The Left's War on Chick-Fil-a Backfiring

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!

The mayor of Boston has already backtracked. Chicago is turning it's streets over to the nation of islam.

The mayor of Boston has already backtracked. Chicago is turning it's streets over to the nation of islam.

Might be true, but the Chick-Fil-A that I drive by has been booming. I wonder how many others are booming also.

I personally support gay marriage and believe what the man said was wrong, but the left's stance and attacks on him make me support him. I will definitely be joining in on Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1st!

I started eating at Chick-Fil-A about a year ago. Never knew how good their chicken was before.
The one thing I hate about the place is that it is always packed.

They have always been closed on Sundays as far as I know, they usually have a sign explaining why.

Its always been apparent that the owners have "Christian values", I am surprised it took liberals this long to go after them.

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!

Really? I rode by one and it was boarded up. It's Insane!

o fuck this noise....the dude is a christian ...i have heard estimates that he loses millions of dollars due to being closed on sunday.....i would expect him to say what he said...and this is hardly the left....is it...its gays..and you have gays on the right, dont you?

What he said was not even anti gay, he said he supported traditional marriage. Which means that if you support traditional marriage you are anti gay. Which is pretty much how the left feels.

In related news: The Rights war on common sense is backfiring.

the one here or boone is always friggin packed.....they have good lemonade....not as good as sammons but the best in boone...i mean the damned drive thru is always backed up.....they have cashiers outside taking orders in the drive thru line....

personally.....that place trips me out...too many happy christians.....but they are great at customer service...i mean nothing seems to take the smile off their faces.....

and no i have not tried ....as tempting as that is

the one here or boone is always friggin packed.....they have good lemonade....not as good as sammons but the best in boone...i mean the damned drive thru is always backed up.....they have cashiers outside taking orders in the drive thru line....

personally.....that place trips me out...too many happy christians.....but they are great at customer service...i mean nothing seems to take the smile off their faces.....

The Chic Filet here is always packed, I like their chicken sandwiches and milk shakes.

How well do companies do that support gayness? How about JC Penney who got Ellen Degeneres as their spokesperson? She's not any more because her much promoted position didn't last more than 30 days, but how well did she work out?

How well do companies do that support gayness? How about JC Penney who got Ellen Degeneres as their spokesperson? She's not any more because her much promoted position didn't last more than 30 days, but how well did she work out?

Whats your point? Please clarify.

Why would you want to take a smile off someone's face?

Forum List

Back