The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I will, when you are old enough to have one.

Right back at you. Especially since you're acting no better than someone like Lost Soul on the subject.

Spare me the nonsense Bobby.

You think trolling the movement will make it go away?

You are wrong, we are trying to restore this country for all of us, and when you grow up you will realize that doing the bidding of the political parties hinders it, you will start to understand why i treat you like a child, and how infantile you sound constantly attempting these 'gotchas'.

I will, when you are old enough to have one.

Right back at you. Especially since you're acting no better than someone like Lost Soul on the subject.

You are wrong, we are trying to restore this country for all of us, and when you grow up you will realize that doing the bidding of the political parties hinders it, you will start to understand why i treat you like a child, and how infantile you sound constantly attempting these 'gotchas'.

Your in a hole. Quit digging.

I'm not trying to troll anyone. And who's we? You said the movement has no leaders and yet you're assuming the intentions of everyone involved in the movement.

You're doing exactly what I posted and lambasted me for it.

I'm not doing the bidding of any political parties. I've never been registered for either of the two political parties in my life, how about you?

I'm trying to have a discussion about who these people who think they are leading the Tea Party Movement are and why they think they can do so. You're calling me a baby and acting like a irrational teenager. And I would know one when I see one.

I'm not trying to troll anyone. And who's we? You said the movement has no leaders and yet you're assuming the intentions of everyone involved in the movement.

You're doing exactly what I posted and lambasted me for it.

I'm not doing the bidding of any political parties. I've never been registered for either of the two political parties in my life, how about you?

I'm trying to have a discussion about who these people who think they are leading the Tea Party Movement are and why they think they can do so. You're calling me a baby and acting like a irrational teenager. And I would know one when I see one.
You are proving me right every time you post one of these lame gotchas.

The media is trying to define something they don't understand, taht includes FOX, FOX has been trying to co-opt the movement for some time.

But they can't, because it isn't about parties, its about getting elected officials to follow the laws and tennants of this nation.

Obama is simply the latest in a long line of fools in the white house who spend their time making things worse.

Take a stand son.

Stop being a shill for the political machines, everytime you regurgitate nonsense about this movement you are helping out of control spending and unresponsive government.

What should they be called?

Republicans! I mean that is pretty much what they are now.

I can't speak for other states, but I am guessing that about 25 to 30% of those attending our Tea Parties here were registered Repubicans. There will probably be a lot more by November though if Democrats continue to try to squelch the Tea Party movement with schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

"There will probably be a lot more by November though if Democrats continue to try to squelch the Tea Party movement with schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults."

You are probably right.

It seems that though conservative republicans and teabaggers use schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults
with great success when democrats behave likewise they suffer for it.

apparently republicans, conservatives and teabaggers are held to a LOWER standard

You are proving me right every time you post one of these lame gotchas.

The media is trying to define something they don't understand, taht includes FOX, FOX has been trying to co-opt the movement for some time.

But they can't, because it isn't about parties, its about getting elected officials to follow the laws and tennants of this nation.

Obama is simply the latest in a long line of fools in the white house who spend their time making things worse.

Take a stand son.

Stop being a shill for the political machines, everytime you regurgitate nonsense about this movement you are helping out of control spending and unresponsive government.

And I'm trying to ask why. And why is it being allowed by those in Washington on the right?

I'm not being a shill or regurgitating anything. I'm trying to have a discussion about why others in the movement aren't taking a stand and saying "No Leaders, No Party, No Spending" or something along the lines of that motto.

You know as well as anyone else how much I'm not out of control spending or intrusive government.

See this Bobby?

This is the face of your 'allies'.

No, it's not. I'm not friends with Wry Catcher nor does Wry represent what I believe in. Nor he is a "ally."

I have friends who are beyond any political spectrum.

Take a look at my Friends list. 26 people.

14-15 who lean to the right.

And I'm trying to ask why. And why is it being allowed by those in Washington on the right?

I'm not being a shill or regurgitating anything. I'm trying to have a discussion about why others in the movement aren't taking a stand and saying "No Leaders, No Party, No Spending" or something along the lines of that motto.

You know as well as anyone else how much I'm not out of control spending or intrusive government.

Left to their own devices the political parties will keep doing what they have been doing for decades, trying pet projects, wasting money and spending our money to get themselves re-elected.

The only way to stop this is to protest, but not just with ralles and meetings, but by voting out the clowns who happily vote for things we neither need or can afford.

The apparchiks on both sides behave exactly the same way, its always 'the other guy's fault' and if you just give them power they will fix it all by spending money.

ENOUGH.

Take a stand, we are near bankrupcy.

We are the only people fighting to get these damn jerks to respond.

See this Bobby?

This is the face of your 'allies'.

No, it's not. I'm not friends with Wry Catcher nor does Wry represent what I believe in. Nor he is a "ally."

I have friends who are beyond any political spectrum.

Take a look at my Friends list. 26 people.

14-15 who lean to the right.
Friends are not allies, they are different things.

People like him are everything that is wrong with America.

That is part of the problem.

The only way to stop this is to protest, but not just with ralles and meetings, but by voting out the clowns who happily vote for things we neither need or can afford.

The apparchiks on both sides behave exactly the same way, its always 'the other guy's fault' and if you just give them power they will fix it all by spending money.

ENOUGH.

Take a stand, we are near bankrupcy.

We are the only people fighting to get these damn jerks to respond.

Which is why in 2010 I will be first looking at any third party candidates before I go to vote. However, I will not be voting for a third party candidate automatically or there may not be one in a certain race.

Friends are not allies, they are different things.

People like him are everything that is wrong with America.

That is part of the problem.

True friends are those you can rely on in times of trouble. So yes, they would be allies.

My point is this, don't try to connect me to people who I have no connection with. I know people who are "part of the problem" because they exist on both sides and I deal with their stupidity daily on here.

but are allies friends?

Not always. Which is why I call them friends first. :eusa_shhh:

Reminds me of WWII to be honest.

The people I consider myself friends with on this board is more like the U.S. and GB rather than U.S. or Soviet Union. :lol:

Forum List

Back