Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

We learned our lesson the last time.

And this time we are getting guns.
Turning to lethal violence in America is not a good idea for Zionists who are so greatly outnumbered.

However, some times their good ideas turn out to be very bad ideas! Or vice versa.

I suspect that the good and decent Jews know better to not create their own antisemitism.

Last edited:
“The reason why this is happening is because Jews in L.A. have had enough,” Tsives told Fox & Friends. “They’ve seen how these pro-Hamas protesters are treating Jewish students on campus. And they said, fine if the UCLA administration is not going to do anything if LAPD is not going to do anything, we’re going to do something about it.”

I hope this kid contacts Dershowitz - or vice versa - to sue the pants off the people who violated his civil rights and threatened him with injury if he proceeded. Let’s get to the truth as to what's behind this ugly movement, and who‘s paying for it.

Turning to lethal violence in America is not a good idea for Zionists who are so greatly outnumbered.

However, some times their good ideas turn out to be very bad ideas! Or vice versa.

I suspect that the good and decent Jews know better to not create their own antisemitism.
Defending myself against an antisemite will create antisemitism? So the Jews should just take the abuse?

Israel murder children every day. Evil.
Israel does not target children like Hamas.

Just look at the prisoners both sides have. Israel takes those fighting against them prisoner and Hamas takes women and children and rapes and tortures and kills them. And filth like you try to pretend that they are both the same or that Israel is somehow worse.

I would love to move you to Iran, the place you have become a tool for

Israel does not target children like Hamas.

Just look at the prisoners both sides have. Israel takes those fighting against them prisoner and Hamas takes women and children and rapes and tortures and kills them. And filth like you try to pretend that they are both the same or that Israel is somehow worse.

I would love to move you to Iran, the place you have become a tool for
Israel and Iran were fast friends.

Forum List

Back