The Left's War on Chick-Fil-a Backfiring

It doesn't take long to realize that every agenda the left promotes is about ruining a business or banning a product or a person or taxing people to death.

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!

My husband said he saw an interview with the CEO of chick fil a and he said " wink all I have to do is open on Sunday and I'll make another ten million dollars."

:lol::lol::lol:

Link?

o fuck this noise....the dude is a christian ...i have heard estimates that he loses millions of dollars due to being closed on sunday.....i would expect him to say what he said...and this is hardly the left....is it...its gays..and you have gays on the right, dont you?

not according to democrats we don't

I have to drive passed a Chick-Fil-a in a suburb of Chicago. I have literally never seen it so busy as it was the last few days. It's insane! You would think it was opening day!

My husband said he saw an interview with the CEO of chick fil a and he said " wink all I have to do is open on Sunday and I'll make another ten million dollars."

Link?

I cannot link my husband retard.

Chick-fil-a is wildly successful, therefore scorned by the left.... just look at our president, he seems at least to detest anything that makes it without the guiding hand of Big Brother.

What he said was not even anti gay, he said he supported traditional marriage. Which means that if you support traditional marriage you are anti gay. Which is pretty much how the left feels.

It's like the left saying "I support gay marriage" must automatically then mean they are anti heterosexual bigots right?

Last edited:

Link?

Breaks your heart that your Gestapo tactics are failing, eh?

LOL

boycottantisemitic.bmp

They really do good food at Chick-Fil-A. We have to drive 50 miles to eat there, but once in a while, we get to do it. It's top drawer for fast-food.

The one on Butterfield in Wheaton?

Maybe Dr.House can cure it?
Some things can't be cured...

Speaking of gay, who will you have a man crush on now that he's off the air?
Man crush?

Sorry, I don't swing that way, but I do like the show...

Still on in syndication on multiple channels...:thup:

Sure you swing that way. The countless avatars and photoshopped images with his image tell us that. It's cool though, I support your lifestyle.
...says a guy with two dudes in his avatar...

Your projection is creepy...

It's a good show, though...:thup:

They really do good food at Chick-Fil-A. We have to drive 50 miles to eat there, but once in a while, we get to do it. It's top drawer for fast-food.

I am going to go out of my way this weekend to enjoy some of their fine sandwiches.

Some things can't be cured...

Man crush?

Sorry, I don't swing that way, but I do like the show...

Still on in syndication on multiple channels...:thup:

Sure you swing that way. The countless avatars and photoshopped images with his image tell us that. It's cool though, I support your lifestyle.
...says a guy with two dudes in his avatar...

Your projection is creepy...

It's a good show, though...:thup:

He won't find that hard to... swallow.

Forum List

Back