US soldier sets himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in the US

Esoteric Inkling

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2023
Propaganda is an mind virus of the worst order. This an extreme thing to do, to say the very least. It is alarming that anyone would really consider this as a type of "protest." What a waste of life.

(1) It is really true: You never know what a human being is thinking.

(2) This soldier for some reason really felt personally connected to the war in Gaza.

(3) He apparently did not realize that the people in Gaza are just imperfect human beings like you and me.

(4) They are definitely not a bunch of angels.

(5) He could vote against the Dems in November, join pro-Palestinian protests, contribute money to rescue organizations, post his views on social media, etc.

(6) BUT no group of human beings is worth setting yourself on fire for!

Better he did this than take a bunch of innocent people along with him
Yeah....up in smoke goes another dumbass bloke

They all march zombie like as if the events of Oct 7 never happened. Lefty has a favorite saying here ...FAFO.....well now Hamas knows the meaning.

“I will no longer be complicit in genocide," the active-duty member said when he lit himself ablaze on Sunday.

What is going on here? This would never happen in America in decades past. Clearly suffering from psychological issues, but, even if he did believe what he is saying, how is he complicit in a war that is going on in the Middle East? The U.S isn't active there.

RIP

ASHINGTON (AP) — An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force has died after he set himself ablaze outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., while declaring that he “will no longer be complicit in genocide."

“I will no longer be complicit in genocide," the active-duty member said when he lit himself ablaze on Sunday.

What is going on here? This would never happen in America in decades past. Clearly suffering from psychological issues, but, even if he did believe what he is saying, how is he complicit in a war that is going on in the Middle East? The U.S isn't active there.

RIP

ASHINGTON (AP) — An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force has died after he set himself ablaze outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., while declaring that he “will no longer be complicit in genocide."
Marshmallows anyone?

RIP

What a horrific way to die. I can only think of his loved ones and families...

Forum List

Back