The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
No, we are the oposition to the current douchebags.

If those asshole GoPers do it again, we will run them out also.

The old days are over, we can no longer afford it.

Right...

FOXNews.com - Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

Tea Parties must be having fun as a proxy group for the GOP to attack Dems without the baggage of the GOP.
Hey asshole, how many times do I have to drill it into your pea brain this movement has no 'leaders'?

Hey asshole, how many times do I have to drill it into your pea brain this movement has no 'leaders'?

Well hey, you need to take it up with your movement and Fox News then. Don't blame me, I didn't write the article or meet with Michael Steele. :eusa_eh:

No, we are the oposition to the current douchebags.

If those asshole GoPers do it again, we will run them out also.

The old days are over, we can no longer afford it.

Right...

FOXNews.com - Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele sat down with about 50 Tea Party leaders Tuesday in the first such meeting of Republican Party and the growing conservative movement -- two sides that could be either vital partners or bitter rivals.

Tea Parties must be having fun as a proxy group for the GOP to attack Dems without the baggage of the GOP.
That is a good way to "take over". :lol:

Well hey, you need to take it up with your movement and Fox News then. Don't blame me, I didn't write the article or meet with Michael Steele. :eusa_eh:

I wonder if it just one big cluster fuck down there? If they have no leaders, who is organizing the events?

Republicans! I mean that is pretty much what they are now.

87% said if there was no third party candidate in any sort of race, they would vote for the GOP ticket.

This is without even seeing what the other candidate has to offer.

The Boys Next Door: Poll Shows Just How Republican Tea Baggers Really Are | Chris's Blog

80% are white (with 8% not responding to the question)
60% are male
40% are college graduates
Over a third make $75,000 or more
50% live in rural areas
77% label themselves conservative
96% are Republican-Independent
87% say they will vote Republican for U.S. House

60% are male
50% live in rural areas

This must be about race or something.

I've got news for you...most of the Democrats in Washington fall in every one of these categories.

No I don't dickwad, anyone claiming they lead it are full of shit as everyone that is into it knows.

I wonder if it just one big cluster fuck down there? If they have no leaders, who is organizing the events?

Obviously they organize themselves like magic. And the people who sponsor these events for thousands of dollars are just throwing money out to the crowd. OWAI- :lol:

Then are you willing to agree that Barack Obama meeting with whomever makes him a party to and/or in alliance with and/or in agreement with whomever he meets with? And who is the leader? Them? Or him?

No I don't dickwad, anyone claiming they lead it are full of shit as everyone that is into it knows.

Well hey, you're blaming me for linking something that all these other people are doing. Your anger is misdirected to say the least.

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

yet they have no problems calling Tea Party people a degrading sexual name.

oh the two faces of a Liberal.:lol:

Sorry Steph..

No sympathy for the Tea Baggers..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Why should we reward stupidity?

Hey, like I said, continue on with calling people teabaggers. It's not hurting anyone but the Progressive-Democrat party. be my guest.

Tea Baggers selected their own stupid name..

Its not my problem

Then are you willing to agree that Barack Obama meeting with whomever makes him a party to and/or in alliance with and/or in agreement with whomever he meets with? And who is the leader? Them? Or him?

So you're comparing the POTUS and Russia to Michael Steele and The Tea Party Groups? :eusa_eh:

What you're doing right now is deflecting and trying to make excuses. Both sad tactics on your part to try and excuse this meeting away.

87% said if there was no third party candidate in any sort of race, they would vote for the GOP ticket.

The Boys Next Door: Poll Shows Just How Republican Tea Baggers Really Are | Chris's Blog

60% are male
50% live in rural areas

60% are male
50% live in rural areas

This must be about race or something.

I've got news for you...most of the Democrats in Washington fall in every one of these categories.
I have to question the percentage on college grads. I don't think that the Democrat party can boast that high a rate.

Well hey, you're blaming me for linking something that all these other people are doing. Your anger is misdirected to say the least.

Its not 'anger' sonny, its disgust that you went back to your infantile ways.

You were showing good progress, but now you are right back to being that lil baby trying to dig at people.

I blame myself for giving you a chance.

Its not 'anger' sonny, its disgust that you went back to your infantile ways.

You were showing good progress, but now you are right back to being that lil baby trying to dig at people.

I blame myself for giving you a chance.

:rolleyes:

I posted a news story from Fox News, and you're saying I've turned into a child. You seriously need to stop taking things on this board so seriously and to stop thinking "your movement" is without any leaders. Because clearly, all these groups are being lead and organized by someone. If you don't like it, complain about how it's not a grassroots movement any longer when that happens.

By the way, you need to stop reverting to your old ways that I thought you perhaps got rid of finally.

60% are male
50% live in rural areas

Really, from a Blog who does make sure he uses the term tea baggers.....

This data is not terribly surprising at all. It fits squarely with the people I know who are aligned with the fringe group. Actually of the 5 close friends I have that have either attended a Tea Bagger protest or sympathize with them 100% are college educated, middle class, come from a rural area, consider themselves conservative and will vote Republican next time just like they always have.

Really Dogbert, you are batting zero tonight.

How about we call them hard working Americans.At least the ones that still have jobs. How's that hopey
changy thing going for ya? Miss Bush yet?

Really Dogbert, you are batting zero tonight.

Nope. I would say you are batting zero, but you aren't even willing to go up-to-bat because you're acting like a idiot in the other thread.

Is this your excuse for walking away from the other thread when presented with facts? :eusa_eh:

The poll is originally from CNN.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - CNN Poll: Who are the Tea Party activists - Blogs from CNN.com

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/17/rel4b.pdf

Do you even bother to think before you post?

Forum List

Back