The military is NOT protecting you !

STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

Do you have your AR, Timmy? What firearm do you have to protect yourself with?

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.

I have a baseball bat ! Aluminum, Easton.

So do you plan on batting the bullets away?

if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

Once again the pentagon has failed us

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

I am kind of wondering how long it is going to take for people to figure out that nobody is really checking anything at the ATF ... :dunno:
If you would like to believe the federal government actually verifies all the stuff on the ATF Form 4473 in the 30 minutes they are required to respond ...

... You must live in Colorado and smoke a lot of recreational pot (which is still illegal under federal law and can disqualify you from owning a firearm)*

*unless you lie and they don't check.

Last edited:
STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.

You going to shoot bullets out the air like some missle defense system ?

What if.. bullets were being shot and aimed at your head, how much good is that Easton gonna do ya?

What if.. bullets were being shot and aimed at your head, how much good is that Easton gonna do ya?

Does the gun do any better?

Look , you want a gun, that’s fine . I took the safety class but haven’t applied for a license . I just don’t think a gun is for me right now .

The military is not protecting us.....so we should protect ourselves......so, we need machine guns?

Very well. You talked me into it. Machine guns for all.

:dance:

if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

How come you and your kind were happy with the Bergdahl verdict?

In case you missed it...the Military has always underreported crimes
within their ranks. Always.

They very seldom hand out maximum punishment and always lessen
the offense to protect these young men when they have to return
to civilian life.

It's always been like that.

to civilian life.

I agree . How many times does the pentagon have to be exposed for lying and law breaking?

to civilian life.

I agree . How many times does the pentagon have to be exposed for lying and law breaking?

You can expose them forever. It ain't gonna change anything

Why is the word military being used in the title? You mean the entire military just the air force or what?
The Air Force was extensively used to crash Omaha Beach during D-Day.
The AF is always the first to rush headlong into battle.
Smashing machine-gun nests and anti-aircraft emplacements.

No............sorry.....that was the Army and Marines.

Nevermind.

The AF does have the best chairs in the military!

What kind of gas mileage does your Abrams tank get? :D

What led you to believe I own one?

I am kind of wondering how long it is going to take for people to figure out that nobody is really checking anything at the ATF ... :dunno:
If you would like to believe the federal government actually verifies all the stuff on the ATF Form 4473 in the 30 minutes they are required to respond ...

... You must live in Colorado and smoke a lot of recreational pot (which is still illegal under federal law and can disqualify you from owning a firearm)*

*unless you lie and they don't check.

You actually have to have the same type of background check run for gate access at military posts. At Army posts like Fort Hood, an MP checks your ID, registration, and insurance and records it on a form and passes it to a civilian guard at a computer who initiates the background check. Usually in 5-10 minutes, it comes back approved and they issue you a gate pass.

You said you like M1s better! :D

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

You actually have to have the same type of background check run for gate access at military posts. At Army posts like Fort Hood, an MP checks your ID, registration, and insurance and records it on a form and passes it to a civilian guard at a computer who initiates the background check. Usually in 5-10 minutes, it comes back approved and they issue you a gate pass.

Well yeah ... They can check a database ... But I was talking about all the stuff on the ATF Form 4473.
Section 11 of Form 4473 has 15 questions ... And not all of the answers for those 15 questions are in a verifiable database.

Where some of the questions not covered by a database could be investigated ... Not in the 30 minutes required.

You said you like M1s better! :D

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

I am pretty sure he was talking about the M1 Garand ... Probably not the M1 Abrams, nor the M1 grenade.

to civilian life.

You can expose them forever. It ain't gonna change anything

Right . The pentagon uses the troops as figurative “human shields “ to protect them from criticism .

“How dare you challenge the military ! You hate the troops you monster !”

Meanwhile the pentagon can literally get away with murder .

Baseball bat vs 9Mm....you're going to die

Forum List

Back