US soldier sets himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in the US

Well wars paid for by the American taxpayer. Even some of Israel’s wars were fought by American soldiers. The IDF is mostly good for murdering children.
I am fascinated with that OFT REPEATED bit of BS---what Israeli war
was fought by American soldiers (was navy involved too?)

Wonder why these gimps never snivel about the Muslim lobby, or the Mexican lobby, or the Red Chinese lobby. Is it just stupidity, or is it bias?

lol it's both.

Wonder why these gimps never snivel about the Muslim lobby, or the Mexican lobby, or the Red Chinese lobby. Is it just stupidity, or is it bias?

lol it's both.
Ah yes the all powerful Mexican lobby. Mexico practically dictates American economic and foreign policy.

And the Muslim lobby! They have so much power they’ve been unable to stop the many billions in taxpayer dollars from flowing to Israel.

Well wars paid for by the American taxpayer. Even some of Israel’s wars were fought by American soldiers. The IDF is mostly good for murdering children.
And. The Arabs ( ISIS / ISIL / PLO / Hamas , Hezbollah ... And Iran and Somali Islamists and Pirates and Taliban ... are all guilt free ?

Ah yes the all powerful Mexican lobby. Mexico practically dictates American economic and foreign policy.

And the Muslim lobby! They have so much power they’ve been unable to stop the many billions in taxpayer dollars from flowing to Israel.

Idiot. We import as much oil and gas from Mexico as from the ME, and then there are all those maquilas financed by the U.S> govt. there. Saudi Arabia and the other ME states are heavy investors in the U.S., and of course only true buffoons are as clueless as you are re Red Chinese influence.

Stick to scoring your breakfast meth all day and avoid posting on topics you know squat about.

1709068955409.png

Forum List

Back