How Stupid are R Senators?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
If they get a bill out of reconciliation they may get sworn in again in 2019, if not most the ones up in 2018 won't have to worry about that. Comments?

How Stupid are R Senators?

People in DC in the republican party will have to finally stand up and tell us whether they are with Trump or not very soon. We have an election on the horizon. McCain and McConnell along with Corker and Flake put their cards on the table and soon will be gone.
Trump's supporters are not republican or democrat per say...they are the hard working patriotic God loving Flag loving law abiding citizens.
The swamp can't beat that by attacking Trump...every fake news story and attack on Trump only cements his supporters in to his camp.
The GOP is on the verge of joining the democrat party in the political history books as once was.

I agree with you will. Sorry and pathetic, and I mean that in every way, senators are sitting on the fence waiting for trump to crash and burn or in some cases(McCain and Corker) trying to de legitimize him. What is so obvious is that these establishment types are so much more concerned with themselves and their own future than they are with the future for the American people.

But my biggest gripe about all these Congress people is what have they been doing for nine years. Where is the republican plan to replace Obamacare. Where was the tax reform bill. Where is the infrastructure bill, where is the immigration bill? Where is anything? You don’t have a clue that removing medical deductions is not going to make you look good or that you really need to have a great response for removing the home mortgage deduction. I have constantly said obama was incompetent but his saving grace was that republicans were more incompetent, and apparently that continues today. These people are afraid of their own shadow. They constantly prove they could screw up a wet dream. In short, they have never completed their homework assignment and they get a failing grade.

I am so done with these democratic lite people. Right now if they are all defeated I am not going to be sorry because what is the difference. They can’t support their president, they can’t keep their campaign promises, and they literally don’t care about America.

This is political suicide for the Rs but they may be saved by the Ds and the TEA party.

Forum List

Back