The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

Simple fact is that more and more people are realizing that the Romney-Ryan ticket intends to arrange taxes so that the very wealthy pay far less, and the middle class and working poor pay far more of their income in taxes.

And most don't really like that idea. Oligarchs are not likeable people.

That is as obvious a lie as when the Dems said the Bush Tax-cuts were only for the rich.

We all know it now......but retards like you still push that nonsense.

How much longer do you think people will listen to your bullshit?

Kerry was a traitor.

When he told all of those lies in front of Congress he was essentially giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

That by definition is treason.

Not defending what Kerry did, beause it was wrong, but that's a bit of a silly statement.

There was lots of wrong to go around in that war, starting with the people who insisted on continuing after being told that the war was unwinnable.

Any war is winnable if you have the will. But thanks to folks like Kerry and Jane Fonda being against the war effort became fashionable.

Tell the Brits about that. After all, they only fought in a little island for four hundred years before finally pulling out of most of Ireland.

Simple fact is that more and more people are realizing that the Romney-Ryan ticket intends to arrange taxes so that the very wealthy pay far less, and the middle class and working poor pay far more of their income in taxes.

That is as obvious a lie as when the Dems said the Bush Tax-cuts were only for the rich.

Until 6Nov12. Then President Obama wins his second term, and you go on suicide watch:badgrin:

Not defending what Kerry did, beause it was wrong, but that's a bit of a silly statement.

There was lots of wrong to go around in that war, starting with the people who insisted on continuing after being told that the war was unwinnable.

Any war is winnable if you have the will. But thanks to folks like Kerry and Jane Fonda being against the war effort became fashionable.

Tell the Brits about that. After all, they only fought in a little island for four hundred years before finally pulling out of most of Ireland.

Ireland and Vietnam are totally different.

Wars can be strung out by the stronger side trying to be humane or they can be ended quickly by bringing down utter hell on your enemies.

Seems to me half-measures usually lead to longer more protracted wars that eventually end up costing more lives in the long-run.

Wars can be strung out by the stronger side trying to be humane or they can be ended quickly by bringing down utter hell on your enemies.

Seems to me half-measures usually lead to longer more protracted wars that eventually end up costing more lives in the long-run.

Dumb ass. We dropped more explosives in the war in 'Nam than we did in WW2. And still lost. What you seem to be promoting is genocide. Creating an unpeopled wasteland and calling it victory and peace.

This thread is a perfect example of the left "feeling" something. If it feels good, just do it. Obama is a true thespian, he knows the stage and gives knock out performances. The real Obama doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. He's rude, has narcissistic personality disorder and doesn't give a crap about Americans, he only wants your vote to continue to "rule the World".

It's been so long since the American people have seen a true statesman, Romney seems stiff to them. Perhaps the likeability issue really isn't that important to some. It's not to me, I prefer someone that can do the job he's been elected to do, Obama is not that guy. However, I do like Romney and adore Ryan. ;)

Until 6Nov12. Then President Obama wins his second term, and you go on suicide watch:badgrin:

I'm not weak-minded like you.

When Romney wins we'll need to call the Paramedics to your house. Ether that or you'll go on a shooting rampage in a McDonalds.

1b75b349727c7f225d81a4c977b3f335.jpg

We keep hearing that Obama is supposedly likable and Mitt Romney isn't.

This is a total media fabrication.

How can a stuck up asshole like Obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like Mitt Romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former Regulatory czar Cass Sunstein. It's a tactic called "Availability Cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "Man-made Global Warming". Claiming that Carbon-Dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as a temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "Carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against Obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirtiest campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well liked. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real Obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that Romney hated women, Latinos, the Middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

Please, give me a friggen break.

The tactic Obama has been using is that Mitt Romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The VP says Mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, Mitt wants to take old people's Medicare away, Mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, Mitt wants to take away Gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of Obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate Mitt Romney. That's all that matters. Personally I think much of America is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in America as a whole, but not so much these days.

we have to put up with a mega douche like you, and you will never go away until death.

This thread is a perfect example of the left "feeling" something. If it feels good, just do it. Obama is a true thespian, he knows the stage and gives knock out performances. The real Obama doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. He's rude, has narcissistic personality disorder and doesn't give a crap about Americans, he only wants your vote to continue to "rule the World".

It's been so long since the American people have seen a true statesman, Romney seems stiff to them. Perhaps the likeability issue really isn't that important to some. It's not to me, I prefer someone that can do the job he's been elected to do, Obama is not that guy. However, I do like Romney and adore Ryan. ;)

Put your pudding back in yer pants sister, You can masturbate to pics of Mittens later.

Willard is a nice guy......if you are a millionaire

The like ability is that Mittens is like a plastic old fart(like my step dad).And Obama knows how to smooze then.
Well not really.
people do like Oblama, sorry and history shows that likeability is better for re-election versus someone that does not seem to relate to the masses. Romney does not relate to the masses. he is hurting himself with his tax plan.

Mitt Romney's Foreign Trip Made More Enemies Than Friends
August 2, 2012

Mitt Romney has just finished his world tour! And this prompts two questions from this blogger, Americans, and others throughout the world: "Why?" and "What did he accomplish?"

..... I think Romney needs an education in diplomatic etiquette to say the least. If you visit another person's home, you don't put your feet on the furniture, nor do you tell them how to arrange it. If you want to be president of the greatest nation in the world and that job isn't currently yours, you show something I don't believe Romney has ever shown in his life, is capable of showing, and perhaps a big reason he is not liked by American voters, even Republicans: humility.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...s-foreign-trip-made-more-enemies-than-friends
Ask the British how likeable Romney was when he made those unnecessary criticisms about their preparations for the Olympics or the 2 billion Moslems/Arabs about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter how "likeable" someone is, if they can't do the job, they can't do the job. His inexperience has been his biggest downfall, he can't BS his way any more. Obama can't do the job, it's that simple.

If Repblicans get into office one of their first acts will be to pass a law that we have to like Romney. That will take care of this issue.

Dumb ass. We dropped more explosives in the war in 'Nam than we did in WW2. And still lost. What you seem to be promoting is genocide. Creating an unpeopled wasteland and calling it victory and peace.

You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

The way we stopped the Civil War was by sending Sherman through the South taking away any possibility of replacing lost weapons and provisions. Cut off an army's supplies and they die. Make war seem like hell for the people of warrior countries like Japan, Germany, etc., and they won't be so apt to want to wage war. During WWII we bombed Germany into the Stone Age and yet they're stronger today than they've ever been. Japan is all the way back and doing well.

Last edited:

You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

The way we stopped the Civil War was by sending Sherman through the South taking away any possibility of replacing lost weapons and provisions. Cut off an army's supplies and they die. Make war seem like hell for the people of warrior countries like Japan, Germany, etc., and they won't be so apt to want to wage war. During WWII we bombed Germany into the Stone Age and yet they're stronger today than they've ever been. Japan is all the way back and doing well.

Yep, I've seen photos of Hiroshima and Nagasaki recently. I've also seen the photos comparing Hiroshima to Detroit today. Quite a contrast. ;)

We didn't lose Vietnam.. we were winning... until fucks like Cronkite decided to paint a very different picture for the American public thus destroying any support and ultimately, the war was de-funded and we bailed.

Vietnam was a qugmire of death, but so was the communist when they took it over. The war ended for us because the president was forced by the voice of the American people. We really had no business there defending colonialism.

We didn't lose Vietnam.. we were winning... until fucks like Cronkite decided to paint a very different picture for the American public thus destroying any support and ultimately, the war was de-funded and we bailed.
How many more Americans would you have sacrificed in order to "win" a war on France's behalf?

Forum List

Back