The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

The most ironic aspect of all - the only reason these water carriers make more than $5/hr is because of labor unions and the people fighting to create a middle class.

Pure stupidity.

yep. What Obama and the Statists want...US versus them...

Which would work if this was a dispute between unions and a Cooperation looking to make a profit.

I want to know what Bottom line this Idiot is talking about. Last time I checked the people who negotiate with Public Sector Unions, are not even in the business of making money in the first place.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

Walker is a tool, you freaks are fools.

Ah, I get it. So it is not really about this Dispute. It's about other unions, Which are the real Target.

Thanks for the paranoid Left wing Delusions.

These bagged out idiots have no idea why the oligarchs hate unions.

That's the level of ignorance we're facing here, folks. Off the charts.
"Elections Have Consequences" was perfectly okay with the JohnnyNutsacks of the world back when Pelosi said it.... For some odd reason, it's not okay now. Imagine that!

He knows and is probably a beneficiary and therefore is threatened.

The most ironic aspect of all - the only reason these water carriers make more than $5/hr is because of labor unions and the people fighting to create a middle class.

Pure stupidity.

Back to that line of BS again huh.

Last time you used that Line of BS I challenged you to explain how Unions. Who membership only constitutes 21% of all workers.

"Created the Middle Class"

Still waiting.

Which would work if this was a dispute between unions and a Cooperation looking to make a profit.

I want to know what Bottom line this Idiot is talking about. Last time I checked the people who negotiate with Public Sector Unions, are not even in the business of making money in the first place.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pajamas Media » Why Obama and the Dems Blundered in Wisconsin

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.

Class envy lolololol

Fucking hilarious.

I think your first mistake is letting your thinking be done for you by the braintrust that made Joe the Plumber a war correspondent. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What rubbish.

It's about the oligarchs trying to break the unions to increa$e their bottom line.

Wake up, moron.

Tell me, EINSTEIN.

Just who is it that Public Employee Unions are negotiating against?

Pure stupidity.

No moron. The reason I earn a very good income is because I worked to put myself though undergrad and grad school, and then developed a successful career. Unlike you, many of us are not afraid to be evaluated on our own merits and accomplishments.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

What rubbish.

It's about the oligarchs trying to break the unions to increa$e their bottom line.

Wake up, moron.

Tell me, EINSTEIN.

Just who is it that Public Employee Unions are negotiating against?

Already called him on that. His response was this is not about these unions, That this is a move against all Unions.

Typical Left wing Fear Mongering Class warfare BS. Expect lunacy like this to increase as these Morons get further and further from Power.

Why do you want the US government and the many states to collapse under Debt?

Whats in it for you?

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pajamas Media » Why Obama and the Dems Blundered in Wisconsin

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.

Class envy lolololol

Fucking hilarious.

I think your first mistake is letting your thinking be done for you by the braintrust that made Joe the Plumber a war correspondent. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And YOU exhibit and defend it every fucking day. And Don't play stupid Carbonated.

Try asking an intelligent question.

Dude, go take a few Xanbars and calm the fuck down.

:lol:

Try asking an intelligent question.

That's what I thought.

Last edited:

Why do you want the US government and the many states to collapse under Debt?

Whats in it for you?

Hey, these leftist goons live their entire lives on somebody else's nickel. Need money? Just shake down the producers for some more cash.

The producers have spoken... and these goons are shitting themselves.

Forum List

Back