The Left's War on Chick-Fil-a Backfiring

Some things can't be cured...

Man crush?

Sorry, I don't swing that way, but I do like the show...

Still on in syndication on multiple channels...:thup:

Sure you swing that way. The countless avatars and photoshopped images with his image tell us that. It's cool though, I support your lifestyle.
...says a guy with two dudes in his avatar...

Your projection is creepy...

It's a good show, though...:thup:

I have them up there for you. I figured it was eye candy for you to look at. Help you forget about House being canceled. No need to thank me. That's just a little something I do to help out the gay community.

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!
They really do good food at Chick-Fil-A. We have to drive 50 miles to eat there, but once in a while, we get to do it. It's top drawer for fast-food.

I am going to go out of my way this weekend to enjoy some of their fine sandwiches.

get some ice cream too.

Anyone has a right to support or boycott a business, the government has no business doing either.

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!
They really do good food at Chick-Fil-A. We have to drive 50 miles to eat there, but once in a while, we get to do it. It's top drawer for fast-food.

I am going to go out of my way this weekend to enjoy some of their fine sandwiches.

Good for you for getting out of the trailer! I'm sure that after your trip to Walmart you'll be starved and instead of the usual microwaved macaroni n cheese, Chic-fil-a will be a nice change of pace.

The left caucus can fight this one without me. Mor Chikin.

I never quite understood why the cows have to be unable to spell correctly but man, great chicken!

<<RDD_1210 being gay>>

So what forum are you going to when 0bama loses?

Or are you going to try to retread here?

Why don't you make the bet with me as well if you're so sure?

That would be stupid - you already bet with someone else, so if 0bama loses we all win and you're gone...:thup:

Didn't think that through, did you boy?

So are you planning on retreading or finding a new home?

Americans just don't go for that Gestapo shit of the hard Left.

no....apparently they go for that gestapo shit from the hard right. I expect chik fil a to start an "eat chicken if you hate queers" marketing campaign.

That is a stupid expectation. They've shown absolutely no interest in hating homosexuals whatsoever.

That's what's so messed up about this manufactured outrage.

Let us protest Chick-fil-A with a Demonstration!!

To perform this demonstration is quite simple!

1.Locate A chick fil A(Probably the hardest thing to do in the protest!)
2. Legally obtain a Chick fil A sandwich(waffle flies, drink, dessert are optional!)
3.Proclaim your disagreement with the owners opinions about gay marriage to the restaurant!
4. Demostrate how much you hate that opinion on a Chick-Fil-A sandwich!!

I predict that Chik-fil-A will concede to your demands quickly and without much fuss. But if the manager complains, legally obtain another Chick-fil-A sandwich to spite the manager!!

Forum List

Back