The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
128618864605761700.jpg

hi boyle:

what should they be called?

they should be called 'concerned americans' and 'outraged patriots' watching the usa go down the tubes in a sea of illegal alien foreign nationals and a 100+ trillion-dollar debt ...

This is a video of 'concerned americans' exercising their 2nd amendment rights in preparation of the coming new revolution ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxnsohrok]a message for bought-and-paid-for u.s. Politicians[/ame]

gl,

terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Damn terral, we agree on something!
Go figure dude, now back to your room.
They are putting up the ping pong table in the day room, and you know you don't play.....
lmao!

The biggest supporters of the tea party, and Sarah Palin are the liberal wingnuts.
Their obsession with both are really helping them out.
Thank you for your continued support!

So by that logic you're obsessed with Obama and therefore support him.

No one's buying your tactic of 'relabel all criticism as obsession'.

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

yet they have no problems calling Tea Party people a degrading sexual name.

oh the two faces of a Liberal.:lol:

Sorry Steph..

No sympathy for the Tea Baggers..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

Why should we reward stupidity?

I pretty sure that the TEA parties can survive without any sympathy from you. It's TEA. Taxed Enough Already. Works for me.... and millions of others.

LOL, remember the lefties screams and foot stomping if you called the anti-war protesters, UnAmercian.

Sorry Steph..

They picked one of the most pathetic names for a political movement since the Know-Nothings

They were the ones who initially called themselves Tea Baggers. They picked the gay sounding "Tea Party" name. They run around with tea bags hanging from their bodies. Then they whine that people laugh at them?

I pretty sure that the TEA parties can survive without any sympathy from you. It's TEA. Taxed Enough Already. Works for me.... and millions of others.

win

The 21%ers are having mental meltdowns because their public policy agenda's have been exposed for the fraud they are!!! A fcukking fraud..............might as well put children in charge. They'd fcukk up less!!!

Last edited:
Stupid thread with bogus poll choices. Grassroots movements are only approved of by the Left if they're anarchists. Intellectual Hypocrites. What happened to "I may not approve of what you are saying, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"? "Tolerance" hypocrites. "Diversity of thought" hypocrites....etc.

Sorry Steph..

if they're so concerned about taxes,why do only 2% of them know their taxes have gone down, not up?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2010_02/022399.php

Last edited:

Sorry Steph..

Organizations like the Tea Party can only keep up the manufactured outrage for so long. They will be a historical footnote after they destroy the Republican chances in 2010 and 2012

Sorry Steph..

Organizations like the Tea Party can only keep up the manufactured outrage for so long. They will be a historical footnote after they destroy the Republican chances in 2010 and 2012

Meh, you make a good point but I doubt they'll damage the republicans. Remember, these are predominantly very simple people who vote republican; Lower taxes is a hard policy to go against for people who have such a tentative understanding of how things work.

Forum List

Back