The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

That's hilarious : )) So now you're assuming that anyone who doesn't share your views is "well not read enough on topic" (sic). I was asking about YOUR qualifications in and of themselves: perhaps I didn't make that clear enough before.

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Ever read the PNAC document, if so how many pages is it and what is it about? Who was it wrote by, and who was it signed by?

Pen, you've never read the document. You're 'quizzing' us because you don't have any evidence in the PNAC document to back any of your conspiracies. I've challenged you no less than 4 times to show us the portions of the PNAC document that you believe makes your argument....

.......and you've starkly refused every time. You haven't read the doc, you have no idea what its about, nor can you offer us any relevant quote that a thing to do with what we're discussing.

You're doing your 'insinuate an argument you can't possibly support factually' schtick. Which is meaningless. If you have an argument to make, make it. But innuendo is an excuse for a failed argument. An excuse for a lack of evidence.

Try again.

I assume you can google. Google it, download it and read it if you want to know what it says. I am not going to squander my time to spoon feed you guys.

We know what it says Penny, and it's not what you've been told........

Well I wasn't told anything , but its all playing out, not exactly as planned or as fast should I say. I think along with the New American Century one can't deny the Zionist and neocons plans.

I thought people were done with the Neocon BS, Tea Partiers are the new target, keep up with the times....

What is happening today is due to Pnac , the New American Strategy and The Clean Break , Israel and the neocons so as long as were talking 911, we have to include them. So far we got rid of Hussein, Gaddafi, Morsi, but not Assad. That is what the Arab Spring was and is all about. Turned into a nightmare. I'm sure there are other think tanks in Washington under new names, new players, but the same people behind pulling the strings. I think people are wising up more now, I hope so. Not sure what the new neocons call themselves, but I'm sure they got their groups, conniving behind the scenes.

But this is about 911.

Last edited:
Have you ever looked at the evidence presented that proves the 19 hijackers did indeed pull off the attacks?

Nah, but she knows exactly how many pages are in (the now defunct) PNAC's A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.
That's just as good. :lol:

You mean you DON'T?????
thinking is not (like all twoofers)one of Penelope's strong points..

Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

So your right I don't just sit here and think stuff up, or read headlines.
really if that were true you'd know the difference between your and you're...
also you'd know that the 911 conspiracy is based on speculation not fact..

thinking is not (like all twoofers)one of Penelope's strong points..

Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

So your right I don't just sit here and think stuff up, or read headlines.
really if that were true you'd know the difference between your and you're...
also you'd know that the 911 conspiracy is based on speculation not fact..

The Gov. 911 scenario is unbelievable and so there is much more evidence for explosions and also that the planes did not down the buildings or fire. This is not even a conspiracy theory as there are many facts, that make up just too many coincidences. Nothing about the gov. story makes sense.

The Mossad is also responsible for global warming, the extinction of the dinosaurs and the apocalypse.

True story.

way to make it obvious you are a paid zionist shill.dont even try and hide it.go and advertise it to us.:lol::D:up::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No surprise whatsoever your fellow zionst shill buddies mbhunter and dawgshit-aka sayit thanked you.that speaks VOLUMNS those trolls thanked you.:lol::D:D

Forum List

Back