The more dirt they throw the cleaner Trump looks.

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

I know some have sued him since he is running against Hillary. Are the lawsuits legitimate? I don't know. I do know Hillary has never built anything nor created any real jobs or paid any corporate or business income taxes. Hillary has always been a leech on the taxpayer.
Come on, lets get real, Trump has been sued dozens of time throughout the years for cheating his employees out of their wages. How does someone who pays taxes qualify them to run for the Presidency/ However it seems that the Donald doesn't pay personal or corporate taxes for many years. Thats only for the little guys like us to do

This is truly a dirty election; not that other elections haven’t been dirty, but this one stands out as one of the dirtiest. The latest low blow has come from statements made by Trump years ago about Paris Hilton when she was twelve. Trump allegedly said that he saw her and thought she was beautiful. Trump has also described his own children as beautiful by the way so apparently smearing him with the spray of pedophile could also be accompanied with a possible association of incest. The lowest common denominator eats this stuff up like it’s a delicacy.

Paris Hilton like Trump comes from the ranks of celebrities so they live a different lifestyle compared to the rest of us. Hilton was a troubled youth probably due to helicopter parenting and the privileged life she lived as a one percenter. She was good looking and many opportunities came her way as they do for many celebrities who don’t really have to work very hard or have any appreciation for those of a more common existence who do have to work hard.

People like Hilton belong to every age and in the days of those of us who are Trump’s age it was the debauchery of Hollywood that turned heads. She was without any real guidance and so made the bad decision to participate in a sex tape when she was a young adult. Technology conspired against her and today that tape can still be accessed on a computer by anyone for free. The scenario of course is to splash the sordid smell of a skunk on Trump. In a close election these tactics can pay dividends but one must bring to the fore that there is a lesson here that is missed. The lesson is that bad parents often raise bad children. Not that Paris Hilton is necessarily evil but she is a product of the way she was raised.

Trump has five children including two daughters who like Paris Hilton grew up privileged and insulated from the harsh realities faced by average people. But unlike Hilton Trump’s adult children are competent, hard workers in his organization and they all respect and support him as a father and a parent. So the real comparison here is to decide what Hilton’s parents did wrong and what Trump did right. We should not judge Hilton too harshly but her parents on the other hand should be studied and steps to avoid their mistakes should be taken by rich celebrities.

So this attack on Trump really illuminates the fact that he is a great dad and he will make great president.

only to rightiwngnut trumpsters.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

you do understand that trumpsters are the only ones who buy into his garbage, right?

I am still waiting for you to explain why Trump refuses to release his taxes. Try as you might that is the question which you are unable to answer. Surely you must be interested in what he has to hide

I answered it already. No one is interested in his taxes except you Clinton idiots who are deflecting. There is no law that requires him to satisfy folks who are not about to vote for him any way. Just keep right on waiting. Meanwhile, you can defend the enabler of Bill Clinton, serial rapist.
Like hell. Trump's taxes are going to be a major issue. If the man is so lacking in patriotism that he has never served, and avoids paying his fair share of taxes on a massive income, what can we expect of him as President? He had best let us look at his taxes.

His taxes are and will be only an issue for you Clinton worshipers. What is important is Hillary's job killing and business killing policies and her war mongering and overally lying and corruption. Hillary Clinton is a security risk to this nation and a traitor. Trump's taxes have no bearing or effect upon the security of this country.
Tell us exactly what are Clintons job killing policies
Tell us all about her lying and corruption
Tell us why Hillary is a security risk

Offer us some specific examples and prove to me that you can think, not just parrot right wing talking points that mean nothing.

The FBI has said she lied and placed classiffied materials on an unsecured server and emailed them to other folks, some of whom had no security clearance at all.
Her job killing and business policies is that she will raise taxes on corporations which are already fleeing the high tax rates of the country. She will impose even more regulation upon business which will stifle growth. She will being in even more illegal immigrants and refugees to take jobs that should go to the citizens of this country. She has already announced that she will continue Obama's war on coal.

I am still waiting for you to explain why Trump refuses to release his taxes. Try as you might that is the question which you are unable to answer. Surely you must be interested in what he has to hide

I answered it already. No one is interested in his taxes except you Clinton idiots who are deflecting. There is no law that requires him to satisfy folks who are not about to vote for him any way. Just keep right on waiting. Meanwhile, you can defend the enabler of Bill Clinton, serial rapist.
Like hell. Trump's taxes are going to be a major issue. If the man is so lacking in patriotism that he has never served, and avoids paying his fair share of taxes on a massive income, what can we expect of him as President? He had best let us look at his taxes.

His taxes are and will be only an issue for you Clinton worshipers. What is important is Hillary's job killing and business killing policies and her war mongering and overally lying and corruption. Hillary Clinton is a security risk to this nation and a traitor. Trump's taxes have no bearing or effect upon the security of this country.

Offer us some specific examples and prove to me that you can think, not just parrot right wing talking points that mean nothing.

The FBI has said she lied and placed classiffied materials on an unsecured server and emailed them to other folks, some of whom had no security clearance at all.
Her job killing and business policies is that she will raise taxes on corporations which are already fleeing the high tax rates of the country. She will impose even more regulation upon business which will stifle growth. She will being in even more illegal immigrants and refugees to take jobs that should go to the citizens of this country. She has already announced that she will continue Obama's war on coal.

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

I know some have sued him since he is running against Hillary. Are the lawsuits legitimate? I don't know. I do know Hillary has never built anything nor created any real jobs or paid any corporate or business income taxes. Hillary has always been a leech on the taxpayer.
Come on, lets get real, Trump has been sued dozens of time throughout the years for cheating his employees out of their wages. How does someone who pays taxes qualify them to run for the Presidency/ However it seems that the Donald doesn't pay personal or corporate taxes for many years. Thats only for the little guys like us to do

Tell me about just one company Hillary has ever run and all the hundreds of employees she has created jobs for. Come on. Make the playing field equal. How many jobs has Hillary ever created in the private sector?

So this attack on Trump really illuminates the fact that he is a great dad and he will make great president.

Never have I seen a more delusional group of people than Trump Tards

Tell me about just one company Hillary has ever run and all the hundreds of employees she has created jobs for. Come on. Make the playing field equal. How many jobs has Hillary ever created in the private sector?
What does creating jobs have to do with ones ability to be President of the United States? Now that Trump has created all these jobs, do you think he will pay his employees? Do you think he will ever pay any taxes, or is that only for the little guys like us who are too dumb to have his tax advantages

This is truly a dirty election; not that other elections haven’t been dirty, but this one stands out as one of the dirtiest. The latest low blow has come from statements made by Trump years ago about Paris Hilton when she was twelve. Trump allegedly said that he saw her and thought she was beautiful. Trump has also described his own children as beautiful by the way so apparently smearing him with the spray of pedophile could also be accompanied with a possible association of incest. The lowest common denominator eats this stuff up like it’s a delicacy.

Paris Hilton like Trump comes from the ranks of celebrities so they live a different lifestyle compared to the rest of us. Hilton was a troubled youth probably due to helicopter parenting and the privileged life she lived as a one percenter. She was good looking and many opportunities came her way as they do for many celebrities who don’t really have to work very hard or have any appreciation for those of a more common existence who do have to work hard.

People like Hilton belong to every age and in the days of those of us who are Trump’s age it was the debauchery of Hollywood that turned heads. She was without any real guidance and so made the bad decision to participate in a sex tape when she was a young adult. Technology conspired against her and today that tape can still be accessed on a computer by anyone for free. The scenario of course is to splash the sordid smell of a skunk on Trump. In a close election these tactics can pay dividends but one must bring to the fore that there is a lesson here that is missed. The lesson is that bad parents often raise bad children. Not that Paris Hilton is necessarily evil but she is a product of the way she was raised.

Trump has five children including two daughters who like Paris Hilton grew up privileged and insulated from the harsh realities faced by average people. But unlike Hilton Trump’s adult children are competent, hard workers in his organization and they all respect and support him as a father and a parent. So the real comparison here is to decide what Hilton’s parents did wrong and what Trump did right. We should not judge Hilton too harshly but her parents on the other hand should be studied and steps to avoid their mistakes should be taken by rich celebrities.

When he says he would "date" his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, we all know "date" means "bang". Don't be obtuse.

The fact that Bill Clinton is a rapist is far more serious than Trump's taxes.
Why didn't the Lady claiming rape 20 plus years after the alleged rape, claim rape, when it happened, or claim rape the two times she testified under oath? why did the lady who claimed he raped her, attend a fund raiser for him... the man who supposedly raped her, just 2 weeks after he supposedly raped her?

Too many iffy things going on for you or anyone to label him as a rapist off of this one woman's multiple versions of the story....

When he says he would "date" his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, we all know "date" means "bang". Don't be obtuse.

The fact that Bill Clinton is a rapist is far more serious than Trump's taxes.
Why didn't the Lady claiming rape 20 plus years after the alleged rape, claim rape, when it happened, or claim rape the two times she testified under oath? why did the lady who claimed he raped her, attend a fund raiser for him... the man who supposedly raped her, just 2 weeks after he supposedly raped her?

Too many iffy things going on for you or anyone to label him as a rapist off of this one woman's multiple versions of the story....

Well, he did pay her $850K to settle the issue out of court.

Maybe he has "banged" her already. There is nothing that this man is not capable of doing.

Only within the depraved mind of a faggot like you.

Just wondering how you know trump is such a great parent, do you chat with his kids regularly? When was the last time Trump some and didn't lie about something?
Usually kids reflect what kind of parent you are.

My parents sucked and one of my brothers ended up in prison. But then again one became a US Marshall, another got a masters in Biochemistry, and yet another became a Green Beret. It all depends on how they're raised.....but there are no guarantees.

Maybe he has "banged" her already. There is nothing that this man is not capable of doing.

There is no limit to the depths of trash you will go is there? Pathetic. I'll bet his children are more educated and poised than yours are.
They are probably a bit more educated, but surely on a par with Sarah Palins children. They are known as white trash

Forum List

Back