The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

Are you serious? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last time I checked collective bargaining wasn't in the constitution.
And if the goverment tyranical....STOP WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Why is the only people who dont think union workers are greedy lazy bastards are union workers?
Your self serving rant is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!! Surely you dont think anyone could possibly take your statements seriously.:cuckoo:

REAL Americans support the US Constitution

Right to Free Speech
Right of Assembly
Right of Association

The Tyranical Wisconsin government is trampling over the rights of Freedom loving teachers, firemen and public employees. This attack on LIBERTY cannot be tolerated!

God Bless America and the noble Wisconsin Freedom Fighters!

002-0731161909-Constitution.jpg

Do you know how stupid you sound. Your not marching for cival rights or abolishing slavery.....YOUR MARCHING FOR MONEY!!!!! Get of your high horse!!! What your saying is a slap in the face to people who actually had a real grievance....YOUR GRIEVANCE IS MONEY!!!!
People like you turn my stomach,trying to equate your greed to things that really matter like cival rights.
Your FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!

So wait a minute..

Do you mean that wrapping yourself in unrelated patriotic rhetoric is "FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!"??

Do you mean that claiming that the Constitution being violated and your Liberty is being taken away is "a slap in the face of people who have a real grievance"?

gadsden-flag-dont-tread-on.gif

What business is it of yours unless you wanna make some idiotic 'wealth envy point'?

The issue is whether teachers are overpaid. Many teachers have master degrees, in fact in NY you have to get one to keep teaching. Since the other poster claimed she has a master's degree, it's relevant to ask what she makes compared to a teacher with the same education/training.

So what you're saying is that *I* should be impressed? Is that it?

Carbonated? I am quoting this in order to send you and the rest of you Statist IDIOTS a firm message...

And it is short and sweet.

WE have had it with the elitism of you Statist idiots. What YOU and your brethern LACK is common sense...and WE are tired of paying for your shortsighted elitist attitudes. And I suppose that your shit doesn't stink either Does it?

Come join us in the real world...because the one that You elitists have built for yourselves is about to crumble and catch fire...and burn to the ground courtesty of real Americans that are toiling for your Statist elitist doctrine...and are tired of paying your freight.

Your world is crumbling around your ears and you idiots are so stupid that you blame those that just wanna live their lives sans the shit that you idiots are dishing out.

You're losing...and you will have no recourse but to eventually capitulate.

It's inevitable...all you have to do is wake up and join us in the real world, that you heretofore deny to your ultimate detriment.

Last edited:
The issue is whether teachers are overpaid. Many teachers have master degrees, in fact in NY you have to get one to keep teaching. Since the other poster claimed she has a master's degree, it's relevant to ask what she makes compared to a teacher with the same education/training.

Carbonated? I am quoting this in order to send you and the rest of you Statist IDIOTS a firm message...

WE have had it with the elitism of you Statist idiots. What YOU and your brethern LACK is common sense...and WE are tired of paying for your shortsighted elitist attitudes. And I suppose that your shit doesn't stink either Does it?

Come join us in the real world...because the one that You elitists have built for yourselves is about to crumble and catch fire...and burn to the ground courtesty of real Americans that are toiling for your Statist elitist doctrine...and are tired of paying your freight.

Your world is crumbling around your ears and you idiots are so stupid that you blame those that just wanna live their lives sans the shit that you idiots are dishing out.

It's inevitable...all you have to do is wake up and join us in the real world, that you heretofore deny to your ultimate detriment.

Don't be too hard on them... they're scared. They see the handwriting on the wall, and it ain't pretty. I mean, we're ok, because we're used to it. It's called self-reliance. It is a totally foreign concept to the Nanny-Staters.

Don't be too hard on them... they're scared. They see the handwriting on the wall, and it ain't pretty. I mean, we're ok, because we're used to it. It's called self-reliance. It is a totally foreign concept to the Nanny-Staters.

They see a pile of money and they want it. Pretty soon they're going to start eating their own because the pile of money is shrinking.

Sometime you gotta spell things out. I wanted to make it perfectly clear so there is no mistake as to the path WE are on, and the failure that the elitists are about to suffer from.

And there's Nothing they can do about it except to continue to be disingenuous, lie, cheat, and steal.

At least they know now where they stand.

Why do you want working Americans laid off? What's in it for you?

Slavery was full employment for black people. Should we bring it back?

you keep asking that question. why would americans be laid off? if we're talking about wisconsin, the union already agreed to the financial consessions.

it isn't about the money. it's about destroying unions.

you keep asking that question. why would americans be laid off? if we're talking about wisconsin, the union already agreed to the financial consessions.

What he means is..

"If you don't get rid of your fucking union....we are going to lay you off"

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pajamas Media » Why Obama and the Dems Blundered in Wisconsin

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.

Yes, and the president desperately needs the union vote and their monies to sustain the power and control he is exercising over the voters of this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

What he means is..

And what the unions want are for him to raise taxes on people who make less money than they do so they don't have to "sacrifice" anything.

As Gov. Walker noted, "we're broke". It's time for the parasite to realize that they have sucked all of the blood out of the turnip. "Dere ain't no mo."

Its about money Wisconsin doesn't have...

Even union folks know this....

What he means is..

I'll speak for myself, fuckstain....

What he means is..

Note how Gov. Walker has never said such a thing but that's what this argument is actually all about. This is the problem, unions don't negotiate in good faith. There is no middle ground, the economy sucks and money is short. They consider any decrease as an affront to their entire existence.

What fiscal concessions did the union actually agree to?

REAL Americans support the US Constitution

Right to Free Speech
Right of Assembly
Right of Association

The Tyranical Wisconsin government is trampling over the rights of Freedom loving teachers, firemen and public employees. This attack on LIBERTY cannot be tolerated!

God Bless America and the noble Wisconsin Freedom Fighters!

002-0731161909-Constitution.jpg

Do you know how stupid you sound. Your not marching for cival rights or abolishing slavery.....YOUR MARCHING FOR MONEY!!!!! Get of your high horse!!! What your saying is a slap in the face to people who actually had a real grievance....YOUR GRIEVANCE IS MONEY!!!!
People like you turn my stomach,trying to equate your greed to things that really matter like cival rights.
Your FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!

So wait a minute..

Do you mean that wrapping yourself in unrelated patriotic rhetoric is "FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!"??

Do you mean that claiming that the Constitution being violated and your Liberty is being taken away is "a slap in the face of people who have a real grievance"?

gadsden-flag-dont-tread-on.gif

And what point are consitutional rights being violated in this scenario? Your free to bitch and moan about collective bargianing all you want but it sure isn't a right.
Your the one compareing this to some patriotic movement when we all know it's about GREED!!!!! Again......NICE TRY!!!
Oh and what are these libertys that are being taken away ? I missed that part.
You know and I know and everybody else knows this is about money. Stop trying to turn it into the cival rights movement. Thats FUCKEN PATHETIC!!!

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Well, that's one take on the event/

Another point of view is that finally the DEMOCRATS are beginning to actually stand up on behalf of the working classes by refusing to reneg on the states contractual obligation to live up to the terms of contracts.

Well, that's one take on the event/

Another point of view is that finally the DEMOCRATS are beginning to actually stand up on behalf of the working classes by refusing to reneg on the states contractual obligation to live up to the terms of contracts.

coming to that conclusion would actually require thought on her part and not a blind repetition of rightwingnut talking points.

what i find amazing is that the very people who are being stepped on repeatedly are the ones screaming about protecting workers. i wonder why they don't see something fishy in the fact that they cut taxes for rich people and then demand workers pay for it.

nutters

What he means is..

And what the unions want are for him to raise taxes on people who make less money than they do so they don't have to "sacrifice" anything.

As Gov. Walker noted, "we're broke". It's time for the parasite to realize that they have sucked all of the blood out of the turnip. "Dere ain't no mo."

Dere ain't no mo because he is slashing taxes during a budget crunch. Balance your budget first...then cut taxes

The only solutions loons can come up with are Tax the Rich and Tax the Corporations. but when you ask them "with what will you replace the corporations" you don't get an answer.

oh,, and I still remember obie wan promising tax breaks to corporations who kept their jobs in America. I guess the loons don't agree with keeping jobs in America. No jobs,, no unions, no sense.

Forum List

Back