warsaw Uprising, which 50,000 Poles were killed in about a weeks time in Wola Massacre.

Polish were victims of Operation Tannenberg, Aktion AB, and over a million Polish people were enslaved in Nazi German camps.

The article that you posted says only that a museum to Polish victims of the Holocaust MAY further strain relations between Poland and Israel. The article doesn't say that Israel objects to such a museum, nor should Israel object to it if it is built, IMO. However, the article does state that in the midst of WW2, Poles helped Nazis shove Jews into a building and then set it on fire. The article also says that pogroms by Poles against Jews occurred after the War. This is why my mom and her family had to leave Poland. They moved to Israel because they were denied visas to America at that time. But according to you, Israel should not even exist.

• Banned

The article that you posted says only that a museum to Polish victims of the Holocaust MAY further strain relations between Poland and Israel. The article doesn't say that Israel objects to such a museum, nor should Israel object to it if it is built, IMO. However, the article does state that in the midst of WW2, Poles helped Nazis shove Jews into a building and then set it on fire. The article also says that pogroms by Poles against Jews occurred after the War. This is why my mom and her family had to leave Poland. They moved to Israel because they were denied visas to America at that time. But according to you, Israel should not even exist.

The museum should also hold a section to the Polish victims of Communist Jews like Jakub Berman, and Roman Romkowski who of the UB killed 26,000 r so Polish people. (More than the Poles killed in Katyn Massacre)

Forum List

Back