The level of Trumpbots & their ass kissing on this board is both

People who are supporters of Trump have very weak helpless minds that are pure product of the stress and cognitive dissonance created by rapid social and economic changes in our society. They feel vulnerable and powerless and they compensate by a senseless identification with an authoritarian boss-man a tyrannical strongman to give them their strength vicariously.

This is tribal 3rd world rule. The followers cannot critically think and therefore they opt to be parroting the behavior and strongman attitudes of the Trump persona , because it empowers them. These people usually need to have big guns, big trucks that they really don't need, religious fanatics, fear gays and anything that might expose their weak under belly. In fact, the more macho a person is, the weaker they are and have the emotions of a temper tantrum 2 year old................for example the Oregon "militia dudes"

Last edited:
Hysterical & alarming

One of the least qualified people to run in decades
Why? He seems as knowledgeable as any other Republican. And far less mean. And we know he's not greedy.
As you are one of the biggest idiots on this site forgive me for not putting any value in your bs
Sadly, you are obviously not a good judge of character. At least I post links to data, video and quotes to back up my assertions. You having nothing is a sure indicator your are nothing. That puts you somewhere between zero and a stench.

Hysterical & alarming

Why? He seems as knowledgeable as any other Republican. And far less mean. And we know he's not greedy.
As you are one of the biggest idiots on this site forgive me for not putting any value in your bs
Sadly, you are obviously not a good judge of character. At least I post links to data, video and quotes to back up my assertions. You having nothing is a sure indicator your are nothing. That puts you somewhere between zero and a stench.
You post links to partisan nonsense that supports your partisan bs. Anyone can find a link on any subject to support any position. That doesn't make their position anymore valid than a link to an opposite position.
Unlike many of you tools I don't need a link to tell me the difference between right & wrong.

Least qualified? What are the qualifications Gramps?

Empty headed no specific plan bloviating is the least of the qualifications.

" I will make America great again" is no more of a solution to America's problems than "Yes we can"

Trump has offered nothing of substance but rather hot air & talking points full of red meat.

says the idiot who voted for obama,

Hysterical & alarming

how is he less qualified than obama currently is, let alone was?

that's a good question. the only thing Obama had under his belt for experience was being a lowly State Senator and that was from one of the most Corrupted state governments in the country Illinois/Chicago. He hadn't even served a Full Term in the United States Congress before he decided to Grace us all with running for President

" I will make America great again" is no more of a solution to America's problems than "Yes we can"

Trump has offered nothing of substance but rather hot air & talking points full of red meat.

See what I mean people?

Because I don't think Trump is a good candidate I'm suddenly an idiot who voted for Obama lol

This after YEARS of bitching about him on this very site. Makes it pretty clear to me based on that insult alone who the idiots are.

See what I mean people?

Because I don't think Trump is a good candidate I'm suddenly an idiot who voted for Obama lol

This after YEARS of bitching about him on this very site. Makes it pretty clear to me based on that insult alone who the idiots are.

Demonstrates the mentality of right wingers, doesn't it? Facts don't really matter.

Hysterical & alarming

I would say he is SLIGHTLY more qualified than Obama was and I don't think Obama had any qualifications to be President.

Slightly? Please.... At least Trump as actually run something. I'm a Cruz supportor but to compare Trump to Obama is pure fallacy

Hysterical & alarming

I would say he is SLIGHTLY more qualified than Obama was and I don't think Obama had any qualifications to be President.

Slightly? Please.... At least Trump as actually run something. I'm a Cruz supportor but to compare Trump to Obama is pure fallacy
I didn't make the comparison, he did. And you are correct his business knowledge is his edge but it ends there.

Hysterical & alarming

I didn't make the comparison, he did. And you are correct his business knowledge is his edge but it ends there.

It doesn't end there actually. Trump is an America firster, the opposite of people like Obama. He's not ashamed or embarrassed by this country, He doesn't want a weaker military...ect

Hysterical & alarming

It doesn't end there actually. Trump is an America firster, the opposite of people like Obama. He's not ashamed or embarrassed by this country, He doesn't want a weaker military...ect
All of us have those qualities. That isn't a presidential qualification, that is a patriotic American attribute. Has Obama taken us soooo low that the bar for presidential qualifications has been equally lowered?
By your standards Fiorina would be more qualified than Trump as the CEO of a fortune 500 company who never went bankrupt. Fiorina also NEVER supported the liberal ideals that Trump has. Fiorina also never gave the Clinton's money.

Just a couple years ago Trump said Clinton was doing a great job as Secretary of State. At the same time he bragged about how much he admired & liked her.
Just a few years ago Trump was pro choice.
Trump STILL calls for higher taxes on the rich which I have seen EVERY goper on this forum decry for years.
The list of flip flops, lies & misdirection with Trump is endless

The only real problem I see with Trump is that he has no idea how to work with people. He's used to giving orders or working with other leaders to achieve a goal.

How is he going to work with dems that will stop whatever hes' doing by not even bringing it up for a vote? Dems have the media on their side and once he's Pres, they won't air him anywhere near as much so they can control the message.

Forum List

Back