The more dirt they throw the cleaner Trump looks.

I am still waiting for you to explain why Trump refuses to release his taxes. Try as you might that is the question which you are unable to answer. Surely you must be interested in what he has to hide
Trump tells us he is "smart" not to pay taxes, that makes people like us pretty dumb. I just can't wait till the NYT releases the balance of what they know about Trumps taxes.

I am still waiting for you to explain why Trump refuses to release his taxes. Try as you might that is the question which you are unable to answer. Surely you must be interested in what he has to hide
Trump tells us he is "smart" not to pay taxes, that makes people like us pretty dumb. I just can't wait till the NYT releases the balance of what they know about Trumps taxes.

You prove you are dumb without any help from Trump. The NYT paid no taxes themselves.

Most people in real estate pay little or no taxes. Business owners are all able to depreciate property over time as well as claim deductions for maintenance, labor and materials to maintain said property. Had Trump taken normal depreciation in lieu of filing a loss, he would still have been able to take legitimate deductions for depreciations of aircraft, bulidings and all other capital assets.

This is truly a dirty election; not that other elections haven’t been dirty, but this one stands out as one of the dirtiest. The latest low blow has come from statements made by Trump years ago about Paris Hilton when she was twelve. Trump allegedly said that he saw her and thought she was beautiful. Trump has also described his own children as beautiful by the way so apparently smearing him with the spray of pedophile could also be accompanied with a possible association of incest. The lowest common denominator eats this stuff up like it’s a delicacy.

Paris Hilton like Trump comes from the ranks of celebrities so they live a different lifestyle compared to the rest of us. Hilton was a troubled youth probably due to helicopter parenting and the privileged life she lived as a one percenter. She was good looking and many opportunities came her way as they do for many celebrities who don’t really have to work very hard or have any appreciation for those of a more common existence who do have to work hard.

People like Hilton belong to every age and in the days of those of us who are Trump’s age it was the debauchery of Hollywood that turned heads. She was without any real guidance and so made the bad decision to participate in a sex tape when she was a young adult. Technology conspired against her and today that tape can still be accessed on a computer by anyone for free. The scenario of course is to splash the sordid smell of a skunk on Trump. In a close election these tactics can pay dividends but one must bring to the fore that there is a lesson here that is missed. The lesson is that bad parents often raise bad children. Not that Paris Hilton is necessarily evil but she is a product of the way she was raised.

Trump has five children including two daughters who like Paris Hilton grew up privileged and insulated from the harsh realities faced by average people. But unlike Hilton Trump’s adult children are competent, hard workers in his organization and they all respect and support him as a father and a parent. So the real comparison here is to decide what Hilton’s parents did wrong and what Trump did right. We should not judge Hilton too harshly but her parents on the other hand should be studied and steps to avoid their mistakes should be taken by rich celebrities.

So this attack on Trump really illuminates the fact that he is a great dad and he will make great president.
The more you and others on the right lie, the greater your desperation.

No one is ‘throwing dirt’ at Trump – Trump has ruined himself with his own words, his own actions, his own stupidity, arrogance, bigotry, and hate.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

You prove you are dumb without any help from Trump. The NYT paid no taxes themselves.
Please for just once stay on topic. Trump refuses to release tax returns. He must have a lot to hide, and remember Trump is "smart" because he paid no taxes. That make you and I very dumb.

I answered it already. No one is interested in his taxes except you Clinton idiots who are deflecting. There is no law that requires him to satisfy folks who are not about to vote for him any way. Just keep right on waiting. Meanwhile, you can defend the enabler of Bill Clinton, serial rapist.
who or what is an enabler of Bill Clinton?

Trump's tweeting is problematic but we must remember that times are very different today. Trump is making use of technology that is commonplace for younger Americans. It's doubtful that perennial, milk-toast Republicans like Jeb Bush and John McCain would tweet in response to criticism. The problem is that trump attacks individuals which is far less effective than attacking issues. As far as his tax returns go Trump must make the point that he is legally avoiding taxes. What Trump is doing is no different than a single mother that uses the Earned income tax Credit to avoid paying taxes. The loophole is there and it is legal. Trump needs to make the point that the media is being used as a propaganda tool to present a false image. Every time trumps tweets he is providing the media with material that is allowing them to hide Hillary Clinton's past actions.
Are you really that daft? To live like Trump does requires a very large income. If he paid no taxes for a number of years, then he cheated all of us. Because we out on the factory floor paid taxes every year on the money that we made.

That means that Trump did not support our military, did not support the infrastructure that his businesses use daily, in fact, did not support our nation at all. All the while living on a plane that 99.9 % of us cannot even imagine. In other words, the man is a parasite.

I answered it already. No one is interested in his taxes except you Clinton idiots who are deflecting. There is no law that requires him to satisfy folks who are not about to vote for him any way. Just keep right on waiting. Meanwhile, you can defend the enabler of Bill Clinton, serial rapist.
Like hell. Trump's taxes are going to be a major issue. If the man is so lacking in patriotism that he has never served, and avoids paying his fair share of taxes on a massive income, what can we expect of him as President? He had best let us look at his taxes.

Most people in real estate pay little or no taxes. Business owners are all able to depreciate property over time as well as claim deductions for maintenance, labor and materials to maintain said property. Had Trump taken normal depreciation in lieu of filing a loss, he would still have been able to take legitimate deductions for depreciations of aircraft, bulidings and all other capital assets.
I see. So you are fine with people with multi-million dollar incomes getting away with paying no taxes while all of us on the factory floor pay taxes on our small incomes every year. Just what defines these people as so special that they should be able go glide through life living on the backs of the people who actually do the work? Are they some sort of deities?

Some of these responses are emblematic of the media's success at propagandizing for Clinton. Trump employs thousands of people and they and his businesses have paid billions in taxes. The people who work for Trump do not rely on the government and drain national resources. But the easily led can only focus on non issues while they ignore real issues like Clinton's mocking of Bernie Sanders supporters as lazy bums living in their parent's basements and crying for free college. The people who harp on these tax non issues are just obediently echoing what is served up for them by the media. Sadly they are among the throngs that are perennially uninformed, mal-informed and misinformed. This has been a problem in our society for many years and Trump is essentially a wake-up call for the people who actually work to make America worth living in.

Just wondering how you know trump is such a great parent, do you chat with his kids regularly? When was the last time Trump some and didn't lie about something?
Why hasn't trump released his tax returns, what has he got to hide from us?
Part of life is analyzing what you see. His kids are involved in some very major projects, most of which most people will never do and by all accounts good at it. That's called being successful. I've heard them numerous times and they seem pretty well put together. I have to assume Donald played some role in that, wouldn't you? He's answered the tax return question many times. No one can understand anything for you.
Just what tax return question has Trump answered? He has not provided, and refuses to provide any of his tax returns, like every candidate has done for decades. My only question to you is, what does Trump have to hide?
Hillary deleted 33,000 emails when notified she was under investigation. That bothers me more than a private citizen's personal business. Trump says he took a big loss in '95 and spread out the losses over the years. Liberal hacks want us to believe that was the norm for every year but it's an assumption on their part.

We are not alike. We have far different priorities.

Please for just once stay on topic. Trump refuses to release tax returns. He must have a lot to hide, and remember Trump is "smart" because he paid no taxes. That make you and I very dumb.

Speak for yourself as far as being dumb. You are correct in that Trump is smarter than you. He knows you would only use his tax returns to attack him no matter what they indicate so he just is not going to give them to you.

I see. So you are fine with people with multi-million dollar incomes getting away with paying no taxes while all of us on the factory floor pay taxes on our small incomes every year. Just what defines these people as so special that they should be able go glide through life living on the backs of the people who actually do the work? Are they some sort of deities?

Indeed because tou actually are only living for yourself. Trump is creating jobs and incomes for others. Your contributions to society are small while his contributions are large. Get over it. As a wage slave you are practically insignificant.

Like hell. Trump's taxes are going to be a major issue. If the man is so lacking in patriotism that he has never served, and avoids paying his fair share of taxes on a massive income, what can we expect of him as President? He had best let us look at his taxes.

His taxes are and will be only an issue for you Clinton worshipers. What is important is Hillary's job killing and business killing policies and her war mongering and overally lying and corruption. Hillary Clinton is a security risk to this nation and a traitor. Trump's taxes have no bearing or effect upon the security of this country.

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

His taxes are and will be only an issue for you Clinton worshipers. What is important is Hillary's job killing and business killing policies and her war mongering and overally lying and corruption. Hillary Clinton is a security risk to this nation and a traitor. Trump's taxes have no bearing or effect upon the security of this country.
Tell us exactly what are Clintons job killing policies
Tell us all about her lying and corruption
Tell us why Hillary is a security risk

Offer us some specific examples and prove to me that you can think, not just parrot right wing talking points that mean nothing.

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

I know some have sued him since he is running against Hillary. Are the lawsuits legitimate? I don't know. I do know Hillary has never built anything nor created any real jobs or paid any corporate or business income taxes. Hillary has always been a leech on the taxpayer.

Forum List

Back