US soldier sets himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in the US

A former presidential candidate just praised a man for killing himself in the name of anti-Semitic Islamic terrorism

What a sec! Stein is a Jewish name. Is Jill Stein Jewish??

That makes it even worse. A far-left Jew praising the suicide of a man in support of antisemitic Islamic terrorists.

Jews on the left make me sick, and thank Gd more of them are waking up. Just saw a poll that half of NY Jews said they’d vote for Trump.

Actually no. Not to be too morbid but the nerve endings are the first to be burned off. Once the initial pain is gone. It's done.
If that’s true, why are burn victims in hospitals in absolute agony - sometimes so much so that they are put in a coma?

What a sec! Stein is a Jewish name. Is Jill Stein Jewish??

That makes it even worse. A far-left Jew praising the suicide of a man in support of antisemitic Islamic terrorists.

Jews on the left make me sick, and thank Gd more of them are waking up. Just saw a poll that half of NY Jews said they’d vote for Trump.
Please link that poll.

If that’s true, why are burn victims in hospitals in absolute agony - sometimes so much so that they are put in a coma?
They are put in a coma to help the healing process. If a person has extensive burn injuries, they may be placed in an induced coma whilst their skin begins to heal. After Gary was burnt, he was placed in an induced coma for six weeks. He told us that when he woke up from the coma, he felt “quite scared and shocked in the hospital because I didn't know why I was there”.Intraoperative intervention related to the thermoregulatory changes in burn patients undergoing anesthesia can help to prevent wound infection, impaired coagulation, and perioperative shivering.

They are put in a coma to help the healing process. If a person has extensive burn injuries, they may be placed in an induced coma whilst their skin begins to heal. After Gary was burnt, he was placed in an induced coma for six weeks. He told us that when he woke up from the coma, he felt “quite scared and shocked in the hospital because I didn't know why I was there”.Intraoperative intervention related to the thermoregulatory changes in burn patients undergoing anesthesia can help to prevent wound infection, impaired coagulation, and perioperative shivering.
Long ago I did deal a bit with burn patients---I am delighted that TODAY, induced coma is utilized

Thank you, but who’s Gary?

Forum List

Back