The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

Why do you want the US government and the many states to collapse under Debt?

Whats in it for you?

Hey, these leftist goons live their entire lives on somebody else's nickel. Need money? Just shake down the producers for some more cash.

The producers have spoken... and these goons are shitting themselves.

Bigtime. Gravytrain has come to an END.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

Why do you want the US government and the many states to collapse under Debt?

Whats in it for you?

I don't, so fuck off.

Actually, considering how a bunch of CA union members probably astro turfed WI, I probably am paying for it, bub.

The most ironic aspect of all - the only reason these water carriers make more than $5/hr is because of labor unions and the people fighting to create a middle class.

Pure stupidity.

No moron. The reason I earn a very good income is because I worked to put myself though undergrad and grad school, and then developed a successful career. Unlike you, many of us are not afraid to be evaluated on our own merits and accomplishments.

That's what teachers do.

oops.

oh, btw, this the internet, cinderella.

The most ironic aspect of all - the only reason these water carriers make more than $5/hr is because of labor unions and the people fighting to create a middle class.

Pure stupidity.

No moron. The reason I earn a very good income is because I worked to put myself though undergrad and grad school, and then developed a successful career. Unlike you, many of us are not afraid to be evaluated on our own merits and accomplishments.

That's what teachers do.

oops.

oh, btw, this the internet, cinderella.

Do they really?

Actually, considering how a bunch of CA union members probably astro turfed WI, I probably am paying for it, bub.

Not to mention reports I got from Wisconsin folks that state that they saw an inordinate abount of Illinois License plates around the Capitol...

And the tea party wasn't busing people in?

Hey Stupidass, the Tea Party hasn't gone out demanding tax payers money to fund their free ride.

Not to mention reports I got from Wisconsin folks that state that they saw an inordinate abount of Illinois License plates around the Capitol...

Hey Stupidass, the Tea Party hasn't gone out demanding tax payers money to fund their free ride. You fuckin moron.. get a damn clue for once in your sorryass life. Geezus

He can't for I really think HE is a recipient...and is threatened.

Hey Stupidass, the Tea Party hasn't gone out demanding tax payers money to fund their free ride.

The Tea Party folks waited to protest on Saturday. They had jobs and stuff to do do (like child care because the schools were closed) during the work week.

Forum List

Back