The military is NOT protecting you !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

Once again the pentagon has failed us

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

That’s govt for ya. And yes, the pentagon is more bureaucracy that military.
if you think that the Texas shooter just fell thru the cracks of crime reporting , think again . For 20 years the pentagon has failed to report criminals to the fbi, leaving them free to legally buy guns.

Heads should roll for this ! All the branch’s have huge failure rates of crime reporting . The Texas guy is litterally a mental patient!

REPORT: Pentagon Knew About Crime Reporting Failures That Could Have Prevented Texas Shooting

details emerged that revealed the shooter was able to purchase the gun he used during his rampage because the Air Force failed to report his criminal records to the FBI — a problem that the Pentagon has known about for at least 20 years.

Why is the word military being used in the title? You mean the entire military just the air force or what?
The Air Force was extensively used to crash Omaha Beach during D-Day.
The AF is always the first to rush headlong into battle.
Smashing machine-gun nests and anti-aircraft emplacements.

No............sorry.....that was the Army and Marines.

Nevermind.

Why is the word military being used in the title? You mean the entire military just the air force or what?
The Air Force was extensively used to crash Omaha Beach during D-Day.
The AF is always the first to rush headlong into battle.
Smashing machine-gun nests and anti-aircraft emplacements.

No............sorry.....that was the Army and Marines.

Nevermind.
why reply to me? I'm being honest lumping all of the military with a giant brush is nonsensical.

What kind of idiot would expect the military to protect them from local lone criminals? If that's a job for anyone, that would be the police or private security, though really you should bring a gun if you want protection.

Like i have always said, enforce current laws. Don’t make new frivolous laws. They will do no good.

STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

Do you have your AR, Timmy? What firearm do you have to protect yourself with?

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.

STFU Timmy. Your first order of business is to protect yourself. With firearms, because this is the US of A.

I don't have an AR, I don't need one. I might would like one at some point in time, but I like M1s better.
Exactly. Police and military members are generally 5-10+ minutes away. It can take as little as 5-10 seconds for someone to draw a firearm and mortally wound a person. Do the math.

What kind of idiot would expect the military to protect them from local lone criminals? If that's a job for anyone, that would be the police or private security, though really you should bring a gun if you want protection.

Police nor gun dealers have any idea what a persons military record is. It's up to the military to put that into the system--not the police to search it out.

That's government for ya. And some want these same people to run our healthcare in this country.

Last edited:

Is there some particular reason you hate the military?

I thought I'd never see the day I'd do this, but I have to stick up for Timmy. He's correct, the AF really Fd this one up.

The articles I read had the branches doing rhe same .

It’s the same old department ego crap that homeland security was supposed to get rid of .

I have a baseball bat ! Aluminum, Easton.

I honestly don't have the much knowledge on this subject so I'm gonna drop out but I would like sources that can give some info on what this is about.

I have a baseball bat ! Aluminum, Easton.

Is "Home Security System" written on it with a Sharpie?

Well for one. They don’t report convicted criminals to the fbi . Those criminals are free to buy guns because they can then buy firearms .

I honestly don't have the much knowledge on this subject so I'm gonna drop out but I would like sources that can give some info on what this is about.

I read a better article the other day . I’ll look for it .

Here’s one. Look at the %! This should be criminal !

Before Texas church shooter, Pentagon knew for 20yrs about crime reporting failures

The report highlighted mistakes, such as fingerprint cards of offenders not being submitted to the FBI criminal history files in more than 80 percent of cases in the Army and Navy. The scathing report also revealed 38 percent of similar cases went unreported in the Air Force.

It further stated that 79 percent of criminal cases in the Army, 50 percent in the Air Force and 94 percent in the Navy were not reported.

Forum List

Back