The Message of the Wisconsin Fracas

Actually, considering how a bunch of CA union members probably astro turfed WI, I probably am paying for it, bub.

Not to mention reports I got from Wisconsin folks that state that they saw an inordinate abount of Illinois License plates around the Capitol...

And the tea party wasn't busing people in?

Do you know the difference between individuals using their own money and time to protest vs. government employees faking sick days and using taxpayer resources to protest?

Not to mention reports I got from Wisconsin folks that state that they saw an inordinate abount of Illinois License plates around the Capitol...

Do you know the difference between individuals using their own money and time to protest vs. government employees faking sick days and using taxpayer resources to protest?
Short answer NO.

No moron. The reason I earn a very good income is because I worked to put myself though undergrad and grad school, and then developed a successful career. Unlike you, many of us are not afraid to be evaluated on our own merits and accomplishments.

That's what teachers do.

oops.

oh, btw, this the internet, cinderella.

Do they really?

You weren't aware that teachers have bachelors and masters degrees?

I'm not even surprised.

Hey Stupidass, the Tea Party hasn't gone out demanding tax payers money to fund their free ride.

The Tea Party folks waited to protest on Saturday. They had jobs and stuff to do do (like child care because the schools were closed) during the work week.

And what of the parents In Wisconsin that had to skip work and NOT get paid because school had been called off because of the people that faked sick to attend a protest?

(And then got a fake doctor's note)?

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

2012 will be the election of the Government Class against the rest of us.

:clap2:

For real? The Tea Bag Party's slogan in 2012 is that firefighters, cops, judges, nurses, and state prosecutors pay should be slashed, and those lazy slobs should be punished?

Wow, I had no idea this was the Tea Bag Party' mantra. I was under the impression that this economic meldown was caused by Wall Street tycoons, greedy bankers and real estate companies, and wild financial speculation by high income investors.

I had no idea judges, firefighters, and cops were to blame!

Then why do they have tenure and the last hired are the first fired?

This pretty much sums it up...and will become The Defining Narrative of the 2012 elections:

For in the end, the images and messages tell the story. The showdown in Madison pits pampered public employees against hard-pressed taxpayers. It portrays union workers as an angry mob against those seeking orderly legislative deliberation. It paints Democratic lawmakers as outlaws on the run, undermining the democratic process. It launched a national debate about the generous salaries and benefits for government workers during a time of economic shortages. And it showcased school teachers who abandoned their children in favor of narrow, partisan political gain.

For real? The Tea Bag Party's slogan in 2012 is that firefighters, cops, judges, nurses, and state prosecutors pay should be slashed, and those lazy slobs should be punished?

Wow, I had no idea this was the Tea Bag Party' mantra. I was under the impression that this economic meldown was caused by Wall Street tycoons, greedy bankers and real estate companies, and wild financial speculation by high income investors.

You're pathetic and amusing trying to put your asinine propaganda on conservatives. That tactic is OLD and quite frankly beneath even you bottom feeding liberal leeches. Try to own your rhetoric dummy..

You're right on about fat cat bankers like the bank who gave Chris Dodd a sweetheart deal on his mortgage in exchange for the subprime clusterfuck.. He and Bwarey Fwanks made certain those greedy bankers paid them back in full.. Let's see.. How many Wall Street traders did DingleBarry put on staff???

Go back to the DU or whatever other site you imported yourself from.

You morons don't seem to realize this union busting is not limited to public employees....it's a dream your overlords have been working since their inception.

Walker is a tool, you freaks are fools.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

Why do you want working Americans laid off? What's in it for you?

You're pathetic and amusing trying to put your asinine propaganda on conservatives. That tactic is OLD and quite frankly beneath even you bottom feeding liberal leeches. Try to own your rhetoric dummy..

You're right on about fat cat bankers like the bank who gave Chris Dodd a sweetheart deal on his mortgage in exchange for the subprime clusterfuck.. He and Bwarey Fwanks made certain those greedy bankers paid them back in full.. Let's see.. How many Wall Street traders did DingleBarry put on staff???

But if you're so concerned about the alleged dire fiscal situation, why hasn't one single tea bagger stated that the people who actually caused this recession chip in a little bit to help balance budgets, perhaps with a few more tax dollars?

Why is that?

As far as I'm aware, most state workers across the nation have been furloghed, taken pay cuts, have hiring freezes instituted, and haven't had any substantial pay raises since 2006. So how is this recession their fault?

If anyone was interested in being honest, its not cops or state prosecutors who trashed the budget and the economy. Its the people who continue to receive more and more tax cuts, and haven't been asked by a single tea bagger to chip in and help - aka, the banksters, the wall street fat cats, and the high income investors. In other words, the asswipes who primarily caused this problem.

But if you're so concerned about the alleged dire fiscal situation, why hasn't one single tea bagger stated that the people who actually caused this recession chip in a little bit to help balance budgets, perhaps with a few more tax dollars?

Why is that?

As far as I'm aware, most state workers across the nation have been furloghed, taken pay cuts, have hiring freezes instituted, and haven't had any substantial pay raises since 2006. So how is this recession their fault?

If anyone was interested in being honest, its not cops or state prosecutors who trashed the budget and the economy. Its the people who continue to receive more and more tax cuts, and haven't been asked by a single tea bagger to chip in and help - aka, the banksters, the wall street fat cats, and the high income investors. In other words, the asswipes who primarily caused this problem.

You're so utterly fucking stupid, you defy the laws of logic. Squawk TEA BAGGER Squawk~ Squawk RICH PEOPLE Squawk!!! The subprime meltdown - LIBERAL MONETARY POLICY, LIBERAL SOCIAL PROGRAMS- have all led to this.. along with George W and DingleBarry contributing to the moronic too big to fail theory. Your class warfare is nothing more than sheer jealousy and contemptous. Your lips are cracking from the foam.

What rubbish.

It's about the oligarchs trying to break the unions to increa$e their bottom line.

Wake up, moron.

Tell me, EINSTEIN.

Just who is it that Public Employee Unions are negotiating against?

Since you're not from Wisconsin, it isn't you.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The point is my Einstein is claiming this dispute is about people protecting their bottom line.

When the dispute is between a union and the Government. Who is not in the business of making money. They have no bottom line.

instead of leveling BS attacks why don't you guys explain and alternative way to make up for Wisconsin's 3 billion dollar budget shortfall.

If you are representative of what the unions are all about I most strongly favor breaking them, you are a moron and a thug. Most of America sees that. Yep they do.. Your sun is setting. Your class warfare on the rich and on corporations is gonna backfire on your sorry ass and I will celebrate.

Why do you want working Americans to be poorer? What's in it for you?

Why do you want working Americans laid off? What's in it for you?

It'll further his claim of dependence...can't be anything else.

Why is that?

You just stated a mouthful ...so in that fashion? Prove they layoffs as you state...

WE will wait.:eusa_whistle:

Why is that?

You're soutterly fucking stupid, you defy the laws of logic. Squawk TEA BAGGER Squawk~ Squawk RICH PEOPLE Squawk!!! The subprime meltdown - LIBERAL MONETARY POLICY, LIBERAL SOCIAL PROGRAMS- have all led to this.. along with George W and DingleBarry contributing to the moronic too big to fail theory. Your class warfare is nothing more than sheer jealousy and contemptous. Your lips are cracking from the foam.

You have a foul mouth for a lady.

I didn't see you answer the question, I just saw a lot of cursing and bluster.

State workers have already taken pay cuts, and have offered to take even more pay cuts to help the state's situation.

Have the people who actually caused this recession offered to chip in and help? Do you think the Koch Borthers, the Bernie Madoff Family, and Goldman Sachs should chip in a few more tax dollars to mitigate the disaster they caused?

Why is that?

You're soutterly fucking stupid, you defy the laws of logic. Squawk TEA BAGGER Squawk~ Squawk RICH PEOPLE Squawk!!! The subprime meltdown - LIBERAL MONETARY POLICY, LIBERAL SOCIAL PROGRAMS- have all led to this.. along with George W and DingleBarry contributing to the moronic too big to fail theory. Your class warfare is nothing more than sheer jealousy and contemptous. Your lips are cracking from the foam.

State workers have already taken pay cuts, and have offered to take even more pay cuts to help the state's situation.

Have the people who actually caused this recession offered to chip in and help? Do you think the Koch Borthers, the Bernie Madoff Family, and Goldman Sachs should chip in a few more tax dollars to mitigate the disaster they caused?

LMFAO!! Bernie Madoff collapsed the US economy which means it's a conservative's fault.:lol::lol::lol: Where do they dig you fossils up???

LMFAO!! Bernie Madoff collapsed the US economy which means it's a conservative's fault.:lol::lol::lol: Where do they dig you fossils up???

I'm not sure why you can't, or are afraid to answer the question as to whether the Bankers and Wall Street should chip in a few more tax dollars to help mitigate the problem they caused.

Fair enough, you won't answer it. Carry on. I'm still amazed that tea baggers blame firefighters, but give Wall Street a complete and total pass.

BTW: Nine of of ten mental health professionals agree that if someone get irate, angry and starts cursing at anonymous people on the internets, it may be time for anger management therapy.

TBP is a stupid twit.

Begone little troll. Go play in traffic.

And don't bother to look both ways.

Forum List

Back