US soldier sets himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in the US

Actually no. Not to be too morbid but the nerve endings are the first to be burned off. Once the initial pain is gone. It's done.
Their fluid shift is what does them in Evil one, inasmuch as their subcutaneous may be impaired , they usually have time to realize they're on their way out.......

~S~

Propaganda is an mind virus of the worst order. This an extreme thing to do, to say the very least. It is alarming that anyone would really consider this as a type of "protest." What a waste of life.

Yeah, people get drawn into things that really they cannot change. Not matter what their protest is.

Update!

Looks like the service member was a real flamer before going up in flames!

What that tells me is that he was never “military quality” at all. He was obviously mentally ill and subject to the brainwashing of leftists. But because the military values “diversity” above all, and queers are one of their protected minorities, he got in.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I have read this morning that President Biden says that a ceasefire may soon be announced.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I have read this morning that President Biden says that a ceasefire may soon be announced.
For how long, and will all remaining hostages be released?

A ceasefire must be temporary or HAMAS will regroup.

Because normal people know it’s not an apartheid state, and that it’s an American ally that was brutally attacked on October 7.
Of course Israel is an apartheid state.

Israel is not an American ally. Israel uses the U.S. Billionaires who hate the U.S. bribe our politicians to put Israel first.

Last edited:
Don’t let the corporate media fool you. Israel has been stealing Palestinian land for decades.

vanishing-palestine.jpg

“I will no longer be complicit in genocide," the active-duty member said when he lit himself ablaze on Sunday.

What is going on here? This would never happen in America in decades past. Clearly suffering from psychological issues, but, even if he did believe what he is saying, how is he complicit in a war that is going on in the Middle East? The U.S isn't active there.

RIP

ASHINGTON (AP) — An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force has died after he set himself ablaze outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., while declaring that he “will no longer be complicit in genocide."
What’s happening is a generation of young people brainwashed by leftist media.

Last edited:
War has consequences
Plus, the antisemites want to make it appear as though Israel is taking over the region. For a little perspective, here’s a map of Arab countries - taking 99.5% of the land, and tiny Israel, with 0.5%. Still, that’s too much for the Jew-haters: they want all Jews out entirely, and Israel to disappear.

IMG_2379.jpeg

Plus, the antisemites want to make it appear as though Israel is taking over the region. For a little perspective, here’s a map of Arab countries - taking 99.5% of the land, and tiny Israel, with 0.5%. Still, that’s too much for the Jew-haters: they want all Jews out entirely, and Israel to disappear.

View attachment 909329
nothing new----they can't stand the competition---for insight into their
problem---read the koran

Forum List

Back