The Movie Delgo ... ROCKS!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Delgo ROCKS! For all who have yet seen it, I highly recommend it. It IS for all ages (a very rare occurance in a good movie). Those who love fantasy, D&D, and want something new to see. It's unique, more so than any fantasy movie I have seen in the last decade. Has a touch of romance for those who like it but it doesn't slap you in the face with it. It has a touch of magic for those who like it, but it's not enough to make you wonder why life is so hard for them. It's got action but doesn't need the blood. Best of all, you haven't seen any of these creatures before ... except the faerie like ones. A breath of fresh air for fantasy fans and computer animation fans.

So much to appreciate in this film. Every frame was like a beautiful painting. And the music was fantastic. I hope more people will choose to see it, if not in theaters, then on DVD. The kids were enthralled, as well.:clap2:

I hope that if they choose to make a sequel (seems too common these days) that they choose other parts of that world to show. From what they did show it's probably one of those REALLY big fantasy worlds with all sorts of cool new things to see. I love new ... as long as it's actually new, and Delgo IS new.

People fear new more now than ever. Sad that there is no more imagination left in the world.

Though I do hope this isn't the case and that it's just the economy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back