The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

Pampered as in expecting others who are already suffering from the bad economy to sacrifice even further so that public employees can continue receiving far more lucrative compensation and benefits than those who foot the bill.

Do you make more than a teacher does?

I never disclose such personal data on a message board, so don't bother fishing for it.

So you were lying about having a master's degree?

lololol

The protestors in Wisconsin are true American Patriots

Much like our founding fathers they are fighting against a tyranical government who is trying to deny their LIBERTY. Real Americans have long fought againt oppressive governments who are denying their freedom

The Wisconsin protestors are fighting against the oppressive restrictions on our beloved CONSTITUTION.

Just one word of advice to Gov Walker........DONT TREAD ON ME

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last time I checked collective bargaining wasn't in the constitution.
And if the goverment tyranical....STOP WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Why is the only people who dont think union workers are greedy lazy bastards are union workers?
Your self serving rant is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!! Surely you dont think anyone could possibly take your statements seriously.:cuckoo:

REAL Americans support the US Constitution

Right to Free Speech
Right of Assembly
Right of Association

The Tyranical Wisconsin government is trampling over the rights of Freedom loving teachers, firemen and public employees. This attack on LIBERTY cannot be tolerated!

God Bless America and the noble Wisconsin Freedom Fighters!

002-0731161909-Constitution.jpg

Tell us again RW where the Union Negotion Clause is in the Constitution?

I missed that one.

I never disclose such personal data on a message board, so don't bother fishing for it.

lololol

The fact that I have a master's degree doesn't disclose my income level bub. Unlike you, I don't believe a particular degree entitles the holder to a particular salary. Education levels are not personal financial data.

Last edited:
Pampered as in expecting others who are already suffering from the bad economy to sacrifice even further so that public employees can continue receiving far more lucrative compensation and benefits than those who foot the bill.

What business is it of yours unless you wanna make some idiotic 'wealth envy point'?

The issue is whether teachers are overpaid. Many teachers have master degrees, in fact in NY you have to get one to keep teaching. Since the other poster claimed she has a master's degree, it's relevant to ask what she makes compared to a teacher with the same education/training.

Right, teachers are pampered. :cuckoo:

Everyday in every way Republicans prove that they hate.

Pampered is,, having the private sector pay your health care premiums, pampered is having the private sector pay for your retirement. pampered is holding on to your sugar tit with all the suck ya got. democrats know how to suck.

How much should a person with a master's degree (that's about 6 years of college in case you don't know) get paid to teach our children?

Tell us exactly by how much a Wisconsin teacher of those qualifications is getting overpaid.

Compared to, say, an MBA in the private sector in Wisconsin.

They should get paid whatever the market should allow. They should pay for their own retirement and their own health insurance. That's what I always knew about you democrats,, you want EVERYBODY to have EVERYTHING you just want someone else to pay for it.. you know how to suck that sugar tit.

How much should a person with a master's degree (that's about 6 years of college in case you don't know) get paid to teach our children?

Tell us exactly by how much a Wisconsin teacher of those qualifications is getting overpaid.

Oh blah blah blah.

The two aren't comparable as the careers are very different.

Try again.

Other than educating children being more important and valuable to society, what's the difference?

You assume that it takes a great deal of money to provide an education to a child. It doesn't. We spend far more in constant dollars today than we did in the 1960s, with a far worse result.

Pampered is,, having the private sector pay your health care premiums, pampered is having the private sector pay for your retirement. pampered is holding on to your sugar tit with all the suck ya got. democrats know how to suck.

They should get paid whatever the market should allow. They should pay for their own retirement and their own health insurance. That's what I always knew about you democrats,, you want EVERYBODY to have EVERYTHING you just want someone else to pay for it.. you know how to suck that sugar tit.

The trough that they feed from is about to run dry. They're panicing.

Oh blah blah blah.

Try again.

Other than educating children being more important and valuable to society, what's the difference?

You assume that it takes a great deal of money to provide an education to a child. It doesn't. We spend far more in constant dollars today than we did in the 1960s, with a far worse result.

Just look at the 'palaces being built these days for new schools?

The protestors in Wisconsin are true American Patriots

Much like our founding fathers they are fighting against a tyranical government who is trying to deny their LIBERTY. Real Americans have long fought againt oppressive governments who are denying their freedom

The Wisconsin protestors are fighting against the oppressive restrictions on our beloved CONSTITUTION.

Just one word of advice to Gov Walker........DONT TREAD ON ME

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last time I checked collective bargaining wasn't in the constitution.
And if the goverment tyranical....STOP WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Why is the only people who dont think union workers are greedy lazy bastards are union workers?
Your self serving rant is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!! Surely you dont think anyone could possibly take your statements seriously.:cuckoo:

REAL Americans support the US Constitution

Right to Free Speech
Right of Assembly
Right of Association

The Tyranical Wisconsin government is trampling over the rights of Freedom loving teachers, firemen and public employees. This attack on LIBERTY cannot be tolerated!

God Bless America and the noble Wisconsin Freedom Fighters!

002-0731161909-Constitution.jpg

Do you know how stupid you sound. Your not marching for cival rights or abolishing slavery.....YOUR MARCHING FOR MONEY!!!!! Get of your high horse!!! What your saying is a slap in the face to people who actually had a real grievance....YOUR GRIEVANCE IS MONEY!!!!
People like you turn my stomach,trying to equate your greed to things that really matter like cival rights.
Your FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!

lololol

The fact that I have a master's degree doesn't disclose my income level bub. Unlike you, I don't believe a particular degree entitles the holder to a particular salary. Education levels are not personal financial data.

So a teacher with a master's degree shouldn't make as much as others with master's degrees,

such as an MBA,

because education isn't really worth that much. Isn't really that important.

Okay...

What business is it of yours unless you wanna make some idiotic 'wealth envy point'?

The issue is whether teachers are overpaid. Many teachers have master degrees, in fact in NY you have to get one to keep teaching. Since the other poster claimed she has a master's degree, it's relevant to ask what she makes compared to a teacher with the same education/training.

So what you're saying is that *I* should be impressed? Is that it?

Yep.... I hope they get BROKE IN HALF!

Well at least you're more honest than that bagged out idiot trying to run WI.

Nice work.

Yay, another super far left retard on the boards! Maybe he can tell us how he will pay for all the new ideas to fix all the old ideas that ended up costing us more than we can pay atm.

Reminds me of the crazy Bush supporters, lol.

"Hey fuck you man, you hate people!" Right out of the *Wtf I dono what I'm talking about, but still wana talk shit anyway!" playbook.

lololol

So a teacher with a master's degree shouldn't make as much as others with master's degrees,

such as an MBA,

Okay...

"Should"? I don't believe in equality of outcomes, bub.

Education spending should be based upon affordability, and compensation structures designed accordingly. There is no magic money tree to make a masters in teaching equivalent to the earning power of a masters with high marketability in the private sector.

There are many masters degrees, film studies, ethinic studies, etc. that also have low economic value. I see such people applying for administrative assistant jobs on a quite frequent basis.

Last edited:
Oh blah blah blah.

Try again.

So if we just paid teachers less, we'd attract better people to the profession, and thus get better educated kids?

Do you have any idea how fallacious that is?

lololol

such as an MBA,

Okay...

They chose to be teachers. They knew the pay scale before they became teachers. If they dont like the money they are free to get a job in another industry. Just another stupid lib who doesnt want to take responsabilty for there own actions.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

Walker is a tool, you freaks are fools.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

I want the working Americans in my company to be richer, which is why I eschew collective bargaining. Separately though, I don't want public sector employees to be poorer but I don't want them to be richer than those that pay their salaries. So there is a conflict, that some public employees do indeed provide value above the average. But they still have to convince those who pay. Some say it is collective bargaining that does this. I think in Wisconsin's case that's not true.

Well, raising their pay through the roof with a tenure system that keeps poor teachers with more seniority in place hasn't been very effective.

Just sayin'.

such as an MBA,

Okay...

Education spending should be based upon affordability, and compensation structures designed accordingly. There is no magic money tree to make a masters in teaching equivalent to the earning power of a masters with high marketability in the private sector.

There are many masters degrees, film studies, ethinic studies, etc. that also have low economic value. I see such people applying for administrative assistant jobs on a quite frequent basis.

So teaching degrees have low economic value? A master's in education isn't worth much,

because education isn't that important?

Where would you rate education, regarding its importance, in the average person's life then?

such as an MBA,

Okay...

So teaching degrees have low economic value? A master's in education isn't worth much,

because education isn't that important?

Where would you rate education, regarding its importance, in the average person's life then?

OK. How much SHOULD a teacher make and how much should the parents be taxed to pay their salaries and benefits?

Forum List

Back