The level of Trumpbots & their ass kissing on this board is both

I still don't think he's going to stay til the Convention.

Last edited:
The level of animosity against those who choose to support a non politician is both hysterical and alarming.

It's like the negative ad bonanza of the political elites. And it's just not working anymore.

Thread after thread of personal attacks.

If this is the best you've got, best go back to the drawing board.

I till don't think he's going to stay til the Convention.
I dunno, will. All he ever talks about is how great he is, and I think he believes it. And so do people who can't figure out how to channel anger into positive, a hard job, instead of the easier feel-good negative.

• Banned
The level of animosity against those who choose to support a non politician is both hysterical and alarming.

It's like the negative ad bonanza of the political elites. And it's just not working anymore.

Are you a Trump ass kisser? Yes or no.

If you are not this thread does not apply to you. Either way if you're so thin skinned that my criticism bothers you FIND THE IGNORE BUTTON.

If you are not this thread does not apply to you. Either way if you're so thin skinned that my criticism bothers you FIND THE IGNORE BUTTON.
1fe.png

Personal attacks ? Have you ever read an Obama or Hillary thread in this place ?

Trump people can dish, but they can't take !

Personal attacks ? Have you ever read an Obama or Hillary thread in this place ?

I'm an equal opportunity asshole

What constitutes a Trump ass kisser? Because the vagueness of the statement makes it sound like you are referencing all Trump supporters, of which I am one.

So, please clarify so it is completely transparent to whom this statement is targeting.

Least qualified? What are the qualifications Gramps?

Empty headed no specific plan bloviating is the least of the qualifications.

" I will make America great again" is no more of a solution to America's problems than "Yes we can"

Trump has offered nothing of substance but rather hot air & talking points full of red meat.

Blue on blue, Timmy. Gramps and I actually agree on quite a bit. In fact, we ordinarily get along quite well.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Which is all about 95% of them have going for them.

I'm an equal opportunity asshole

I agree wh at least 1/2 of that !

I must admit I love trump being in the mix. He's calling out these phoney politicians .

I ain't gonna vote for him, but I hope it inspires other rich assholes to jump into politics and fuck up the status quo.

The debate was a snooze without Trump...Rubio did well attacking Ted Cruz...I think they called him out on some good shit that really shows what a creepy guy he is.
Trump has made this whole Iowa election process interesting and watchable otherwise its a bunch of same ol same ol waste of my time hearing their :bs1:

Empty headed no specific plan bloviating is the least of the qualifications.

" I will make America great again" is no more of a solution to America's problems than "Yes we can"

Trump has offered nothing of substance but rather hot air & talking points full of red meat.

What do you want to know?

Forum List

Back