The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Last edited:
Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

So your right I don't just sit here and think stuff up, or read headlines.
really if that were true you'd know the difference between your and you're...
also you'd know that the 911 conspiracy is based on speculation not fact..

The Gov. 911 scenario is unbelievable and so there is much more evidence for explosions and also that the planes did not down the buildings or fire. This is not even a conspiracy theory as there are many facts, that make up just too many coincidences. Nothing about the gov. story makes sense.
false everything you just said is twoofer propaganda.

thinking is not (like all twoofers)one of Penelope's strong points..

Actually reading and comprehensive are my strong points of which I base my reason on.

:lol::lol::lol:
Somebody please put the semiliterate Nazi skank out of her arrogant misery.
she doesn't understand what semiliterate Nazi means..

[ame=http://youtu.be/kcrF346sS_I]Penn & Teller - 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - YouTube[/ame]

guess we have to remind the ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Gov. 911 scenario is unbelievable and so there is much more evidence for explosions and also that the planes did not down the buildings or fire. This is not even a conspiracy theory as there are many facts, that make up just too many coincidences. Nothing about the gov. story makes sense.

Nothing about wanting to kill thousands of people makes sense, But there is still zero proof of explosives. And plenty of lack of evidence of any explosives.

Somebody please put the semiliterate Nazi skank out of her arrogant misery.

Truth hurts hey.

Evidently and your pain is obvious. :D

I think the families demanding a new investigation should get it as many of them do not believe the story either. I want the people involved to be punished and jailed for life. I think the family and country deserve this.

Nothing about wanting to kill thousands of people makes sense, But there is still zero proof of explosives. And plenty of lack of evidence of any explosives.

You know darn well lots of people heard explosives. also the planes didn't bring the buildings down nor did the fires bring them down. This is not even a conspiracy theory , this is fact, and is logical and not irrational. What is irrational is that 19 men with box cutters did this, that is irrational thinking.

Truth hurts hey.

Evidently and your pain is obvious. :D

I think the families demanding a new investigation should get it as many of them do not believe the story either. I want the people involved to be punished and jailed for life. I think the family and country deserve this.
oh no not the 911 families ploy again...
the facts: only a tiny % of the 911 families want a new investigation...they have the same kind of unnatural obsessiveness you do.
besides if another investigation was done ,you do realize that no truthers or any other 911 group could be involved..

You know darn well lots of people heard explosives. also the planes didn't bring the buildings down nor did the fires bring them down. This is not even a conspiracy theory , this is fact, and is logical and not irrational. What is irrational is that 19 men with box cutters did this, that is irrational thinking.
false! lot's of people heard explosions not caused by explosives.
if you add heat to just about anything under pressure or with the right chemical mix an explosion will occur.
the pops and cracks you hear when you have a fire in your fireplace are explosions...
something being irrational has never stopped it from happing..

Fact is that it would have taken several hundred workers a month or longer to wire those buildings for demolition. they would have had to cut through half of the support beams, they would have had to remove the elevator cars, and several other dozens of things to prep the buildings....Learn about demolition before you try to bark at the big dogs. And of course there were intermittent explosions, there are thousands of things in an office building that will explode in a fire, they are called secondary explosions...

There is zero evidence of any explosions that could have brought down these buildings.

There is no demo explosions recorded on the hundreds of audio tapes, there were none recorded on the seismic equipment. There was no parts of any thing explosive found in the debris. So what proof do you think there is that there were any explosives planted?

13. Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?

Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

14. Is it possible that thermite or thermate contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?

NIST has looked at the application and use of thermite and has determined that it was highly unlikely that it could have been used to sever columns in WTC 7 on Sept. 11, 2001.

Thermite is a combination of aluminum powder and a metal oxide that releases a tremendous amount of heat when ignited. It is typically used to weld railroad rails together by melting a small quantity of steel and pouring the melted steel into a form between the two rails. Thermate also contains sulfur and sometimes barium nitrate, both of which increase the compound’s thermal effect, create flame in burning, and significantly reduce the ignition temperature.

To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb. of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column; presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11, 2001, or during that day.

Given the fires that were observed that day, and the demonstrated structural response to the fires, NIST does not believe that thermite or thermate was used to fail any columns in WTC 7.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC buildings, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard used for interior partitions.

15. What about claims that the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found metallic residues that are evidence of thermite in dust and air samples, respectively, taken from the WTC area after Sept. 11, 2001?

There has not been any conclusive evidence presented to indicate that highly reactive pyrotechnic material was present in the debris of WTC 7. The studies that have been conducted to document trace metals, organic compounds, and other materials in the dust and air from the vicinity of the WTC disaster have all suggested common sources for these items. For example, in a published report from the USGS on an analysis of WTC dust, the authors state that "... the trace metal compositions of the dust and girder coatings likely reflect contributions of material from a wide variety of sources. Possibilities include metals that might be found as pigments in paints (such as titanium, molybdenum, lead, and iron), or metals that occur as traces in, or as major components of, wallboard, concrete, aggregate, copper piping, electrical wiring, and computer equipment.” 2

In a second example, researchers at the EPA measured the concentrations of 60 organic compounds in air samples from Ground Zero using an organic gas and particle sampler. The presence of one of these compounds, 1,3-diphenylpropane, has been suggested as evidence of thermite. However, the authors of the EPA paper state in the opening paragraph that although “… this species has not previously been reported from ambient sampling … it has been associated with polystyrene and other plastics, which are in abundance at the WTC site.” 3
FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Sorry literature whiz it would be "you're" right, you want the contraction not the 3rd person possessive.

Sorry literature whiz it would be "you're" right, you want the contraction not the 3rd person possessive.

I'm thinking Penelope's "comprehensive" wasn't quite as comprehensive as she imagined .......

I'm thinking Penelope's "comprehensive" wasn't quite as comprehensive as she imagined .......

Must be lots of Jewish here who think their country is innocent. Is that it. For the life of me, most people I know know it was an inside job, so if your trying to convince me it wasn't save your breath.

Must be lots of Jewish here who think their country is innocent. Is that it. For the life of me, most people I know know it was an inside job, so if your trying to convince me it wasn't save your breath.

It's difficult to be convinced of the superior understanding of anyone who hasn't mastered the basics of English grammar after several decades.

The 'appeal to numbers' in the garbled verbiage above is a logical fallacy. When it is conveyed amidst numerous errors of a very basic nature, it's even less useful as a technique. Most people I know could write more correctly and clearly than the above post by the time their age was in double digits. Even after Daws explained the difference between 'your' and 'you're', the poster repeats the obvious error.

So either 'comprehensive'(sic) is NOT Penelope's strong point after all - or she's simply too ignorant and stubborn to accept a most valid correction on something as basic and well-documented as the correct usage of a common English word.

That does not argue for her ability to examine complex and very technical written material and reach any logical or reasonable conclusions - but against said ability. QED

Last edited:

It's difficult to be convinced of the superior understanding of anyone who hasn't mastered the basics of English grammar after several decades.

The 'appeal to numbers' in the garbled verbiage above is a logical fallacy. When it is conveyed amidst numerous errors of a very basic nature, it's even less useful as a technique. Most people I know could write more correctly and clearly than the above post by the time their age was in double digits. Even after Daws explained the difference between 'your' and 'you're', the poster repeats the obvious error.

So either 'comprehensive' is NOT Penelope's strong point after all - or she's simply too ignorant and stubborn to accept a most valid correction on something as basic and well-documented as the correct usage of a common English word.

That does not argue for her ability to examine complex and very technical written material and reach any logical or reasonable conclusions - but against said ability. QED

So you have nothing but picking on my grammar , what are you a English teacher. Too funny.

You need to get out more.....

Forum List

Back