The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
People who post 'flames' in 'politics' are, to some degree stupid. I'm just asking what degree of stupidity is required to describe those who can't even post in the right place.

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

yet they have no problems calling Tea Party people a degrading sexual name.

oh the two faces of a Liberal.:lol:

Last edited:
LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

Sorry Steph..

No sympathy for the Tea Baggers..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Why should we reward stupidity?

Bigger question. What should we call posters who cannot tell the difference between 'politics' and 'flames'?

a. idiots
b. stupid idiots
c. seriously stupid idiots
d. seriously fucking stupid idiots
e. liberals

or (f) Californication Twat who leaves snail tracks across linoleum floors because she's got no fucking legs.

You're about as bitchy as Palin.

About as smart too.

f. All of the above.

Sorry Steph..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Hey, like I said, continue on with calling people teabaggers. It's not hurting anyone but the Progressive-Democrat party. be my guest.

Bigger question. What should we call posters who cannot tell the difference between 'politics' and 'flames'?

a. idiots
b. stupid idiots
c. seriously stupid idiots
d. seriously fucking stupid idiots
e. liberals

or (f) Californication Twat who leaves snail tracks across linoleum floors because she's got no fucking legs.

You're about as bitchy as Palin.

About as smart too.

f. All of the above.

Hmmm who is less smart or more bitchy? CG who can articulate a reasoned argument for any point she makes?

Or somebody who would describe her in such terms.

Tough call huh? :)

Republicans! I mean that is pretty much what they are now.

87% said if there was no third party candidate in any sort of race, they would vote for the GOP ticket.

This is without even seeing what the other candidate has to offer.

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.co...old/2010/02/the-boys-next-door-poll-shows.php

80% are white (with 8% not responding to the question)
60% are male
40% are college graduates
Over a third make $75,000 or more
50% live in rural areas
77% label themselves conservative
96% are Republican-Independent
87% say they will vote Republican for U.S. House

Last edited:
What should they be called?

I can't speak for other states, but I am guessing that about 25 to 30% of those attending our Tea Parties here were registered Repubicans. There will probably be a lot more by November though if Democrats continue to try to squelch the Tea Party movement with schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I can't speak for other states, but I am guessing that about 25 to 30% of those attending our Tea Parties here were registered Repubicans. There will probably be a lot more by November though if Democrats continue to try to squelch the Tea Party movement with schoolyard taunts and juvenile insults. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

The numbers disagree with you greatly.

What should they be called?

YOu might want to check Dogbert's post above your's, sunshine!
And don't think I meant it as an insult, I was pretty much stating facts, cupcake.

No, we are the oposition to the current douchebags.

If those asshole GoPers do it again, we will run them out also.

The old days are over, we can no longer afford it.

Right...

FOXNews.com - Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

Tea Parties must be having fun as a proxy group for the GOP to attack Dems without the baggage of the GOP.

Last edited:

Sorry Steph..

Hey, like I said, continue on with calling people teabaggers. It's not hurting anyone but the Progressive-Democrat party. be my guest.

Indeed. It's a badge of HONOUR. And lest anyone forget? It isn't necessarily only disaffected 'Republicans' in this movement. It's really a misnomer. There are folks in it from every stripe that have had it with Big Intrusive Government.

Forum List

Back