The Left's War on Chick-Fil-a Backfiring

i dont wanna wipe the smiles off their faces but have wondered what it would take to do it....human nature...

most drive thru you are lucky to get a hello....they do kinda go overboard but that seems to just be the way of it...i dont care that much for chicken....

It's a disease...

Maybe Dr.House can cure it?
Some things can't be cured...

Speaking of gay, who will you have a man crush on now that he's off the air?
Man crush?

Sorry, I don't swing that way, but I do like the show...

Still on in syndication on multiple channels...:thup:

Sure you swing that way. The countless avatars and photoshopped images with his image tell us that. It's cool though, I support your lifestyle.

How well do companies do that support gayness? How about JC Penney who got Ellen Degeneres as their spokesperson? She's not any more because her much promoted position didn't last more than 30 days, but how well did she work out?

Whats your point? Please clarify.

Let the market decide. When politics start to control businesses it doesn't work out. Is Chik Fil A going to fail in Boston because it supports traditional marriage? Did JCP fail because it supported gay rights?

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!

My husband said he saw an interview with the CEO of chick fil a and he said " wink all I have to do is open on Sunday and I'll make another ten million dollars."

:lol::lol::lol:

The mayor of Boston has already backtracked. Chicago is turning it's streets over to the nation of islam.

Might be true, but the Chick-Fil-A that I drive by has been booming. I wonder how many others are booming also.

I personally support gay marriage and believe what the man said was wrong, but the left's stance and attacks on him make me support him. I will definitely be joining in on Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1st!

The right to Free Speech is at its most difficult to defend when one doesn't agree the content. But it's in that moment, that it needs our protection most. Good on ya. :clap2:

Forum List

Back