Both Nevada and Florida new polls over sampled democrats

Tell us you are a polling expert and know more about the polls than do the experts who are hired to conduct these?
Trump is losing and the margin has been getting larger each day. Denying the inevitable won't change the outcome
SHOCKER! Another "rookie" who just happens to be a libtard!

Tell us you are a polling expert and know more about the polls than do the experts who are hired to conduct these?
Trump is losing and the margin has been getting larger each day. Denying the inevitable won't change the outcome
You still haven't told us how you became an expert in polling analysis. As it is the better polls are usually very close to the final results

on what basis do you believe democrats were oversampled?

democrats make up a larger part of the electorate than republicans... so they should be sampled in proportion to their percentage of the voter pool.

as i say every election season... i'll go with nate silver over you wingers any day of the week

democrats make up a larger part of the electorate than republicans... so they should be sampled in proportion to their percentage of the voter pool.
I love it when these right wing experts tell us the polls are wrong, unless of course when their candidate is in the lead

I love it when these right wing experts tell us the polls are wrong, unless of course when their candidate is in the lead

bingo! then they post the "BREAKING>>>>" in big bold letters because some online poll on drudge says the orange loon is ahead

bingo! then they post the "BREAKING>>>>" in big bold letters because some online poll on drudge says the orange loon is ahead
online polls are meaningless

online polls are meaningless

yup

Trump will wallop Hillary.
Trump has alienated almost every voting group. He has no chance at all.
Where are his tax returns, aren't you even a bit interested?

Why would he give you scumbag subversives his taxes...so Reid can LIE WITH IMMUNITY on the Senate floor again, as he did with Romney...You SUCK at politics, better go back to the self mutilation threads!

You still haven't told us how you became an expert in polling analysis. As it is the better polls are usually very close to the final results
KID. I don't care about your question nor you. You are more than likely someone's sock account that just happen to keep popping up now that Hillary is losing. I might just put you on ignore because I have no tolerance for you fucktards.

Why would he give you scumbag subversives his taxes...so Reid can LIE WITH IMMUNITY on the Senate floor again, as he did with Romney...You SUCK at politics, better go back to the self mutilation threads!

You have zero proof that Harry reid lied, and again why won't trump release his taxes- no excuses please

You have zero proof that Harry reid lied, and again why won't trump release his taxes- no excuses please

Fucktard, he admitted it.... You can't be more than 7, maybe 8 with a matching IQ!

Trump said he'd releae them when the Hildebeasty releases the 33,000 emails she's HIDDEN from inspection... You never heard that either, I suppose...I;'m surrounded by fucking liberal morons..... highly entertaining!

Sorry buster Harry Reid NEVER admitted that he lied, just more right wing propaganda. You make something up and repeat it enough times and soon you believe it to be true

Sorry buster Harry Reid NEVER admitted that he lied, just more right wing propaganda. You make something up and repeat it enough times and soon you believe it to be true

Now go away you fucking disaster of a liberal twat... you give your fellow subversives a BAD NAME...fucking moron knows NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!

Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney's taxes. He's still not sorry. - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-rom...
The Washington Post
Sep 15, 2016 - One of the strangest incidents of the 2012 presidential campaign was when then-Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid accused ...
Harry Reid's appalling defense of his attack on Mitt Romney's tax ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../harry-reids-appalling-defens...
The Washington Post
Mar 31, 2015 - Harry Reid's appalling defense of his attack on Mitt Romney's tax record ... If you can lie — or, at a minimum, mislead based on scant ...
Harry Reid Relishes Romney Tax Lie: 'He Didn't Win, Did He?'
www.newsmax.com/Politics/Harry-Reid...Romney...taxes/.../635842/
Newsmax Media
Apr 1, 2015 - More than two years after he falsely accused Mitt Romney of failing to pay his taxes, retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid has no regrets ...
Harry Reid Gives Shameful Response to His Attack on Mitt Romney& ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../harry-reid-gives-shameful-response-...
The Huffington Post
Apr 6, 2015 - This was not a slip of the tongue, it was a calculated lie that Reid repeated several times in an attempt to pressure Romney into releasing tax ...
BREAKING: Harry Reid, Who Admittedly Lied About Romney's Taxes ...
www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/09/20/harry-reid-to-go-after-trump-taxes/
RedState
Sep 20, 2016 - Harry Reid lost a fight with a treadmill or stair master but when it comes to the strength of his jewels, he has quite the pair. Reid happily admitted ...
Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney's taxes | Washington ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid-is-proud...lied...romneys-taxes/.../2562300
Mar 31, 2015 - Harry Reid, D-Nev. has no regrets about his 2012 claims that then presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years. The outgoing ...
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn't pay ...
www.politifact.com/.../harry-reid/harry-reid-says-anonymous-source-to...
PolitiFact.com
Aug 6, 2012 - Reid. Says Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. — Harry Reid on ... C., (who told CNN's State of the Union that "I think he's lying") and ...
Harry Reid: No Regrets Over False Romney Charges | TIME
time.com/3765158/harry-reid-mitt-romney-no-taxes/
Time
Mar 31, 2015 - Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid has no regrets with falsely accusing Mitt Romney of paying zero taxes for ten years during the 2012 ...

Lets say this again Harry Reid NEVER said that he lied about Romneys taxes.
images

Forum List

Back