We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

Look, you fucked up. Bidenomics is a failure, if you want to go ahead and apologize we can just move on to impeaching the fucking usurper who's in the Oval Office right now. Most corrupt president in history. We have a house leader who has some balls who's going to get it going and throw you incompetent bastards to the Wayside. We'll all be a lot better off when you're gone
Honestly, do you even read anything I write because your replies never address any points I make.

Honestly, do you even read anything I write because your replies never address any points I make.
Every time I go to the store prices are higher thanks to you and the usurper. Honestly you make no sense and sound like a broken record. I don't care about the unemployment rate. I care about my bills. I am not alone, will vote you out in 2024.. we are also going to keep a close eye on the ballot boxes. Get rid of mail-in balloting for covid.

Every time I go to the store prices are higher thanks to you and the usurper. Honestly you make no sense and sound like a broken record. I don't care about the unemployment rate. I care about my bills. I am not alone, will vote you out in 2024.. we are also going to keep a close eye on the ballot boxes. Get rid of mail-in balloting for covid.
So you don’t really understand anything about the economy.

Gotcha.

Just like I thought.

The MAGA agenda is built on lies.
Like massive fraud in a stolen 2020 election.
We're still waiting for the evidence that was going to prove it.
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Like these lies? Wait no more fool

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

"We lose, we were cheated. We win, everything was good."

The MAGA repubs, with trump as the head has damaged the country more than anyone since the Civil War.
Just pointing out your dishonesty. Kind of painful isn't it.

How can you assign blame for something you don’t even understand?
You're in charge of this shit and it's obvious that you don't understand any of it. What's wrong with that picture? Just apologize and go away. Get ready for the impeachment

Trump is dangerous.

Meanwhile the border has been open, allowing millions in, we're shoving billions upon billions into ukraine, and the ME is on fire again.

But Trump is dangerous. The guy that has been chased from office, dragged through the courts and holds no power. THAT is the danger - not the completely corrupt people that are actually in power and driving all of this.

Trump is being used as a distraction, ffs. Brain dead idiots. JFC.
Oh look, another member of the herd thinks Trump on trial is a "distraction." A "distraction" from what?

If Trump is being used as a "distraction" maybe he should stop turning every public appearance of his into a shitshow.

Trump was run out of office by the majority of voter's who had enough of his insanity.

You're in charge of this shit and it's obvious that you don't understand any of it. What's wrong with that picture? Just apologize and go away. Get ready for the impeachment
Its obvious that I’m the one using data and you’re clueless.

But it makes no difference what I type. You never respond to data.

Its obvious that I’m the one using data and you’re clueless.

But it makes no difference what I type. You never respond to data.
Here's some data. Looks like you really suck. Now answer my questions like a man

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

You know inflation has come down, right?

Of course you don’t. The cult doesn’t tell you that.

The economy is more than inflation. You know that, right?
I understand the prices keep going up up. Your cult obviously doesn't care. My economy is paying bills, mortgage, energy, and buying stuff. And because of you things are way too expensive now. Just apologize and get ready for the impeachment you incompetent dishonest Democrat.

5c7e3ec.jpg

You know inflation has come down, right?

Of course you don’t. The cult doesn’t tell you that.

The economy is more than inflation. You know that, right?
Looks like i am not the only one who doesnt understand what you are doing with the economy.

Forum List

Back