The level of Trumpbots & their ass kissing on this board is both

The only real problem I see with Trump is that he has no idea how to work with people. He's used to giving orders or working with other leaders to achieve a goal.

How is he going to work with dems that will stop whatever hes' doing by not even bringing it up for a vote? Dems have the media on their side and once he's Pres, they won't air him anywhere near as much so they can control the message.
Two thumbs, that's exactly what we have had for 7 years now on the Republican side. And if any Republican is elected, you may be right about Democrats, but I hope not. This national gridlock has cost our country a lot more than a simple political division. This nation has gone so far as to adopt the 'enemy of my enemy' syndrome to the point of casting Putin as a heroic figure of stern leadership. As one who tends Democratic, I pray this division stops somewhere, sometime, and here sounds like a good place and now sounds like a good time! IF someone we oppose is elected, I hope we will think of America first more than party prominence.

The only real problem I see with Trump is that he has no idea how to work with people. He's used to giving orders or working with other leaders to achieve a goal.

How is he going to work with dems that will stop whatever hes' doing by not even bringing it up for a vote? Dems have the media on their side and once he's Pres, they won't air him anywhere near as much so they can control the message.
Two thumbs, that's exactly what we have had for 7 years now on the Republican side. And if any Republican is elected, you may be right about Democrats, but I hope not. This national gridlock has cost our country a lot more than a simple political division. This nation has gone so far as to adopt the 'enemy of my enemy' syndrome to the point of casting Putin as a heroic figure of stern leadership. As one who tends Democratic, I pray this division stops somewhere, sometime, and here sounds like a good place and now sounds like a good time! IF someone we oppose is elected, I hope we will think of America first more than party prominence.
obama promised to fundamentally change America

every American should have opposed him.

and

he got a lot of bills passed, so the whole party of no was and is a bunch of bullshit

and

he got a lot of bills passed, so the whole party of no was and is a bunch of bullshit
No, my friend, he didn't promise to 'fundamentally' change America, but he did promise change. Evidently you were satisfied with America at the beginning of the Obama admin, the emigration of businesses, the massive loss of homes due to financial shenanigans, the still-unequal pay, an open ended war we were promised would be paid for with conquered oil, etc....But a lot of us weren't happy..twice. As for the party of no, you know the McConnell mission statement of 1/22/09 is well documented.

and

No, my friend, he didn't promise to 'fundamentally' change America, but he did promise change. Evidently you were satisfied with America at the beginning of the Obama admin, the emigration of businesses, the massive loss of homes due to financial shenanigans, the still-unequal pay, an open ended war we were promised would be paid for with conquered oil, etc....But a lot of us weren't happy..twice. As for the party of no, you know the McConnell mission statement of 1/22/09 is well documented.

and

Two thumbs, ya got me! Although I genuinely believe he never meant to change the fundamentals of America, such as the BOR, I was wrong to post he never said 'fundamental'. Mea Culpa!

Forum List

Back