The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

But you know a lot about taking open-ended questions and using pure conjecture to nail an answer, so I figured you'd just kind of roll with it.

But you know a lot about taking open-ended questions and using pure conjecture to nail an answer, so I figured you'd just kind of roll with it.

Well they all have the same answer. When solving a problem, one looks for motivation, expertise and access. They have all 3.

Well lets see the planes? and the hijackers? didn't take the 3 buildings down nor did the fires make them free fall, so you see the problem you have?

No access, the only motive would be revenge for the Muslims and to make the USA fear them and hate them and say ok to war to protect our soil, on the other hand,

who had access,
who had the security
who had airport security
who owned the buildings
who benefitted
who had motive
who are the ones who mainly wrote PNAC
why is PM Bibl in the New American Century article
who made lots of money from this
who were the dancing Israelis in vans
Why did PM Bibi say "This is Good"

all you have is what pics of supposed hijackers, and the gov saying Osama is the mastermind. Right, unreal.

Why would they blame the Saudis (they didn't really blame the Saudi monarchy) , well lets see the hijackers were suppose to be arabs and Osama came from SA, and they sure wasn't going to blame Israel, and SA played along, they don't care, as they got rid of Hussein so they made out as well.

hey you ever meet Osama or the hijackers? what do you know about them?

what I'm using to support my theory is the above questions, as well as the coincidences and who had the main motive and means.
And that's where your theory crumbles into non-existence ... questions don't support theories ... answers do; and you have none.

Um, all those question can be answered by one word= Zionists.
It's put up or shut up time, Penelope ... prove it!

And that's where your theory crumbles into non-existence ... questions don't support theories ... answers do; and you have none.

You prove what the gov. said or quit stating it, as they have given you nothing. I have more proof than you , as you unfortunately you have nothing, except gov. telling you lies. If you don't like my theory then too bad, seems many many people know it was Israel and Zionist and are in complete agreement that Israel did 911. It is rather obvious.

PM BIBI- This is good, so no I will not shut up. I just look forward to the day it can be proved and one day it will. The truth always fnds a way.

Last edited:

You prove what the gov. said or quit stating it, as they have given you nothing. I have more proof than you , as you unfortunately you have nothing, except gov. telling you lies. If you don't like my theory then too bad, seems many many people know it was Israel and Zionist and are in complete agreement that Israel did 911. It is rather obvious.

PM BIBI- This is good, so no I will not shut up. I just look forward to the day it can be proved and one day it will. The truth always fnds a way.
As I figured, you cannot prove it. That's ok, I knew you couldn't. Delusions exist only in your deranged mind.

the people that defend the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy are the ones that are conspiracy THEORISTS,in the fact thats all they have is wacky unsupported theorys that 19 muslines were behind the attacks which is so flimsy because the facts prove otherwise.

BINGO!

Well put, the only thing left is to hand them their crying towels as the door hits them in the ass on the way out!

:udaman::up::beer::clap::clap::clap:
you hit the nail right on the head as well,that they are left crying in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:lol:

Lots of testimonies of explosions. Possibly explosives and nano thermite.

No child, there are zero reports of explosives seconds before WTC7 fell.

So all the testimonies on you tube are false, I see. The planes that the towers enveloped downed the buildings , right. No planes hit #7, now these dumb Muslims what were they thinking. They sure could fly hey.

Being a female of small built, I could of taken one of those box cutting Muslims myself I bet. A good kick in the nut and that would of been it. Or unless a box cutter is going for the carotid , I doubt it'd slow some down that much. What was wrong with the men on those flights? What whimps.

Interesting to hear you are of the female variety.:up: I seldom ever encounter females that ever talk about this.so this is very rare.the ones that do that i have encounted that talk about it,have only been capable of posting one liner insults as their rebuttals like resident troll jillian for example. excellent point about the muslims.thats comedy gold how these agent trolls like gomer ollie try to brainwsh you into believing that muslims somehow overpowered trained pilots trained in those situations,with box cutter knives.:lol::D they' are really reaching.:D

they get desperate as well ignoring the fact that the best pilots in the world have said they never could have piloted those airliners the same wat those muslims allegedly did,saying that its impossible to manuver a jet airliner like that,that the planes would have come apart.

agent shills like gomer ollie though dont know anything about logic or common sense.their logic is what experts say doesnt count for anything,only what our corrupt government institutions and media tell them.comedy gold.they should start a comedy club.thats their proof they have is because the media and government said it happened that way,its automatically true.:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
thats bullshit there was a large explosion, sounded like it was underground though and that is not relevant in the first place since thermetic cutters DO NOT EXPLODE.

another debunker FAIL

No it doesn't. Here's a video of the collapse.

The collapse initiates so quietly that it didn't even interrupt the conversation of the people near the camera. The FDNY reports nothing of the kind, no massive 'explosions' before the collapse. But instead, a collapse due to fire and structural damage.

That's the kind of thing they'd notice. But.....nothing.

Worse, your 'animated gif'.....that's of the top of the building where you say a 'kool sequence of explosions' occured. Exactly the opposite of 'underground'. So why no sound? Here's actual controlled demolition:

Which is ludicrously loud. But your 'explosives' made no sound at all. Not explosions, no explosives. You claim that explosions are irrelevant because 'thermetic cutters', whatever they are don't explode. Okay....then what 'kool demolition sequence' were you referring to here?

"well thrn lets start with the kool demolition sequence we can see through the windows when forensic analysis is applied to wtc7."

wtc7ss_zps6778347a.gif

KokomoJojo
08/07/14 06:17 PM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...a-did-9-11-overwhelming-facts-prove-it-7.html

You just changed your entire conspiracy, first claiming it was a demolition sequence near the top of the building....now claiming its 'thermetic cutters' that don't explode.....now apparently underground.

Which is it?

Yep that was wtc 7 , answer my question who was in charge of security of those building on 9-11????

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.they cant get around it that it Bush-the son of a former CIA director,that his cousin was in charge of security along with zionist jew Larry silverstein and like silverstein,Bush and cheney proffited immensely from the attacks.:cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No child, there are zero reports of explosives seconds before WTC7 fell.

So all the testimonies on you tube are false, I see. The planes that the tower enveloped downed the buildings , right. No planes hit #7, now these dumb Muslims what were they thinking. They sure could fly hey.

Being a female of small built, I could of taken one of those box cutting Muslims myself I bet. A good kick in the nut and that would of been it. Or unless a box cutter is going for the carotid , I doubt it'd slow some down that much. What was wrong with the men on those flights? What whimps.

there had to be a 757 first LOL

debunkers cant prove anything just huff and puff beer farts and belches.
:udaman::up::beer::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's very revealing that you have to lie. In reality, Skylar scored point after point after point ... all you did was reject his opening statement on that post but then ignored all of the points he made in that post.

no he didnt, maybe in your fertile imagination, which point do you think he scored lets talk about it.

Skylar never answered one quest of mine.

which is typical of the paid shills,they always follow the script their handlers instruct them to.dont address facts in videos or questions that refute the official version.evade them and change the subject to a different aspect of the case.neve fails.:D

In our discussion there are only two really distinct 'sources of motivation':
1) an Afghan cave with bearded fellows resenting the freedoms the West enjoys
2) PNAC/Clean Break and their backers in Washington and Jerusalem aiming for changing the global geostrategic landscape in favor of America/Israel.

:udaman::up::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the OCTA's who accept option one,they been smoking crack their whole lives.:D:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the plane is a transparency

TRANZ.gif

sometimes I think that as well. seeing all the different angles of the shadows of the plane, the second one, its not right. Many pilots said even with their exp. they could not never flown them in the buildings like that , with the wingspan not much room left and going at that speed.

thats what i said earlier,these agent trolls like gomer ollie and skylar get desperate ignoring the fact that expert pilots have said they couldnt pillot an airliner into a tower like that.:lol::lol::D those photos are the new modern altered zapruder film.:D

and the world notes again that you lied and cannot tell us what points you think he scored.

you really need to gradute stoopid before continuing with your line of foolishness. The rest of us have left you behind and moved on.
You're lying again. I said he made 8 enumerated points. I need not repeat them since they're still there and you're still avoiding them.

and you are an asshelmet stooge nothing changed and here we are.

this troll believes in magic bullets as well so dont expect to get anywhere with him.:D

You can't honestly believe the gov. 's story. Even most people I know say there is something wrong and many people don't even know WTC 7 fell, I hear they didn't put it in the museum either, I never went, to see lies I don't need to. Do you even know what WTC 7 housed?

I thought you were going to be wise and not feed these paid shills who know it was an inside job anymore? Looks like i was wrong about you. Looks like your here just to feed the trolls like Koko does.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing why 9-11 was an inside job. I didn't know I wasn't to post about it.

No Im just saying it doesnt make any sense to argue with a bunch of paid trolls who know just as well as we do that it was an inside job.as i mentioned before,they are just here to waste your time.thats what their handlers instruct them to do.why play their game and take their bait like they want you to? doesnt seem very smart to me. I have everyone of these paid trolls on ignore.they hate that when you ignore them.thats the best thing you can do with them is put them on your ignore list.

Talk about it all you want,but why not discuss it with someone like koko for example who will listen to you? why discuss it witn someone who covers their ears and closes their eyes and only sees what they want to see? do you like talking to brick walls? I know I dont.But if thats your thing talking to brick walls,then by all means continue.. makes no sense to me one bit at all why you would though.

and like I said,I thought you said you werent going to feed the trolls anymore?

I don't believe from what I have read or seen or heard that fire brought any of the buildings down or ? planes.

The FDNY contradicts you. A lot.

7 World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.

–Firefighter Steve Modica

And of course, your not actually addressing Ollie's excellent point: any bombs would have long since burned up. Explosives would have exploded or been reduced to bubbling pools of goo, relays would have melted, wires would have been ruined, timers would have melted, receivers would have melted.

As the building burned for 7 hours, getting worse as it went along. No system of demolition could have been used during these fires. And your ilk argue that the charges went all the way to the roof. So we're talking *thousands* of charges.

Which is laughably implausible.

I stand by everything I say, one little point, Rudy was at command center but did leave, so he has said and also by then the command center was ruined. Well lot of good a 13 bil dollar command center does.

I stand by everything I said . All three buildings free fell. and the masterminds were some Zionist mossed and some neocons from our government. To think 19 little hijackers did this is asinine. I look forward to the new investigation. Way to many coincidences. Just having it on 9-11 is a clue.

So sorry you have not disproved anything I said, except for Rudy being at the command center so he said. What is laughable is that 13 hijackers hijacked 4 planes and did this. The buildings came down via explosives and Muslims didn't have access. I can't wait till the public all knows what Israel did to us, reading PNAC and Strategy for a Clean Break seals it. A false flag, blamed on Muslims.

Yes that is why we went to Iraq, good grief.

they love to libe in theior fantasyworlds believing they have disproved what you say even though they play dodgeball evading vidoes like the ones I post and change the subject when cornered and then deny reality,that they got their asses handed to them on a platter and you took them to school.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats why i say,WHY bother with them,makes no sense.:rolleyes:

I stand by everything I say, one little point, Rudy was at command center but did leave, so he has said and also by then the command center was ruined.

Um, that's a completely different story than you told before. You said he went to the Mayor's Office, not the Command Center in the WTC 7. Turns out that was a complete load of shit. Worse, you said that Guiliani claimed he didn't go to the command center because there were FEMA drills. That was a steaming pile of shit too.

Remember, Pen....and this point is fundamental: you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

That's 13 million. Not billion. You're off by 3 orders of magnitude. Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Pen.....you don't actually have an argument. You're *insinuating* that Hauer did something nefarious. But you can't actually back that with jack shit. You're literally offering your imagination as evidence. And it isn't. No matter how hard you want it to be, you just making nonsense up, pulled sideways out of your ass, and backed by absolutely nothing isn't evidence.

And that's why you fail.

Um, Pen.... you haven't proven any of the nonsense you're insinuating. You've just typed it. You making shit up about people you don't know nor have ever met isn't evidence. Its your imagination. You have absolutely nothing to back your tale of 'Hauer', not a scintilla of evidence. Which you already know....which is why you only 'allude' to arguments you know you can't support.

Your imagination isn't evidence.

And of course, I destroyed your nonsense about Rumsfeld. You've offered us nothing to back your silly claim that 'all the evidence about Obama Bin Laden was lost' when WTC 7 fell. You literally made that shit up from nothing. Show us anything backing that claim. You can't....as your claim is pristinely evidence free.

And again, your imagination isn't evidence.

Um, Pen.....you can't back any of that with evidence either. Nor can you fill in the enormous holes in the 'bomb' theory that simply destroy your conspiracy. And when challenged to do either.....you run.

What 'Israel' did to us? Dear God, did your silly conspiracy just get *more* fantastically elaborate?

The PNAC doc doesn't mention any false flag attack. You've never read the document. You have no idea what's in it. You're still trying to insinuate an argument you know you can't factually support.

For the 5th time, show us the portions of the PNAC document that you believe supports your argument. Every time you I ask you to actually make your argument and present your evidence......you run.

Um, why?

Yes that is why we went to Iraq, good grief.

Then why, pray tell, if the PNAC doc folks who were in the Bush Administration had perpetrated 911 as a false flag to justify the invasion of Iraq....

....did they blame Saudis? Why not blame Iraqis? It would have been a golden ticket for the invasion, with full support from the world and unlimted support domestically and a blank check to fund it. But instead, they implicate our *closest* allies in the Middle East.

Um, that makes no sense whatsoever. But like all the evidence that contradicts you, you ignore it and imagine whatever you want. What you keep failing to do is to convince us to ignore what you must. Or to accept your imagination as anything more than baseless speculation backed by absolutely nothing.

Well lets see the planes? and the hijackers? didn't take the 3 buildings down nor did the fires make them free fall, so you see the problem you have?

No access, the only motive would be revenge for the Muslims and to make the USA fear them and hate them and say ok to war to protect our soil, on the other hand,

who had access,
who had the security
who had airport security
who owned the buildings
who benefitted
who had motive

all you have is what pics of supposed hijackers, and the gov saying Osama is the mastermind. Right, unreal.

Why would they blame the Saudis (they didn't really blame the Saudi monarchy) , well lets see the hijackers were suppose to be arabs and Osama came from SA, and they sure wasn't going to blame Israel, and SA played along, they don't care, as they got rid of Hussein so they made out as well.

what I'm using to support my theory is the above questions, as well as the coincidences and who had the main motive and means.
:udaman::up::beer:
they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are whining and crying in defeat.:D

Um, that's a completely different story than you told before. You said he went to the Mayor's Office, not the Command Center in the WTC 7. Turns out that was a complete load of shit. Worse, you said that Guiliani claimed he didn't go to the command center because there were FEMA drills. That was a steaming pile of shit too.

Remember, Pen....and this point is fundamental: you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

That's 13 million. Not billion. You're off by 3 orders of magnitude. Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Pen.....you don't actually have an argument. You're *insinuating* that Hauer did something nefarious. But you can't actually back that with jack shit. You're literally offering your imagination as evidence. And it isn't. No matter how hard you want it to be, you just making nonsense up, pulled sideways out of your ass, and backed by absolutely nothing isn't evidence.

And that's why you fail.

Um, Pen.... you haven't proven any of the nonsense you're insinuating. You've just typed it. You making shit up about people you don't know nor have ever met isn't evidence. Its your imagination. You have absolutely nothing to back your tale of 'Hauer', not a scintilla of evidence. Which you already know....which is why you only 'allude' to arguments you know you can't support.

Your imagination isn't evidence.

And of course, I destroyed your nonsense about Rumsfeld. You've offered us nothing to back your silly claim that 'all the evidence about Obama Bin Laden was lost' when WTC 7 fell. You literally made that shit up from nothing. Show us anything backing that claim. You can't....as your claim is pristinely evidence free.

And again, your imagination isn't evidence.

Um, Pen.....you can't back any of that with evidence either. Nor can you fill in the enormous holes in the 'bomb' theory that simply destroy your conspiracy. And when challenged to do either.....you run.

What 'Israel' did to us? Dear God, did your silly conspiracy just get *more* fantastically elaborate?

The PNAC doc doesn't mention any false flag attack. You've never read the document. You have no idea what's in it. You're still trying to insinuate an argument you know you can't factually support.

For the 5th time, show us the portions of the PNAC document that you believe supports your argument. Every time you I ask you to actually make your argument and present your evidence......you run.

Um, why?

Then why, pray tell, if the PNAC doc folks who were in the Bush Administration had perpetrated 911 as a false flag to justify the invasion of Iraq....

....did they blame Saudis? Why not blame Iraqis? It would have been a golden ticket for the invasion, with full support from the world and unlimted support domestically and a blank check to fund it. But instead, they implicate our *closest* allies in the Middle East.

Um, that makes no sense whatsoever. But like all the evidence that contradicts you, you ignore it and imagine whatever you want. What you keep failing to do is to convince us to ignore what you must. Or to accept your imagination as anything more than baseless speculation backed by absolutely nothing.

who had access,
who had the security
who had airport security
who owned the buildings
who benefitted
who had motive

:udaman::up::beer:
they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are whining and crying in defeat.:D

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: (I see what you mean)

Forum List

Back