The only rogue state with nukes I see in the Mid-East is Israel.

How do you figure that?
I've criticized a lot of groups here for genocide.

Maybe because Israel is a monstrosity in our times, and also Israel is calling Poland Holocaust deniers for trying to stop anti-Polish libel, or slander?

Yes, I am mega-pissed off at Jews for trying to re-write history of Poland as the Nazis, and I'm also mega-pissed off at Jews continuing to steal Palestinian land as we..

I've mentioned the violence taken part by Hitler (Austrian with E1b1b haplogroup common in Mediterraneans)
I've mentioned the violence taken part by Napoleon (Italian of France with E1b1b haplogroup common in Mediterraneans)
I've mentioned the violence of Belgian by King Leopold.
I've mentioned the British Empire genocide famines of India which includes under Jewish prime minister Disraeli.
I've mentioned the Arab slave trade, I've mentioned that Portuguese are the biggest slavers in the Atlantic Slave Trade.
I've mentioned the Islamic Persian Biggest genocide in history in India.
Adolf, I’ve been your major posting buddy since you joined and I’m sure you posted once or twice on these issues.
You’re a Nazi, pure and simple.
And not a very smart Nazi.

I've never liked Israel's actions, I've never found it right that Israel steals, oppresses, and displaces Palestinians.

I've clearly criticized those groups each about a dozen times since I've posted.

The thing is the only people I see here, and mostly in the press, or media, or Hollywood who bash Polish people, manipulate Polish history etc. are over, and over again Jews.

So, I don't like your Jewish people what so ever.

Hitler killed mostly White Christians, millions of Poles, and millions of Ukrainians, and 10's of millions of Russians.

I certainly don't support Hitler, and I'm not a Nazi.
Bullshit...
Link to your plethora of posts on other subjects.

Unlike Jews including Israel who either ignore, or won't recognize the Armenian genocide.

I actually think all victims of genocide should be recognized.

Including the Polish Catholic victims of Nazi Germany.
Today, asshole.
Every non-Jewish religion on earth currently is committing atrocities against another group right now.
Start threads.

I'm against all atrocities, but it's not those other groups who are accomplices like Israel / Jews are in re-writing Polish history as the main Nazis.

Adolf, I’ve been your major posting buddy since you joined and I’m sure you posted once or twice on these issues.
You’re a Nazi, pure and simple.
And not a very smart Nazi.

I've never liked Israel's actions, I've never found it right that Israel steals, oppresses, and displaces Palestinians.

I've clearly criticized those groups each about a dozen times since I've posted.

The thing is the only people I see here, and mostly in the press, or media, or Hollywood who bash Polish people, manipulate Polish history etc. are over, and over again Jews.

Hitler killed mostly White Christians, millions of Poles, and millions of Ukrainians, and 10's of millions of Russians.

Bullshit...

Unlike Jews including Israel who either ignore, or won't recognize the Armenian genocide.

Today, asshole.
Every non-Jewish religion on earth currently is committing atrocities against another group right now.
Start threads.

I'm against all atrocities, but it's not those other groups who are accomplices like Israel / Jews are in re-writing Polish history as the main Nazis.
Links?

I have been working on my thesis of obsessive antisemitism as a mental disorder.

I would like to thank Sobieski for his considerable contributions by way of corroboration.

Why do Jews think they can mess with people, without getting hated upon in return?

That sounds beyond screwy, Jews will be criticized for what they've done, and continue to do.
I asked for a list of religions that are not committing atrocities somewhere on earth and you didn’t list them.
It’s a good thing you don’t live in NYC surrounded by JOOS.

I think in terms of country, I don't really think of African cannibals who burn witches who are Catholic, or Protestant somehow represent modern Catholic, or Protestant Europeans.
Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
A Jew is a Jew but a Christian is not a Christian.
Heil!
I have been working on my thesis of obsessive antisemitism as a mental disorder.

I would like to thank Sobieski for his considerable contributions by way of corroboration.

Why do Jews think they can mess with people, without getting hated upon in return?

That sounds beyond screwy, Jews will be criticized for what they've done, and continue to do.
I asked for a list of religions that are not committing atrocities somewhere on earth and you didn’t list them.

I think in terms of country, I don't really think of African cannibals who burn witches who are Catholic, or Protestant somehow represent modern Catholic, or Protestant Europeans.
Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why do you keep taking the topic off topic away from Israeli crimes?

I guess it's convenient to try to stop Israel from looking like trash, huh?

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

Christian is not an ethnicity, but only a religion.

I don't think Poland should be linked with the other crimes of Christians, be it far away like Cannibals in the Congo, or close like Germans in Auschwitz.

Jews obviously disagree, and tend to think Christians hold collective guilt for the Holocaust, and then cant' understand why they're hated.

Bullshit...

Today, asshole.
Start threads.

Links?

I only was in the Israel forum on seldom occasions to criticize Israel, that is until Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers, for it's Polish anti-defamation law, and then when Poland blamed Jews for the Holocaust, they're still Holocaust deniers, unbelievable.

Israel wants to make out Poland as a rogue state, we all know Israel's the rogue state.

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

I don't think Poland should be linked with the other crimes of Christians, be it far away like Cannibals in the Congo, or close like Germans in Auschwitz.

Jews obviously disagree, and tend to think Christians hold collective guilt for the Holocaust, and then cant' understand why they're hated.
Because you have been claiming for the last several days that only Jews commit atrocities.
You should try reading your own bullshit occasionally.

Bullshit...

Today, asshole.
Start threads.

Links?

I only was in the Israel forum on seldom occasions to criticize Israel, that is until Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers, for it's Polish anti-defamation law, and then when Poland blamed Jews for the Holocaust, they're still Holocaust deniers, unbelievable.

Israel wants to make out Poland as a rogue state, we all know Israel's the rogue state.
Bullshit.
I follow your bullshit all the time so you can’t get away with that lie.

Jews only owned 6 - 7% of the land, explain how I'm over-exaggerating what Jewish Israelis stole

And Arabs only owned about 15% of the land, privately. The remaining was State land (land belonging to the sovereign). It wasn't Arab land.

It wasn't Israel's state land, either.

Jews stole Israel, clear as day.

It was Ottoman Stste land until the dissolution of that Empire. The international community then decided that by right of their long historical connection some of the land should fall under the sovereignty of the Jewish people. So it WAS (and is) Israel's State land.

You claim Jewishness as an ethnicity. Why wouldn't the Jewish people have the right of all other ethnicities to have self-government on part of their historical homeland?

Jews only owned 6 - 7% of the land, explain how I'm over-exaggerating what Jewish Israelis stole

And Arabs only owned about 15% of the land, privately. The remaining was State land (land belonging to the sovereign). It wasn't Arab land.

It was Israel's state land, either.

Oh G-d, stop with the stealing already, especially since you stole my grandfather's house and butcher shop. You are also sitting on stolen Native American land.

Jews stole Israel, and they continue to steal the West Bank, and they are trying to steal Polish land, because they think they earned a right to Poland's land, instead of being apart of the Polish nation, they think Poland should pay them cash to Israel.

No wonder why people don't like Jews.

The fact is that your ppl, the Poles, drove my grandfather out of Poland saying, "Go back to Palestine, you're not Polish--you're a Jew!" So my grandparents settled in Israel. Now you ppl say, "Get out of Palestine, you're not a real Jew--you're European!" So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Hey Pole guy and vicious anti-Semite, you never answered this post. How are Jews supposed to go to Palestine and leave Palestine at the same time? I still remember the Italian hoodlums in Bensonhurst yelling at my dad in the 1970's, "Hey Jew, get outta here. Go back to Palestine!"

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Because you have been claiming for the last several days that only Jews commit atrocities.

I've harped on Jewish atrocities, especially Israeli ones the past few days, just like Jews harp on Polish Nazis.

That doesn't mean I think that non-Jews don't commit, or haven't committed atrocities.

Today, asshole.
Start threads.

Links?

Bullshit.

Jews have clearly played a big role in pushing Liberal suicide of the West, Jews really do dominate America, and it's suicide, and divisiveness too.

Don't expect to be liked, after that.

It wasn't Israel's state land, either.

It was Ottoman Stste land until the dissolution of that Empire. The international community then decided that by right of their long historical connection some of the land should fall under the sovereignty of the Jewish people. So it WAS (and is) Israel's State land.

You claim Jewishness as an ethnicity. Why wouldn't the Jewish people have the right of all other ethnicities to have self-government on part of their historical homeland?

Well, so does Turkey have the right to reclaim it's land, and kick Jews off the land?

Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Semitic Jewish, and Italian mostly, with also some Polish, and German mixed in too.

About half of your DNA is Jewish, about half is not.

The maternal DNA of Jews is actually mostly Italian, with also some Polish, and German mixed in, so actually by Jewish law Jews aren't even legit Jews on their mothers side.

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

The more he denies the more he proves Polish guiltp

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Oh, if his grandparents are anything like him, I can believe Polish guilt for sure.

Well, so does Turkey have the right to reclaim it's land, and kick Jews off the land?

You really don't understand how law works, do you? No. Turkey does not have the right to reclaim land that it once conquered as part of its dissolved Empire. Why? Because she signed a treaty renouncing all claims to that land.

Relationships between sovereigns are settled by treaties and agreements.

What we are discussing here are new claims to sovereignty by Peoples who didn't have it. Those claims are fulfilled by meeting the criteria for a State, declaring independence and receiving recognition from other States, usually accompanied by the realistic likelihood that the new sovereign is able to live peacefully with its neighbors and uphold the UN Charter. Israel has done all those things. Palestine has not.

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

You Jews have played a big role in Israeli, Nazi, and Soviet atrocities.

Are you feeling guilty for that?

You really don't understand how law works, do you? No. Turkey does not have the right to reclaim land that it once conquered as part of its dissolved Empire. Why? Because she signed a treaty renouncing all claims to that land.

What we are discussing here are new claims to sovereignty by Peoples who didn't have it. Those claims are fulfilled by meeting the criteria for a State, declaring independence and receiving recognition from other States, usually accompanied by the realistic likelihood that the new sovereign is able to live peacefully with its neighbors and uphold the UN Charter. Israel has done all those things. Palestine has not.

Ottoman Turks stole the land from Arabs, and Arabs were a majority of the land right up until the Jewish immigrants stole Israel.

Why are Zionists so manipulative, and so criminal minded?

Today, asshole.
Start threads.

Links?

Bullshit.

Jews have clearly played a big role in pushing Liberal suicide of the West, Jews really do dominate America, and it's suicide, and divisiveness too.

Don't expect to be liked, after that.
Because everyone loved the Jews prior to 1948.
Nazi moron.

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

I've harped on Jewish atrocities, especially Israeli ones the past few days, just like Jews harp on Polish Nazis.

That doesn't mean I think that non-Jews don't commit, or haven't committed atrocities.
The non-Jews make Jews look like rank amateurs.

Ottoman Turks stole the land from Arabs, and Arabs were a majority of the land right up until the Jewish immigrants stole Israel.

Why are Zionists so manipulative, and so criminal minded?

Such a self-hater. Failures in your life do not present a reason to blame others.

Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!
Why should I?
I get it, Hitler.
Heil!

The non-Jews make Jews look like rank amateurs.

Not proportionately, at all.

Name a single country of roughly 15 million, with so many tyrants, genocidal maniacs, or gangsters as the Jews who Worldwide make up about 15 million, give or take?

I mean Germans, or Brits, or even Russians did a lot of bad, even so these are populations each nearly 10 X larger on a global scale.

Jews did play a vibrant role in both Soviet, and Nazi German atrocities.

Forum List

Back