The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

I thought you were going to be wise and not feed these paid shills who know it was an inside job anymore? Looks like i was wrong about you. Looks like your here just to feed the trolls like Koko does.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing why 9-11 was an inside job. I didn't know I wasn't to post about it.

No Im just saying it doesnt make any sense to argue with a bunch of paid trolls who know just as well as we do that it was an inside job.as i mentioned before,they are just here to waste your time.thats what their handlers instruct them to do.why play their game and take their bait like they want you to? doesnt seem very smart to me. I have everyone of these paid trolls on ignore.they hate that when you ignore them.thats the best thing you can do with them is put them on your ignore list.

Talk about it all you want,but why not discuss it with someone like koko for example who will listen to you? why discuss it witn someone who covers their ears and closes their eyes and only sees what they want to see? do you like talking to brick walls? I know I dont.But if thats your thing talking to brick walls,then by all means continue.. makes no sense to me one bit at all why you would though.

and like I said,I thought you said you werent going to feed the trolls anymore?

Whom can I see about collecting my troll check? Thanks in advance for your help.

and like I said below here,discuss it all you want,but ONLY with people like koko and me who wont ignore your facts and change the subject all the time,WHY play the game of the trolls and feed lthem like their handlers want you to? doesnt make sense.also,do you actually ENJOY talking to a brick wall? I know I dont.i got better things to do with my life than waste it with these paid shills who cover their ears and close their eyes to the facts that prove them wrong. so like i said,if you actually enjoy talking to brick walls,if that gets you a pleasure,go ahead and keep talking to the brick walls but i dont know why anybody would enjoy doing that though,seems weird to me.

No Im just saying it doesnt make any sense to argue with a bunch of paid trolls who know just as well as we do that it was an inside job.as i mentioned before,they are just here to waste your time.thats what their handlers instruct them to do.why play their game and take their bait like they want you to? doesnt seem very smart to me. I have everyone of these paid trolls on ignore.they hate that when you ignore them.thats the best thing you can do with them is put them on your ignore list.

Talk about it all you want,but why not discuss it with someone like koko for example who will listen to you? why discuss it witn someone who covers their ears and closes their eyes and only sees what they want to see? do you like talking to brick walls? I know I dont.But if thats your thing talking to brick walls,then by all means continue.. makes no sense to me one bit at all why you would though.

and like I said below here,discuss it all you want,but ONLY with people like koko and me who wont ignore your facts and change the subject all the time,WHY play the game of the trolls and feed lthem like their handlers want you to? doesnt make sense.also,do you actually ENJOY talking to a brick wall? I know I dont.i got better things to do with my life than waste it with these paid shills who cover their ears and close their eyes to the facts that prove them wrong. so like i said,if you actually enjoy talking to brick walls,if that gets you a pleasure,go ahead and keep talking to the brick walls but i dont know why anybody would enjoy doing that though,seems weird to me.

No I get tired of them as well. then lend nothing to the debate except the same old stuff. Your right, a real waste of time.

No I get tired of them as well. then lend nothing to the debate except the same old stuff. Your right, a real waste of time.

Translation: Why bother defending indefensible delusions when you can surround yourself with crazy people as insane as yourself?

I probably read more about it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is well 'not read enough on topic.

That is my qualification, my brain.

That's hilarious : )) So now you're assuming that anyone who doesn't share your views is "well not read enough on topic" (sic). I was asking about YOUR qualifications in and of themselves: perhaps I didn't make that clear enough before.

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Ever read the PNAC document, if so how many pages is it and what is it about? Who was it wrote by, and who was it signed by?

"Who was it wrote by?"
And you are trying to impress with your knowledge and intelligence?
Really? :lol:

Last edited:
That's hilarious : )) So now you're assuming that anyone who doesn't share your views is "well not read enough on topic" (sic). I was asking about YOUR qualifications in and of themselves: perhaps I didn't make that clear enough before.

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Ever read the PNAC document, if so how many pages is it and what is it about? Who was it wrote by, and who was it signed by?

Pen, you've never read the document. You're 'quizzing' us because you don't have any evidence in the PNAC document to back any of your conspiracies. I've challenged you no less than 4 times to show us the portions of the PNAC document that you believe makes your argument....

.......and you've starkly refused every time. You haven't read the doc, you have no idea what its about, nor can you offer us any relevant quote that a thing to do with what we're discussing.

You're doing your 'insinuate an argument you can't possibly support factually' schtick. Which is meaningless. If you have an argument to make, make it. But innuendo is an excuse for a failed argument. An excuse for a lack of evidence.

Try again.

Ah, but Pene knows how many pages that document contains (maybe) ... that's gotta count for something. :lol:

yeah after a while watching them shit all over the floor,the smell of their shit gets disgusting to smell.:D:lol::lol:

yeah after a while watching them shit all over the floor,the smell of their shit gets disgusting to smell.:D:lol::lol:
handjob again proves his English acumen ....

Forum List

Back