The Night Shift

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Cold Cold North Country
I have been working on a project tonight that I need to present tomorrow, and it has taken me all night. It is amazing how many people are out there in the middle of the night, 3am, posting. I know some are in Australia or elsewhere, but it must be that some of you are just night owls.

So for the night shift, I greet you and offer this thread for you to come and relax.

Have a some coffee.

Dunn-Bros-Coffee-photo-contest-winner-2011.jpg

Or a drink of another persuasion.

Substyle%20-%20Irish-Style%20Red%20Ale.preview.jpg

est....its 5:44 am here and i have to start breakfast

i like some time to myself in the morning...before the house wakes up.....we can be a noisey bunch ...its just the hubby and me....and 3 dogs and 3 cats and 19 chickens and 8 ducks....the chickens and ducks are outside but you can hear the ducks at night o hell i hear the alarm and there is no breakfast lol

est....its 5:44 am here and i have to start breakfast

i like some time to myself in the morning...before the house wakes up.....we can be a noisey bunch ...its just the hubby and me....and 3 dogs and 3 cats and 19 chickens and 8 ducks....the chickens and ducks are outside but you can hear the ducks at night o hell i hear the alarm and there is no breakfast lol

Appalachian farm. My brother has one in Southern VA. Lots of animals. They got rid of the horses and chickens.

CST and it's only 4:55 here.........................however...............I don't work, and whenever I feel like checking in on the computer to see what the latest bunch of people have deemed worthy (or crazy, depending on your viewpoint), I do.

It's nice to be retired and able to stay up all hours of the night and nap at various times during the day (or go ride my bicycle) if (and when) I want.

Forum List

Back