The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

I'm thinking Penelope's "comprehensive" wasn't quite as comprehensive as she imagined .......

Must be lots of Jewish here who think their country is innocent. Is that it. For the life of me, most people I know know it was an inside job, so if your trying to convince me it wasn't save your breath.

You need to get out more.....
I get out plenty. It doesn't take too many brains to know it was an inside job.

Must be lots of Jewish here who think their country is innocent. Is that it. For the life of me, most people I know know it was an inside job, so if your trying to convince me it wasn't save your breath.

It's difficult to be convinced of the superior understanding of anyone who hasn't mastered the basics of English grammar after several decades.

The 'appeal to numbers' in the garbled verbiage above is a logical fallacy. When it is conveyed amidst numerous errors of a very basic nature, it's even less useful as a technique. Most people I know could write more correctly and clearly than the above post by the time their age was in double digits. Even after Daws explained the difference between 'your' and 'you're', the poster repeats the obvious error.

So either 'comprehensive' is NOT Penelope's strong point after all - or she's simply too ignorant and stubborn to accept a most valid correction on something as basic and well-documented as the correct usage of a common English word.

That does not argue for her ability to examine complex and very technical written material and reach any logical or reasonable conclusions - but against said ability. QED

So you have nothing but picking on my grammar , what are you a English teacher. Too funny.

That's what you took from Marg's post? Allow me to elucidate:
Your grasp of our language reveals your lack of knowledge and "comprehensive"(sic).
Your posts reinforce that perception of you.
Bottom line?
You aren't just monumentally ignorant, "your"(sic) fucking stupid. :lol:

Last edited:

It requires at least 1 Pene and you don't qualify. You did have enough sense to disable your REP meter ... evidently you knew what kind of reception peeps like you get on public boards like this. Someone must have warned you.

Last edited:
Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

So your right I don't just sit here and think stuff up, or read headlines.
Sorry literature whiz it would be "you're" right, you want the contraction not the 3rd person possessive.

I'm thinking Penelope's "comprehensive" wasn't quite as comprehensive as she imagined .......

I find when people have nothing to debate, they resort to attacks. Just because some Mossad agents and PM Bibi were in on it doesn't mean all Jews are bad, most of you are just in denial. I mean come on, even some US neocons were in on it as well, but you don't see me in denial. Time to face the facts and the handwriting on the wall.

Sorry literature whiz it would be "you're" right, you want the contraction not the 3rd person possessive.

And yet, I've yet to see you post any proof. Just so ya know, asking questions is not proof.

That is because they won't open an investigation when people want one. What are they afraid of?
They must be afraid of something. I'm sure the architects and engineers for 911 would prove the buildings did not fall due to planes or fires. They know this.

It's difficult to be convinced of the superior understanding of anyone who hasn't mastered the basics of English grammar after several decades.

The 'appeal to numbers' in the garbled verbiage above is a logical fallacy. When it is conveyed amidst numerous errors of a very basic nature, it's even less useful as a technique. Most people I know could write more correctly and clearly than the above post by the time their age was in double digits. Even after Daws explained the difference between 'your' and 'you're', the poster repeats the obvious error.

So either 'comprehensive' is NOT Penelope's strong point after all - or she's simply too ignorant and stubborn to accept a most valid correction on something as basic and well-documented as the correct usage of a common English word.

That does not argue for her ability to examine complex and very technical written material and reach any logical or reasonable conclusions - but against said ability. QED

So you have nothing but picking on my grammar , what are you a English teacher. Too funny.

Your grasp of our language reveals your lack of knowledge and learnability.
Bottom line?

Nasty language. Your mouth gives you away. I have the disable on , so you don't have to use bad language for my sake as I don't see it, it just shows ignorance on the person who uses it.

And yet you have not one piece of evidence admissible in court to prove it....

That is because they won't open an investigation when people want one. What are they afraid of?
They must be afraid of something. I'm sure the architects and engineers for 911 would prove the buildings did not fall due to planes or fires. They know this.

They don't have any proof either.....

Bottom line?

Nasty language. Your mouth gives you away. I have the disable on , so you don't have to use bad language for my sake as I don't see it, it just shows ignorance on the person who uses it.

"It just shows ignorance on the person who uses it." :lol:
As already mentioned, you aren't just monumentally ignorant, "your"(sic) fucking stupid.

Bottom line?

As already mentioned, you aren't just monumentally ignorant, "your"(sic) fucking stupid.

Ignorance is using truck driver language. YOUR wasting my time.

Nope, Sayit isn't a truck driver. Nor is that language limited to 'masters of the road'.......

I could be mistaken, but I believe his comment was indicating that from the extremely careless and cavalier attitude Penelope has exhibited towards our beloved mother tongue - he supposed that she had exhibited a similar lack of discernment in many other important areas of her life, up to and including her 'choice' of partner/s for sexual congress.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to read that Sayit was trying to suggest Penelope was so lacking in discernment as to knowingly have coitus with an illiterate, or with someone a couple of standard deviations below the average in IQ............

Nope, Sayit isn't a truck driver. Nor is that language limited to 'masters of the road'.......

I could be mistaken, but I believe his comment was indicating that from the extremely careless and cavalier attitude Penelope has exhibited towards our beloved mother tongue - he supposed that she had exhibited a similar lack of discernment in many other important areas of her life, up to and including her 'choice' of partner/s for sexual congress.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to read that Sayit was trying to suggest Penelope was so lacking in discernment as to knowingly have coitus with an illiterate, or with someone a couple of standard deviations below the average in IQ............

You are some sick people.

The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Obviously not.

great rebuttal to the facts and evidence in those videos,you sure showed me.:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you offcial conspiracy theory apologists really really need to stop smoking crack,the fantasyworld you live in that just because it SOUNDS hard to believe,and because you dont believe its posssible which is obviously the logic of you Bush dupes,you use that as your case in a court using that one sentence as your evidence for rebutalls,you Bush dupes would fail miserably trying to make it as a lawyer.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

hate to break the news to you but just because you didntview that video or read that link and you think its impossible,im sure glad your not MY lawyer with that kind of logic.:rofl:

Last edited:

which you seem to enjoy wasting on paid shills and this sock puppet here.

You are some sick people.

what else would you expect from a paid zionist shill?thats who all these people are that you waste your time on are,they like you to take their bait anfd have you waste their time on them. M hunter,sayit-aka dawgshit are paid shills for israel.gomer pyle ollie works for our good old corrupt government here in the states.

clayton is someone just braiwnashed by our government and the media afraid of the truth in denial,him not being a paid shill is the only reason i replied to him.

Last edited:

thats what the shills do everytime they get frustrated with evidence they cant refute.evade the facts,change the subject, and talk about your grammar.typical regular ploy of disinformation agents.:D

even scholars of physcis and universitys have spoken the truth that any junior high school student knows that the laws of physics were violated that day.the paid shills here know it was an inside job,the ones in denial like clayton,obviously ditched junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

would those be American Jews?

Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

So your right I don't just sit here and think stuff up, or read headlines.

:lol::lol::lol:
Somebody please put the semiliterate Nazi skank out of her arrogant misery.
:lol::lol::lol:

Truth hurts hey.

yep sure does.:D:lol::lol: everytime these paid shills like sayit-aka dawgshit,m hunter,steadymercury and gomer pyle ollie get frustrated with facts they cant refute,they either stoop to name calling like they out of frsutration of being taken to school knowing they are licked or resort to making up lies to try and save face in their posts.:lol::D

gomer ollie,sayit,steady mercury and mhunter are so horrible of advertising it that they are paid shills its hyterical.:D Because like I just said,they know they cant counter any of the facts in these videos posted here of mine on the first page so knowing they are licked,they resort to making up lies posting DEBWUNKER links and debunked videos just like their handlers instruct them to.:lol::lol::D

no way in hell would they spend all their time here coming here everyday posting lies evading facts and constantly coming back here for the ass beatings they get here everyday for free.no way its not happening.:D:lol::lol:

they dont mind the time they spend here resorting to lies since they are well paid for it.no way would they come back everyday and post lies and and keep coming back for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday for free. again thats just not going to happen. where clayton,he doesnt troll here everday like they do.

He doesnt even make up lies to try and counter facts.He just posts some stupid one liner as his rebuttal to the evidence in the videos since he is so afraid and in denial and doesnt want to look at the evidence.:lol::lol:

He seldom ever posts in this section so its obvious he is just a brainwashed sheople who isnt on the governments payroll paid to troll these boards like gomer ollie,steadymercury,faun,m hunter,say it and others are.

Forum List

Back