The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

The protestors in Wisconsin are true American Patriots

Much like our founding fathers they are fighting against a tyranical government who is trying to deny their LIBERTY. Real Americans have long fought againt oppressive governments who are denying their freedom

The Wisconsin protestors are fighting against the oppressive restrictions on our beloved CONSTITUTION.

Just one word of advice to Gov Walker........DONT TREAD ON ME

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pajamas Media » Why Obama and the Dems Blundered in Wisconsin

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.
Right, teachers are pampered. :cuckoo:

Everyday in every way Republicans prove that they hate.

Speaking of the Tea Party astroturfers busing into Wisconsin,

I happened upon this comment on the Freedomworks website. I think it really captures the letter and spirit of the anti-unionist tea partier intellect:

The Winsconsin taxpayers MUST support Gov. Walker. It is outrageous that the unions are trying to bankrutp the state making no sacrifices. That is the reason why it shouldnt be any unions in any government. Who is suffering? Children and partents in Winsconsin.

...and STILL people wonder why Conservatism is dead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As usual, the point flies right over Ravi's nobby noggin.

Speaking of the Tea Party astroturfers busing into Wisconsin,

I happened upon this comment on the Freedomworks website. I think it really captures the letter and spirit of the anti-unionist tea partier intellect:

The Winsconsin taxpayers MUST support Gov. Walker. It is outrageous that the unions are trying to bankrutp the state making no sacrifices. That is the reason why it shouldnt be any unions in any government. Who is suffering? Children and partents in Winsconsin.

...and STILL people wonder why Conservatism is dead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

Sadly, though...it isn't dead. It is a zombie that will never stop trying to destroy the USA.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

Why do you want working Americans laid off? What's in it for you?

Slavery was full employment for black people. Should we bring it back?

Much like our founding fathers they are fighting against a tyranical government who is trying to deny their LIBERTY. Real Americans have long fought againt oppressive governments who are denying their freedom

The Wisconsin protestors are fighting against the oppressive restrictions on our beloved CONSTITUTION.

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last time I checked collective bargaining wasn't in the constitution.
And if the goverment tyranical....STOP WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Why is the only people who dont think union workers are greedy lazy bastards are union workers?
Your self serving rant is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!! Surely you dont think anyone could possibly take your statements seriously.:cuckoo:

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pampered is,, having the private sector pay your health care premiums, pampered is having the private sector pay for your retirement. pampered is holding on to your sugar tit with all the suck ya got. democrats know how to suck.

:clap2:

For real? The Tea Bag Party's slogan in 2012 is that firefighters, cops, judges, nurses, and state prosecutors pay should be slashed, and those lazy slobs should be punished?

Wow, I had no idea this was the Tea Bag Party' mantra. I was under the impression that this economic meldown was caused by Wall Street tycoons, greedy bankers and real estate companies, and wild financial speculation by high income investors.

I had no idea judges, firefighters, and cops were to blame!

You're thinking of the old tea party, before it got overrun by the same-as-it-ever-was Right.

Pampered as in expecting others who are already suffering from the bad economy to sacrifice even further so that public employees can continue receiving far more lucrative compensation and benefits than those who foot the bill.

Pampered as in expecting others who are already suffering from the bad economy to sacrifice even further so that public employees can continue receiving far more lucrative compensation and benefits than those who foot the bill.

And they think that's Okee Doakee as they tell others that they have to sacrifice...

What they mean to say is SHUT UP AND GIVE ME WHAT I DIDN'T EARN...

Pampered is,, having the private sector pay your health care premiums, pampered is having the private sector pay for your retirement. pampered is holding on to your sugar tit with all the suck ya got. democrats know how to suck.

How much should a person with a master's degree (that's about 6 years of college in case you don't know) get paid to teach our children?

Tell us exactly by how much a Wisconsin teacher of those qualifications is getting overpaid.

Compared to, say, an MBA in the private sector in Wisconsin.

How much should a person with a master's degree (that's about 6 years of college in case you don't know) get paid to teach our children?

Tell us exactly by how much a Wisconsin teacher of those qualifications is getting overpaid.

And who the FUCK cares?

It's fucking elitism.

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last time I checked collective bargaining wasn't in the constitution.
And if the goverment tyranical....STOP WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Why is the only people who dont think union workers are greedy lazy bastards are union workers?
Your self serving rant is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!! Surely you dont think anyone could possibly take your statements seriously.:cuckoo:

REAL Americans support the US Constitution

Right to Free Speech
Right of Assembly
Right of Association

The Tyranical Wisconsin government is trampling over the rights of Freedom loving teachers, firemen and public employees. This attack on LIBERTY cannot be tolerated!

God Bless America and the noble Wisconsin Freedom Fighters!

002-0731161909-Constitution.jpg

Oh blah blah blah.

The two aren't comparable as the careers are very different.

Try again.

When you look up salaries for wisCONson teachers they make aroud 70 to 80 thou a year with benefits. Not bad for working nine months a year.
And what ever happened to teachers saying...."I teach because I love teaching" or "I do it for the children" and of coarse "I dont do it for the money"

Teachers knew the pay scale when they decided to become teachers. If they dont like the decision they made they are free to go to work in a differant industry.

Do you make more than a teacher does?

I never disclose such personal data on a message board, so don't bother fishing for it.

Oh blah blah blah.

The two aren't comparable as the careers are very different.

Try again.

Other than educating children being more important and valuable to society, what's the difference?

Do you make more than a teacher does?

What business is it of yours unless you wanna make some idiotic 'wealth envy point'?

Forum List

Back