The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

Ireland and Vietnam are totally different.

Wars can be strung out by the stronger side trying to be humane or they can be ended quickly by bringing down utter hell on your enemies.

Seems to me half-measures usually lead to longer more protracted wars that eventually end up costing more lives in the long-run.

Dumb ass. We dropped more explosives in the war in 'Nam than we did in WW2. And still lost. What you seem to be promoting is genocide. Creating an unpeopled wasteland and calling it victory and peace.

We didn't lose Vietnam.. we were winning... until fucks like Cronkite decided to paint a very different picture for the American public thus destroying any support and ultimately, the war was de-funded and we bailed.

This is a prime example of how the media can totally change the outcome of a battle.

The Tet offensive was a massive failure for the NVA yet the media painted it as a defeat for the US. This helped turn the tide in our enemy's favor and eventually we lost the war because it became unpopular.

Vietnam was a qugmire of death, but so was the communist when they took it over. The war ended for us because the president was forced by the voice of the American people. We really had no business there defending colonialism.

The American people were lied to for years and fooled into thinking that the war was unwinnable.

The true voice of the American people was replaced with voices from the left in our media. You seem to be one of the folks that fell for their lies......and you still are today.

It's not so much a difference between right and wrong but the difference between what is best for this country and what is best for those who want to bring it to it's knees.

120819_axelrod_obama_cutter_605_ap.jpg

The Obama campaign is in turmoil and it begins with the asshole in the Oval Office.

POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Dumb ass. We dropped more explosives in the war in 'Nam than we did in WW2. And still lost. What you seem to be promoting is genocide. Creating an unpeopled wasteland and calling it victory and peace.

We didn't lose Vietnam.. we were winning... until fucks like Cronkite decided to paint a very different picture for the American public thus destroying any support and ultimately, the war was de-funded and we bailed.
How many more Americans would you have sacrificed in order to "win" a war on France's behalf?

We didn't "win" a goddamn thing in Viet Nam. We didn't lose the war.. we lost our sanity and any moral high ground we may have enjoyed after WWII.

The involvement of the U S in Viet Nam was stupid. The domino theory was stupid.. not that it wasn't true.. but that it was not our business. Viet Nam was a huge feeding trough for the military industrial complex at the cost of billions of dollars and 50-60 thousand American's lives. The governments in the area were corrupt and just as evil as the communists.

A quote from the Politico article I linked:

"Obama’s trash-talking competitiveness, a trait that has defined him since his days on the court as a basketball-obsessed teenager in Hawaii, was on display one night last February, when the president spotted a woman he knew was close to Sen. Marco Rubio in a Florida hotel lobby. “Is your boy going to go for [vice president]?” the president asked her. Maybe, she replied.

“Well,” he said, chuckling, according to a person who witnessed the encounter. “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”"

POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Obama is such an asshole. No class whatsoever........

Last edited:
Romney is seriously personality challenged, and unlikeable, as are Pub dupe/haters when they start talking politics or minorities.

We should have let Vietnam vote in 1956, as we promised. We made Ho into a communist, and would have had to kill all the Vietnamese to win. Johnson finally recognized that- Nixon was worse as he cynically divided the country to get elected. Obama finally gets us back to starting to rebuild the Great Society that myopic, selfish idiots Nixon, Reagan, and Bush dismantled.

Simple fact is that more and more people are realizing that the Romney-Ryan ticket intends to arrange taxes so that the very wealthy pay far less, and the middle class and working poor pay far more of their income in taxes.

And most don't really like that idea. Oligarchs are not likeable people.

Once again you are talking out of your senile ass.......

You can not prove a single word.

So the intent was to deceive........

"Obama’s trash-talking competitiveness, a trait that has defined him since his days on the court as a basketball-obsessed teenager in Hawaii, was on display one night last February, when the president spotted a woman he knew was close to Sen. Marco Rubio in a Florida hotel lobby. “Is your boy going to go for [vice president]?” the president asked her. Maybe, she replied.

“Well,” he said, chuckling, according to a person who witnessed the encounter. “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”"

BS- but thanks for malevolent Pubcrappe gossip and (70% chance racist) Pub psychobabble. Consider policy sometime. Obama is likeable over Romney 62%-23% (those racists 23%).Give it up.

BS- but thanks for malevolent Pubcrappe gossip and (70% chance racist) Pub psychobabble. Consider policy sometime. Obama is likeable over Romney 62%-23% (those racists 23%).Give it up.

Thank you again for the display in stupidity. No one can bring stupid like you..........

Its not policy its popularity...........thats whats important.

:lmao:

Romney is just not as charismatic as Obama. He's not. Ryan has more "like-ability" than Romney.... It doesn't mean he can't beat Obama however even republican pundits and journalists have said that Romney lacks in the approachable department. Same issue Kerry had agaisnt Bush.

I'd hardly define Obama's narcissistic arrogance as being charismatic.

Simple fact is that more and more people are realizing that the Romney-Ryan ticket intends to arrange taxes so that the very wealthy pay far less, and the middle class and working poor pay far more of their income in taxes.

And most don't really like that idea. Oligarchs are not likeable people.

Once again you are talking out of your senile ass.......

You can not prove a single word.

So the intent was to deceive........

Just what the CBO said, and what Neocons have done for 30 years- see sig. I'm sure you still believe the rich and corps pay 35%, not the 17-12% they actually do.... Pub dupes are selfish myopic brainwashed morons. TY

I wonder how many working people Obama threw out of their jobs to help his union buddies. GM had to close hundreds of dealerships thanks to the government takeover. Businesses that had provided thousands of jobs.

Gone.

That's just one example.

I cannot believe the hypocrisy of this guy. He's a rotten bastard and his only chance is make the other guy seem like a worse prick than he is. To do that he has his mainstreamers make up a bunch of crappola about him being a murderer and a jerk.

The irony is so palatable.

I love how you draw false equivlencies...

If Obama was personally profiting from the GM restructuring, you might be able to draw a comparison. Otherwise, not even close and sort of dishonest.

He doesn't have to make Romney seem worse. Romney is worse. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Thank you again for the display in stupidity. No one can bring stupid like you..........

Listen, stupid, of course likeability is about popularity. That poll was likeability.

Dupes don't even know what Romney's policies ARE. "I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035."

Laughing hyena dupes like you are our best argument short of your a-hole bought off spoiled rich kid candidates.

Oblivious Greedy Idiot Millionnaires 2012!!

Read something, chump, and change the channel.

Any war is winnable if you have the will. But thanks to folks like Kerry and Jane Fonda being against the war effort became fashionable.

actually, it's more like that "Country Joe and the Fish" song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUBCF3KKxc]Country Joe & the Fish -- Vietnam song - YouTube[/ame]

what were we fighting for over there, exactly?

If you held an election, any given day, Ho Chi Mihn would have beaten anyone we put up.

He was a national hero who fought the French and the Japanese.

The guys we propped up were collaborators.

Oh, oh, oh, wait, I know

I wonder how many working people Obama threw out of their jobs to help his union buddies. GM had to close hundreds of dealerships thanks to the government takeover. Businesses that had provided thousands of jobs.

Gone.

That's just one example.

I cannot believe the hypocrisy of this guy. He's a rotten bastard and his only chance is make the other guy seem like a worse prick than he is. To do that he has his mainstreamers make up a bunch of crappola about him being a murderer and a jerk.

The irony is so palatable.

I love how you draw false equivlencies...

If Obama was personally profiting from the GM restructuring, you might be able to draw a comparison. Otherwise, not even close and sort of dishonest.

He doesn't have to make Romney seem worse. Romney is worse. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Obama has personally benefited by support from unions such as the United Auto Workers union. Since he has been in politics he's gone from not having enough cash on hand to purchase a ticket the the Democratic National Convention in 2004 to today being a multimillionaire. He made his money through graft, crony-capitalism, and by screwing over his political targets.

Personally I think your constant bigotry towards Mormons is pathetic. I don't constantly bring up the fact that Obama is half black or has Muslim origins. I do bring up his upbringing which is steeped in communism and his conduct since becoming president.

I have a problem with his ideology, not his race or his religion.

There is a difference.

Listen, stupid, of course likeability is about popularity. That poll was likeability.

Dupes don't even know what Romney's policies ARE. "I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035."

Laughing hyena dupes like you are our best argument short of your a-hole bought off spoiled rich kid candidates.

Oblivious Greedy Idiot Millionnaires 2012!!

Read something, chump, and change the channel.

Yes and like a little school girl you are waving POM POMS.

You are thee biggest idiot on the board.............. Hands down..

You are the essence of group think which has been proven to lower the IQ.

I said it before....You are punked at will..........

Any war is winnable if you have the will. But thanks to folks like Kerry and Jane Fonda being against the war effort became fashionable.

actually, it's more like that "Country Joe and the Fish" song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUBCF3KKxc]Country Joe & the Fish -- Vietnam song - YouTube[/ame]

what were we fighting for over there, exactly?

If you held an election, any given day, Ho Chi Mihn would have beaten anyone we put up.

He was a national hero who fought the French and the Japanese.

The guys we propped up were collaborators.

Oh, oh, oh, wait, I know

At one time he was one of our allies during WWII.

Course you do know Mihn stepped down as president in 1955 because of poor health? He died in 1969.

The communists turned him into a messiah or a figurehead, trying to attribute godlike qualities. They hushed up any stories of his relationships to make him more "perfect" to the people of NVN.

Obama has personally benefited by support from unions such as the United Auto Workers union. Since he has been in politics he's gone from not having enough cash on hand to purchase a ticket the the Democratic National Convention in 2004 to today being a multimillionaire. He made his money through graft, crony-capitalism, and by screwing over his political targets.

Personally I think your constant bigotry towards Mormons is pathetic. I don't constantly bring up the fact that Obama is half black or has Muslim origins. I do bring up his upbringing which is steeped in communism and his conduct since becoming president.

I have a problem with his ideology, not his race or his religion.

There is a difference.

personally, I kind of don't care what a guy who beats his chest about what a great military career he has says... I met a few of those when I was in the reserves, guys who claimed all sorts of shit and then we got their real records from active duty.

Romney's religion is who he is. He's been programmed since birth to fulfill the "White Horse Prophecy" because his father didn't.

So, yeah, it's relevent.

Forum List

Back