The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Pajamas Media » Why Obama and the Dems Blundered in Wisconsin

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

Spot-on.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What rubbish.

It's about the oligarchs trying to break the unions to increa$e their bottom line.

Wake up, moron.

What rubbish.

It's about the oligarchs trying to break the unions to increa$e their bottom line.

Wake up, moron.

You are an idiot. What Bottom Line are you talking about?

Were talking about Public sector unions, who work for Public Entities, Which have no BOTTOM LINE. What Bottom line are you even talking about?

Your lame Leftist Class warfare line does not work on this one.

Spot-on.

yep. What Obama and the Statists want...US versus them...

What rubbish.

Wake up, moron.

You are an idiot. What Bottom Line are you talking about?

Were talking about Public sector unions, who work for Public Entities, Which have no BOTTOM LINE. What Bottom line are you even talking about?

Your lame Leftist Class warfare line does not work on this one.

Public folks that garner Taxpayer dollars...

Spot-on.

Which would work if this was a dispute between unions and a Cooperation looking to make a profit.

I want to know what Bottom line this Idiot is talking about. Last time I checked the people who negotiate with Public Sector Unions, are not even in the business of making money in the first place.

These bagged out idiots have no idea why the oligarchs hate unions.

That's the level of ignorance we're facing here, folks. Off the charts.

These bagged out idiots have no idea why the oligarchs hate unions.

That's the level of ignorance we're facing here, folks. Off the charts.
"Elections Have Consequences" was perfectly okay with the JohnnyNutsacks of the world back when Pelosi said it.... For some odd reason, it's not okay now. Imagine that!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Which would work if this was a dispute between unions and a Cooperation looking to make a profit.

I want to know what Bottom line this Idiot is talking about. Last time I checked the people who negotiate with Public Sector Unions, are not even in the business of making money in the first place.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

Walker is a tool, you freaks are fools.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

You really are naive.

I want ALL unions busted.

Every last worthless one of them.

Are we really?

Forum List

Back