The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I can't speak for other states, but I am guessing that about 25 to 30% of those attending our Tea Parties here were registered Repubicans. There will probably be a lot more by November though if Democrats continue to try to squelch the Tea Party movement with schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

The numbers disagree with you greatly.

They do? Please post the numbers reflecting party affiliation at our local Tea Parties. I was unaware that any such numbers existed, but then you are no doubt in a much better position to know about stuff like that than I am. After all, I was only there.

They do? Please post the numbers reflecting party affiliation at our local Tea Parties. I was unaware that any such numbers existed, but then you are no doubt in a much better position to know about stuff like that than I am. After all, I was only there.

I'm speaking overall for this country. While your one tea party may have certain numbers, the overall numbers speak for themselves.

Then are you willing to agree that Barack Obama meeting with whomever makes him a party to and/or in alliance with and/or in agreement with whomever he meets with? And who is the leader? Them? Or him?

So you're comparing the POTUS and Russia to Michael Steele and The Tea Party Groups? :eusa_eh:

What you're doing right now is deflecting and trying to make excuses. Both sad tactics on your part to try and excuse this meeting away.

No, I'm just using your apparent conclusion that if Tea Party organizers--there really are no 'leaders' at this time--meet with representatives of the GOP, then you are justified in assuming an alliance. I just wondered if you apply that standard in everything or just where Tea Partiers are concerned?

I'm not the one who made that huge leap of faith. You did.

I wonder if it just one big cluster fuck down there? If they have no leaders, who is organizing the events?

Obviously they organize themselves like magic. And the people who sponsor these events for thousands of dollars are just throwing money out to the crowd. OWAI- :lol:

Again where are these great philanthropists financing the Tea Parties? There weren't any at the Albuquerque ones. Or the Ft. Collins one. Or the Amarillo one. Or the Oklahoma City ones. I sure would like to know who they are so we could get some of that action. Would make our jobs a lot easier. Probably not as much fun though.

No, I'm just using your apparent conclusion that if Tea Party organizers--there really are no 'leaders' at this time--meet with representatives of the GOP, then you are justified in assuming an alliance. I just wondered if you apply that standard in everything or just where Tea Partiers are concerned?

I'm not the one who made that huge leap of faith. You did.

I didn't make a huge leap of faith in anything. You're the one who made a huge leap of faith in assuming I said anything about an alliance. Wipe that egg off your face by the way.

I'm speaking overall for this country. While your one tea party may have certain numbers, the overall numbers speak for themselves.

Well let's see them then. From a credible source please. I don't think numbers that somebody else just made up out of thin air will probably be very convincing.

I can assure you that there is NO alliance between the Tea Party movement and the GOP, however. Yes, there are Republicans, some with much name recognition, who appear at Tea Party events. Also Libertarians and Democrats and Independents and some who don't identify themselves with any ideological group. Just from local news interviews and those in our local group that I visited with, there were a minority of those who identified themselves as Republican at our local events.

Would the Republican Party be more likely than liberal Democrats to be identified with the Tea Parties? Sure. The GOP has long included in their platforms many or most of the concepts supported by the Tea Partiers. Unfortunately, for some time the GOP has not governed as they campaigned. They were almost as bad as the Democrats in that regard.

But hey. That's why we have Tea Parties unaffiliated with either. Some here will never understand that, and some are so threatened by the idea of free people governing themselves and who value personal integrity, responsibility, and accountablility that they will continue to try to trash the Tea Parties.

Fortunately I think those who trash the Tea Parties are a continuously shrinking minority. As the Obama administration continues on his reckless and ultra liberal course, those Tea Partiers are looking smarter and smarter to more and more people.

No, we are the oposition to the current douchebags.

If those asshole GoPers do it again, we will run them out also.

The old days are over, we can no longer afford it.

Right...

FOXNews.com - Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

Tea Parties must be having fun as a proxy group for the GOP to attack Dems without the baggage of the GOP.
Hey asshole, how many times do I have to drill it into your pea brain this movement has no 'leaders'?

"RABBLE RABBLE, GUESS WHAT, ASSHOLE SHITHEAD FUCKFACE, I AM ANGRIER THAN YOU, CAN SHOUT LOUDER, AND CALL MORE NAMES!" Go away, you nuisance. :cuckoo:

People who post 'flames' in 'politics' are, to some degree stupid. I'm just asking what degree of stupidity is required to describe those who can't even post in the right place.

Wrong again! Inexperience on a website dominated in population by nothing but flaming republisexuals does not indicate stupidity.

Well let's see them then. From a credible source please. I don't think numbers that somebody else just made up out of thin air will probably be very convincing.

I can assure you that there is NO alliance between the Tea Party movement and the GOP, however. Yes, there are Republicans, some with much name recognition, who appear at Tea Party events. Also Libertarians and Democrats and Independents and some who don't identify themselves with any ideological group. Just from local news interviews and those in our local group that I visited with, there were a minority of those who identified themselves as Republican at our local events.

Would the Republican Party be more likely than liberal Democrats to be identified with the Tea Parties? Sure. The GOP has long included in their platforms many or most of the concepts supported by the Tea Partiers. Unfortunately, for some time the GOP has not governed as they campaigned. They were almost as bad as the Democrats in that regard.

But hey. That's why we have Tea Parties unaffiliated with either. Some here will never understand that, and some are so threatened by the idea of free people governing themselves and who value personal integrity, responsibility, and accountablility that they will continue to try to trash the Tea Parties.

Fortunately I think those who trash the Tea Parties are a continuously shrinking minority. As the Obama administration continues on his reckless and ultra liberal course, those Tea Partiers are looking smarter and smarter to more and more people.

You really don't need five paragraphs to say something you can sum up in one.

I already posted the numbers if you haven't seen them. The majority of the tea party people would vote Republican if there was no third party candidate, right off-the-bat.

And if you seriously think Obama is Ultra-Liberal, you need to learn history and current events.

You regressed into the little boy again who isn't taken seriously.

Or maybe you regressed into wingnuttery when feel threatened by a news article that goes against what you believe your movement to be? :eusa_eh:

I haven't regressed into a little boy, far from it. All I did was post the article which raises a good point.

If there are no "leaders" in the tea parties then why:

1.) Is Fox News stating otherwise?

2.) Who are these people meeting with Michael Steele?

3.) And how much power do those people have within the movement?

They're all legitimate questions for a legitimate discussion, which you don't want to have for whatever reason.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg
Just like old times.

Don't call it a comeback.

Seriously, dude, you're too wound up. It makes you very hard to take seriously.
Look who's talking.

I find it endlessly amusing that you arrived insulting me and other protestors of out of control government and now you cry like a bitch when its thrown back at you.

So once again, enjoy licking Barry's ass, its all people likle you are good for.

You know Xeno, when you feel like having a mature and legitimate discussion on this subject, let me know.

Last edited:
Don't call it a comeback.

Seriously, dude, you're too wound up. It makes you very hard to take seriously.
Look who's talking.

I find it endlessly amusing that you arrived insulting me and other protestors of out of control government and now you cry like a bitch when its thrown back at you.

So once again, enjoy licking Barry's ass, its all people likle you are good for.

*<Yawn>*

Forum List

Back