The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

It was still a close race, also, the swift boat scumbags turned kerry, who served in combat, into some kind of traitor, and bush, basically a sissy boy draft dodger, into some kind of hero. '

Romney is just not as charismatic as Obama. He's not. Ryan has more "like-ability" than Romney.... It doesn't mean he can't beat Obama however even republican pundits and journalists have said that Romney lacks in the approachable department. Same issue Kerry had agaisnt Bush.

Actor or not, people love him , like they loved Clinton. Since Reagan, no republican candidates with charisma.

:rolleyes:

If you want to argue that the press has been out to get Romney for the last 30 years, go right ahead.

I'm nearly pointing out that your personal view of him doesn't change the fact that most people would say Obama is more charismatic.

Obama is an actor on the stage. Nothing about him that you see is real. This is why he needs a teleprompter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo]Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

The same reason that Bush was more likeable than Gore, and Clinton was more likeable than Dole, and Reagan was more likeable than Carter.

The likeable guys appear more relaxed and easy going than their wooden counterparts.

Matters not. In this economy, a ham sandwich could beat Obama. This election is not in doubt. Romney will win, and he will do what all Republican presidents do: create a national security context to move the economy off the front page. If you thought the Bush Patriot Act and Homeland Security Department was the GOP's lurch toward Soviet surveillance, than you are in for a bigger surprise.

Republican's always use national enemies to govern. Always. And they always overblow the threat in order to win elections and increase surveillance. People don't get it. Romney will have a big foreign enemy . . . and that enemy will give him a blank check.

Last edited:
Notice Romney hiding behind his wife's skirt? He had her explain about not producing any more tax returns. Poor excuse for a man.

he is stiff as a board and uncomfortable to watch.

Hes faking it and it comes through his pours.

flippity floppity ooozes out of him

So, you don't like Obama therefore Romney is "more likable":rolleyes:

That's not the way this works. Romney has always had issues connecting with voters, he can overcome it but just because you like him doesn't make the issue go away.

If I may throw a different light on this statement, it can also be written like this.

"Just because you [Mudwhistle] don't like Obama doesn't make Romney likeable."

I don't like either one of them. If I were going to vote on which one I like better (and I am not) I would choose Obama. Romney is an elitist, not to mention extremely arrogant. I don't like Romney at all. Me, I'd rather vote for Barney Frank than either one of these two... hmmm, now that I just wrote that, I think I am using a lot of hyperbole on that statement but...

THANK GOD I WON'T HAVE TO PROVE THAT!!!!

Immie

More evidence dupes don't know what a lie is anymore...

Obama wins on likeability MORE than 2-1. One big reason he will win. He should win on policy, but it's brainwashed dupes for Romney, smart people for Obama, and idiots undecided until they get in the booth. Great country!

The same reason that Bush was more likeable than Gore, and Clinton was more likeable than Dole, and Reagan was more likeable than Carter.

The likeable guys appear more relaxed and easy going than their wooden counterparts.

Matters not. In this economy, a ham sandwich could beat Obama. This election is not in doubt. Romney will win, and he will do what all Republican presidents do: create a national security context to move the economy off the front page. If you thought the Bush Patriot Act and Homeland Security Department was the GOP's lurch toward Soviet surveillance, than you are in for a bigger surprise.

Republican's always use national enemies to govern. Always. And they always overblow the threat in order to win elections and increase surveillance. People don't get it. Romney will have a big foreign enemy . . . and that enemy will give him a blank check.

a ham sandwich could beat Obama

Ya..ya.. OK the newGOPers have been repeating the "anybody but Obama" montra for 3 1/2 years. If it was going to have traction as we near the election Obama should be WAY behind in the polls. One would think. BUT the polls do not reflect a POPULAR acceptance of that particular Conz talking point. To the contrary Obama is leading Romney by roughly 5 pts. when Mittens, according to historical examples, should be enjoying his honeymoon period having just chosen his VP with the media fawning all over him and Ryan for the last week.

The REAL truth is that as loud and persistant the newGOPer talking point has been tried to be sold to the public, for some reason it just never caught on as the Pubes hoped it would.

There are still just way too many unanswered questions about Mittens for him to gain any ground between now and November. Willard has tried to establish himself as the business man with experience and when questioned about that experience and how he has handled his personal finances it's "none of your business" from the RobmeHood Camp.

People in general are disappointed that Obama has not been able to make better headway towards a better economic recovery...but the people are better informed than they have ever been and know the dirty "open" secret about how the newGOPers have blocked every bill that would have helped the economy...and they did it for the worst of reasons... revenge for the 2008 election... revenge for putting a man of color into the "white"(mans) house.

Obama is not on the ropes as you would suggest. It is his election to win or lose. All he really has to do is keep bringing up Romneys negatives and run out the clock.

Yes, Romney is a nicer guy but his press coverage sucks. It's not hard for Obama to get better numbers.

With questions like "Do you like our wonderful president more than that rich bastard? Huh????"

How can he lose???

It was still a close race, also, the swift boat scumbags turned kerry, who served in combat, into some kind of traitor, and bush, basically a sissy boy draft dodger, into some kind of hero. '

Romney is just not as charismatic as Obama. He's not. Ryan has more "like-ability" than Romney.... It doesn't mean he can't beat Obama however even republican pundits and journalists have said that Romney lacks in the approachable department. Same issue Kerry had agaisnt Bush.

Kerry was a traitor.

When he told all of those lies in front of Congress he was essentially giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

That by definition is treason.

Yes, Romney is a nicer guy but his press coverage sucks. It's not hard for Obama to get better numbers.

With questions like "Do you like our wonderful president more than that rich bastard? Huh????"

How can he lose???

Nice guys don't throw hundreds of working people out of jobs to make themselves richer.

And a lot of Romney's problems are self-inflicted. The media was much harder on George W. Bush in my opinion... Bush still got elected twice...kind of.

Kerry was a traitor.

When he told all of those lies in front of Congress he was essentially giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Not defending what Kerry did, beause it was wrong, but that's a bit of a silly statement.

There was lots of wrong to go around in that war, starting with the people who insisted on continuing after being told that the war was unwinnable.

The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

If you were chained to a doghouse on the roof of a car you wouldn't like him either!

1b75b349727c7f225d81a4c977b3f335.jpg

We keep hearing that Obama is supposedly likable and Mitt Romney isn't.

This is a total media fabrication.

How can a stuck up asshole like Obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like Mitt Romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former Regulatory czar Cass Sunstein. It's a tactic called "Availability Cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "Man-made Global Warming". Claiming that Carbon-Dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as a temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "Carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against Obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirtiest campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well liked. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real Obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that Romney hated women, Latinos, the Middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

Please, give me a friggen break.

The tactic Obama has been using is that Mitt Romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The VP says Mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, Mitt wants to take old people's Medicare away, Mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, Mitt wants to take away Gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of Obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate Mitt Romney. That's all that matters. Personally I think much of America is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in America as a whole, but not so much these days.

President Obama 3.9

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

Governor Romney -2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

All the denials of reality in the world will not change reality.

How can he lose???

Nice guys don't throw hundreds of working people out of jobs to make themselves richer.

And a lot of Romney's problems are self-inflicted. The media was much harder on George W. Bush in my opinion... Bush still got elected twice...kind of.

I wonder how many working people Obama threw out of their jobs to help his union buddies. GM had to close hundreds of dealerships thanks to the government takeover. Businesses that had provided thousands of jobs.

Gone.

That's just one example.

I cannot believe the hypocrisy of this guy. He's a rotten bastard and his only chance is make the other guy seem like a worse prick than he is. To do that he has his mainstreamers make up a bunch of crappola about him being a murderer and a jerk.

The irony is so palatable.

Last edited:
Simple fact is that more and more people are realizing that the Romney-Ryan ticket intends to arrange taxes so that the very wealthy pay far less, and the middle class and working poor pay far more of their income in taxes.

And most don't really like that idea. Oligarchs are not likeable people.

How can he lose???

I wonder how many working people Obama threw out of their jobs to help his union buddies. GM had to close hundreds of dealerships thanks to the government takeover. Businesses that had provided thousands of jobs. Gone. That's just one example.

I cannot believe the hypocrisy of this guy. He's a rotten bastard and his only chance is make the other guy seem like a worse prick than he is. To do that he has his mainstreamers make up a bunch of crappola about him being a murder and a jerk.

The irony is so palatable.

Ah, so much better to just close them all, and all the industries that supplied the automanufacturers, also. And you partisan assholes would bring Bin Laden back to life were it in your power.

Live with it. GM is alive, Bin Laden is dead. No matter how much you dislike both facts.

Kerry was a traitor.

Not defending what Kerry did, beause it was wrong, but that's a bit of a silly statement.

There was lots of wrong to go around in that war, starting with the people who insisted on continuing after being told that the war was unwinnable.

Any war is winnable if you have the will. But thanks to folks like Kerry and Jane Fonda being against the war effort became fashionable.

How can he lose???

I wonder how many working people Obama threw out of their jobs to help his union buddies. GM had to close hundreds of dealerships thanks to the government takeover. Businesses that had provided thousands of jobs.

Yeah, GM dealerships would have done great if GM simply disappeared! Then they could sell cars like mad!

Oh, wait...

Kerry was a traitor.

Any war is winnable if you have the will.

How many more Americans were you willing to sacrifice in order to claim a "win" in Vietnam?

Forum List

Back